Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Getting Out.. (Views: 33)

Sound alike number critical errors. - Really?

Posted: Jul 7th, 2015 - 1:23 pm In Reply to: Reading some of the audit - feedback...

So QA claims they are right and we are wrong?? Gee, do they have super duper sound quality? Each sound alike involved 2 and 3 and each was the difference between hypo and normal. Okay..... since we were also hit for "not using our critical thinking," where is the evidence that we were wrong with those lab values mentioned above? In the instances where 2 or 3 meant hypo, as in hypokalemia, was that in the list of diagnoses?, was the electrolyte being repleted?

They bit me last week on a "sound alike" 3 versus 2. I relistened, and I stand by the value I said was dictated by the ESL doctor. The value QA claimed was not supported in the diagnoses, plan or ongoing treatment described.

Yep, more stuff for me to give them a blank. Potassium lab value involved the number 2 or 3, so I gave them a blank despite 2 not being supported anywhere in the report.

I am so tired of being punished for my best effort and I refuse to give them the opportunity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)