Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

The point of my post was to point out that - as MTs we are financially

Posted: Jul 12th, 2015 - 12:13 pm In Reply to: "Only need" is not quite correct - Coder

punished (at Nuance at least) for dropping below 99%. Is pay for coders reduced (by sometimes hundreds PER WEEK) for falling below your minimum? I don't think so. Yes, we should ALL strive for 100%, and in coding it's probably even MORE important to get it right, but in MT, if we make even a small mistake that in NO WAY affects patient care, our pay is cut.

I have NO problem for requiring even 99%. I DO have a problem with cutting pay when you fall under that. If an MT continuously falls under that, then the company should either fire said MT or give them more training, whatever, not have pay cut even for occasional mistakes, which we ALL make - we are human. Thing is, Nuance actually LOVES when we make mistakes they can find -- it allows them to cut our pay and line their own pockets. The fact that they DONT get rid of MTs who in their mind "fail" audits PROVES this company is NOT all about patient safety - in fact, quite the opposite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)