Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 48)

You do wonder if the word comes from above - Upper management I mean

Posted: Aug 17th, 2015 - 1:59 pm In Reply to: Probably busy looking for a new way to screw - us over. Would be so

"We need to get the payroll down because the stock just dropped."

I follow Nuance Communications just to see what is happening, it has been going up for a long while and now a slight drop.

It's all about the investors and we are nothing more than a line item on a budget, very easy for them to cut whatever and whenever they want with very little reason. They have made the "formula" so protracted and ridiculous most of us just give up and they know it, so what's a few more shaves off the cpl.

I do wonder how they justify this to QA though or whoever would be fudging/forcing the stats if my theory is true. Hard to imagine anyone could justify this except the crooks at the top really. It seems to succeed in business nowadays the main requirement is that you are ruthless to those beneath you and you have absolutely no scruples.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)