Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

Dictaphone pedal not compatible :o( ... - Linda

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2015 - 7:14 pm In Reply to: Question about Dictaphone foot pedal - JustMe

I have both pedals. Accounts that require the USB-2 pedal are not compatible with the Dictaphone pedal. I've only used the Dictaphone pedal, I believe with EditScript and I think it's called TextScript?

What I would do is contact tech support with your MTSO (if you work for an MTSO) and ask for a tech to check your audio settings. That can sometimes be a simple, free fix. Since if you reboot your PC it works again, there is a good chance that it is the settings on your PC and not the pedal itself. If it is the pedal, you can try using a vacuum nozzle to try to suck out any dust that may be inside. If you have to buy a new pedal, go to 2 places:
1) Ebay.
2) Google. Check that box of 9 little gray squares at the upper right of the screen and select "Shopping" then enter "USB-2 foot pedal" and it will bring you a list of places that have it. You can sort the list price with shipping to find the best deal. I have saved at least $30 by doing this.

Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)