Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Start with leaving blanks - I tried that

Posted: Jul 7th, 2015 - 5:12 pm In Reply to: I say - we start

I got so fed up, I blanked everything and sent it to QA and got the reaming of my life, bordering on threatening to fire me. According to them, QA could hear it just fine and I needed to slow down and reread the reports I did; double check the demographics, etc. In other words, do all the grunt work for nothing.

I put up with that for about a month and decided for what they were paying me, it wasn't worth it. I went to the UE office and explained the working conditions I was under and that if I needed to I would go to a doctor stating the stress I was under and how it was affecting my health.

I got UE and looked for something else and left this horrible place in one second! How much I hated working for them and how much I hate them now. It is beyond comprehension how they can treat people, especially the ones who are making them money and granting them the lifestyles they have, the way they do.

I urge to start doing that, but be ready for a wind full of you know what to fall on you and be ready to get away from this place ASAP! Those QA women are horrible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)