A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l intella device - inserted when pt had cardiac arrest - during cardiac cath - nm

Posted: Oct 02, 2013

nm

s/l intella... - SAM

[ In Reply To ..]
Impella device.

ty SAM - appreciate it! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

found it - he later spelled it as Impella - thanks - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Cardiac Device.. Please See Message
Jan 22, 2015

Doc is listing heart devices and says: including HeartMate III, HeartWare MVAD, Thoratec PHP, ""CIRCULATE"", and possibly the SynCardia Total Artificial Heart. I cannot find "circulate" as a name of a device. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! ...

S/l "intraseal" Device For Cardiac Cath. Help Please!
Jan 14, 2014

nm ...

Aortouniiliac Device Or Aorto-uni-iliac Device
May 27, 2015

hh ...

What Is PA Arrest? Nm
Dec 31, 2010

xx ...

CT Arrest
Feb 06, 2012

CT =  ? ...

In The New Cardiac Reference (cardiac Drug List)
Jan 16, 2015

wrong.  Whoever did that, 3 points off and your pay gets docked by $129.   ...

Cardiopulmonary Arrest
Jun 30, 2010

He has a history of cardiopulmonary arrest about five years ago apparently in s/l retractive state requiring multiple hospital admissions. ...

Anyone Else Noticing More Arbitrary Red Headings Inserted By ASR?
Mar 23, 2012

I'm seeing TIME SEEN, LABORATORY FINDINGS, PLAN, MEDICATIONS even with what is actually said does not even come close to that.  As well, it seems that if it is close, it puts in a red heading.  Example:...  BY THE TIME I SEE THE PT.  Usually ends up to be something like ...by the.  </TIME SEEN/> The patient is blah, blah, blah   Or am I just imagining things?  Which would probably be a good thing since the alternative reality (ASR) is pret ...

Getting Dinged For Missing/inserted Words
Mar 05, 2014

There have been quite a few complaints lately about getting audits back where the auditors have inserted or taken away words such as: the, of, a/an, etc. The omission or insertion of these words when not dictated is something that should be captured as an error. However, the point value for such an error usually is zero. This type of error is usually a feedback and educational opportunity error. Because they have a value of zero, you could potentially have 20 of these errors and still have ...

I Inserted A S/l Kathy And Elevated The Liver To Take Down The Adhesions
Oct 18, 2011

x ...

Respiratory Arrest. Patient Laid Flat For Admission Of "blunt Ridge Effusion/infusion" Sm
May 14, 2015

Code was callled briefly as she deteriorated.  Her symptoms worsened as she was laid flat for initiation of s/l blunt ridge fusion, which was stopped quickly.  Totally stumped.    ...

Plz Help Protocol For V-Fib Arrest S/l "coat-chill"
Feb 16, 2011

I have never heard of this...not sure if it is a hospital-specific protocol...But if anyone has heard of anything remotely close, please help... I appreciate all of you... PS.. This is my first time posting a question, but have been coming to this site for about 4 years and I really do appreciate all of you! Jules ...

Uretheroscopy Procedure. S/o "pen-in-scope" Was Inserted Into The Bladder.
May 11, 2011

x ...

A "clean Key" 20-gauge Needle Was Inserted
Nov 10, 2010

I am new to surgery transcription, and on top of it, the doctor is an ESL.  I am assuming the "clean" part is correct, just can't get the second part.  Sounds like "key".  Thanks for any help.  The skin is marked and the skin is prepped with Betadine, then 1% lidocaine plain is injected into the subcu, then a "clean key" 20-gauge needle, with double tip was utilized. ...

A 24 "milocot" Was Inserted .. Cystoscopy Report
Feb 04, 2012

x ...

EEA Device
Nov 09, 2009

We accomplished this by placing in the purse-string of the biliary pancreatic limb the anvil of the 25 mm EEA s/l "eptikine" device. ...

Thrombectomy Device
Dec 03, 2009

Haven't heard of this one:  X-TRACTOR thrombectomy device?  "....crossed the occluded area going all the way distal to the posterolateral branch.  Next, using XTRACTOR thrombectomy device" ... Doc is saying is with emphasis making me think it's a brand instrument? anyone?  extrator device? or Xtractor?? ...

Tie Knot Device
Dec 11, 2009

How do you type Tie Knot device (fundoplication surgery) TIA ...

In Seal Device?
Feb 09, 2010

A laparoscopic in seal device was used to mechanically score the medial aspect of the sigmoid mesentery immediately caudal and cephalad to the inferior mesenteric artery ...

Guidant Device
Mar 05, 2010

S/L guidant "presumed" device.  Anyone have a clue? ...

Ancure Device
May 26, 2012

Hello All, If a doctor dictates endoluminal Ancure device 26 x 16...is that mm's, cm's or 26 mm x 16 cm. I tried to research online, but there isn't much help on this. Thanks for your time ...

S/l Ocomentis Device/see Msg
Jun 03, 2012

Hi all. I have an ESL dictator giving me a little trouble... We then performed a right hepatectomy in the usual fashion using a combination of Bovie electrocautery, (s/l) ocomentis device, and stapler for the hilum. Any help is greatly appreciated! ...

Airway Device
Sep 29, 2014

I had control of her airway with an oral airway as well with a – with (R blade)?? to use a um, bagging air device.    ...

External Pacing Device
Jan 05, 2010

Sounds like "Pacea" device. ...

Patten, Patton, Device?
Feb 02, 2010

In ophthalmology, I am looking at Patten/Patton device. I can not find this anywhere in searches or in the books I have available! Can anyone please direct me to the correct spelling? Thanks! :) ...

Ancar Suction Device
Jun 23, 2011

"The ancar suction device was inserted through the incision."  This is being used to drain a thigh hematoma. s/l an-car Does anyone know what the type of suction device this is? Thanks ...

*infill* Or *insill* Device?
Apr 15, 2011

Operation is laparoscopic colectomy, splenic flexure takedown, etc. Here's the sentence:  "The line of Toldt was taken down using the _______ device, continuing across the splenic flexure." It sounds like "in-fill" or "insill" to me, but I haven't found anything even remotely similar either in references or online.  ...

Vascular Closure Device
Jul 12, 2011

Doing a balloon valvuloplasty and it sounds like doctor is saying "2 Perclose" of arteriotomy site - not Perclose, but something similar.  Anyone know?  Thanks in advance. ...

Recommend A Recording Device?
Oct 03, 2011

One of my clients is going digital (finally) and looking for a good dictation device. Can anyone recommend good ones and perhaps warn me what NOT to buy? Thanks in advance. ...

Solero Biopsy Device?
Dec 05, 2012

Cannot find spelling anywhere for Solero Biopsy Device. ...