Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 59)

No QC work at Nuance. - Tired

Posted: Jul 10th, 2015 - 2:13 am In Reply to: No QC work at Nuance, even though most QC have quit, SM - Another QC

Say, I have been waiting all day for a couple of reports I sent in to QA to see what some of the blanks are that I left. I know two won't provide a shift of work, but usually I get them back during my shift, which is evenings....but not tonight!

In my state, if you can document that you had a 25% or more pay cut, you can quit and still get unemployment.

You most certainly are needed, but unfortunately you are probably seen as just a cost because if you're not post-auditing or post-auditing M, whatever that is, you are not saving money for the company by cutting our pay.

Just some thoughts, that's all. I'm assuming you are one of the ones who isn't instrumental in cutting our pay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)