Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Too funny Precyse! sm - Gotta laugh

Posted: Jul 10th, 2015 - 5:32 pm

Just had to share this. I am an MT with over 23 years experience in all kinds of work types, specialties, etc. I recently sent my resume to Precyse and this is the response I got back from them this morning. That's okay Precyse, don't bother. I don't think I'm really interested in any OPOPORTUNITIES that your company may have!!
I know that 23 years isn't much experience (???), but I'm proud of it. WTH is this industry coming too!

"Thank you for your interest in working with Precyse and your application to the Medical Transcriptionist position. Unfortunately, your background does not meet the minimum qualifications for this role. If there are other opoportunities that are a more direct match, we will contact you soon to invite you to apply."

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)