Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 48)

Wow! Thanks for your reply. - JustMe

Posted: Jul 7th, 2015 - 9:56 pm In Reply to: May I suggest taking the back off the pedal and - checking for dust, dirt, pet hair, and then SM

I will take the back off of it. We do have 5 pets in the house. If pet hair can cause it to not work, that could be the issue. As far as the connections, I'm positive that it's not that. I've checked the pedal in all of my USB ports and on my backup computer with the same issue. I've checked other pedals in the same ports. Those pedals worked fine. It's definitely the pedal. The box has no serial number. The pedal has no number on it either. It was, as you predicted, made in China. The only number is has is USB-IN-2, standard for ALL foot pedals. I think I'm just going to end up chalking this one up to a loss if taking the back off of it doesn't do anything. What a bummer though! Those pedals are expensive for only lasting 6 months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)