Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 39)

Would not work Union - see msg

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2015 - 4:57 pm In Reply to: Seriously? You would never work for a company - that had a union.

No, I would not be a union worker. I'm not into the mob and all that, sorry. I also don't go along with their political agenda, sorry. They strong-arm companies to the point of bankruptcy. Why should someone putting a cherry on a cupcake make 3 times what I make? Okay, they have machines for that now (maybe because of the unions?), but you get my point.

Why do you think things got so expensive? Cars are expensive because they have to pay their union workers ridiculously high wages.

As to the comment about the 50s and 60s, there was a need then and they didn't abuse the companies. And if I want to continue to work when the union goes on strike, then that should be my choice---which, perhaps, that has changed, not sure. But they're mostly bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)