Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Yeah, it's not enough they get to dock our pay - they have to stick the knife in too

Posted: Jul 14th, 2015 - 6:30 am In Reply to: Fiesa - Anonymous

I swear I am this close to getting a doctor note so I don't even have to look at FIESA anymore, it's that bad. Literally, it gives me high blood pressure, a headache, and severe depression just to read the stupid comments that have also the purpose of making my pay substantially lower.

The holier-than-thou authoritarian comments are apparently the way Nuance wants them to come across because for their plan to rob us to work we absolutely need to believe that the pay docking is our fault alone and that we deserve it for extremely minor errors.

But being sensitive? Have you ever called the QA on their BS? They go running to mommy (TSM, any assorted higherups) faster than you can spit and you get told off.

I don't mean swearing, I mean just pointing out that by them blowing up and inflating these extremely minor errors, we MTs are getting a lot less $. They don't like to be told that, and yes, maybe it's not their fault, but you never hear them complaining until it affects THEIR paychecks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Fiesa - Anonymous (Views: 663, 2015-07-14, 5:06 am)
    • Yeah, it's not enough they get to dock our pay - they have to stick the knife in too