A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Uretheroscopy procedure. S/o "pen-in-scope" was inserted into the bladder. - nm

Posted: May 11, 2011

x

panendoscope? - jmn

[ In Reply To ..]

pen in scope - josie

[ In Reply To ..]
How about pan endoscope?

Similar Messages:

Procedure Report For Nuclear Medicine Procedure, And After All Is Set To Go, PROCEDURE IS ABORTED.
Oct 08, 2010

PROCEDURE PERFORMED:  Brachytherapy implant. Now, where does "PROCEDURE ABORTED" go, so patient isnt charged for it, etc, and no errors are made? And, should it be all caps? In name of procedure or as a separate "Please Note:" Its dictated as name of procedure but Dr. is indecisive and stutters dictation ambiguously. ...

C Scope
Nov 19, 2012

Dr. dictates "C scope" done four years ago.  Is anyone here aware if C scope is correct for colonoscopy?  I cannot verify it anywhere.  Thanks ...

S/l Togalock After Knee Scope?? TIA! Nm
Jun 05, 2010

nm ...

Procedure Of Ankle Sx,, S/l Brostin, Berostin, Perostin Procedure
Oct 24, 2009

I have a patient who had a px of her ankle. The doctor did not give any hx of injury or any symptoms, just stated that she had a left ankle arthroscopy and what sounds like a Brostin procedure of her ankle? Anyone ever hear of this? Thank you so much in advance! Forgive my giddiness today but I havent' had a lot of sleep in the past several days and I do get giddy with little sleep. For some reason, one of my mom's most famous sayings just came to mind: "From the day of your ...

Anyone Else Noticing More Arbitrary Red Headings Inserted By ASR?
Mar 23, 2012

I'm seeing TIME SEEN, LABORATORY FINDINGS, PLAN, MEDICATIONS even with what is actually said does not even come close to that.  As well, it seems that if it is close, it puts in a red heading.  Example:...  BY THE TIME I SEE THE PT.  Usually ends up to be something like ...by the.  </TIME SEEN/> The patient is blah, blah, blah   Or am I just imagining things?  Which would probably be a good thing since the alternative reality (ASR) is pret ...

Getting Dinged For Missing/inserted Words
Mar 05, 2014

There have been quite a few complaints lately about getting audits back where the auditors have inserted or taken away words such as: the, of, a/an, etc. The omission or insertion of these words when not dictated is something that should be captured as an error. However, the point value for such an error usually is zero. This type of error is usually a feedback and educational opportunity error. Because they have a value of zero, you could potentially have 20 of these errors and still have ...

I Inserted A S/l Kathy And Elevated The Liver To Take Down The Adhesions
Oct 18, 2011

x ...

S/l Intella Device - Inserted When Pt Had Cardiac Arrest
Oct 02, 2013

nm ...

Bladder Surgery
Oct 24, 2009

the area on the trigone was just slightly raised tumor whereas above the left ureteral orifice and slightly down in a **bafond** the tumor was papillary in nature. ...

Bladder Retractor
Jan 27, 2011

Sounds like "mandolin" bladder retractor in a retropubic midurethral sling placement. Can you help? ...

S/l Bladder Angle Repair
Sep 03, 2010

doc is talking about surgical history ...

Bladder S/l Stem? Stim?
Jul 23, 2013

She does have a bladder (s/l stem? stim?) for diabetes-related neuropathy of the bladder, she describes.  Therefore, she has been unable to get an MRI. Pt is seeing a neurologist for movement disorder (shaking legs) and had gallbladder surgery. ...

Bladder Exam/cystoscopy
May 06, 2014

Thank you in advance for any help.   :)  I have an Indian urologist who is describing the bladder examination on cystoscopy and says,  "Occasional petechia are present.  No hornicles are seen."    Sounds like hornusuls, etc.   Uuuugh.  I've been transcribing for this doctor for a year and have never heard this although it sounds familiar from my medical background.   I know I'm going to slap my forehead when I get this.   :/  &n ...

Patient With Bladder Cancer. Will Be Getting A S/l CBX Implant.
Dec 26, 2009

TIA :-) ...

Help Frondular Bladder Mucosa? Or Frangular Or?
Aug 22, 2010

"frondular" bladder mass he says- cannot find frondular / frangular/ ??  does anyone know?  ...

What Kind Of Images Are Taken Of The Bladder And Kidneys?
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I am typing a radiology report, and I can't make out what word is in the blank parentheses: "TECHNIQUE: Multiple (___) images were taken of both the kidneys and the bladder." Does anyone know what kind of images that might possibly be?  ...

Rocket KCl Fetal Bladder Catheter ?
Jan 14, 2013

surgery on a fetus, cant locate anything to confirm..Any help greatly appreciated ...

Heard Of S/l "crawling" Mediastinal Scope
Jun 17, 2010

Does that sound familiar to anyone.  I searched google and nothing.  S/L crawling to me.  Thanks in advance for your help. ...

In Past Surgical History, Dr. Says, "Lap Scope." Is It Okay That Way?? Thanks. Nm
Feb 12, 2015

nm ...

Type Of Cystoscope For Checking Bladder And Urethra And Injection Of Macroplastique
Mar 02, 2011

He could just be stumbling on his words but I want to check if I'm missing something.  It's not flexible or rigid.  It sort of s/l exicystoscope! We then directed our attention to the urethra.  The 12-degree lens and 17-French flat (___) cystoscope were inserted, and the bladder was examined and was found to be completely normal.  Thanks ...

"Clyde" Scope Used For ET Intubation
Sep 09, 2010

"He was intubated using 'clyde' scope on first pass." -- TIA ...

A "clean Key" 20-gauge Needle Was Inserted
Nov 10, 2010

I am new to surgery transcription, and on top of it, the doctor is an ESL.  I am assuming the "clean" part is correct, just can't get the second part.  Sounds like "key".  Thanks for any help.  The skin is marked and the skin is prepped with Betadine, then 1% lidocaine plain is injected into the subcu, then a "clean key" 20-gauge needle, with double tip was utilized. ...

A 24 "milocot" Was Inserted .. Cystoscopy Report
Feb 04, 2012

x ...

I Just Inserted A "standard"
Nov 08, 2010

It said ".75" percent marcaine (not 0.75 and marcaine was not capitalized), vicryl was not capitalized, and there was a "bridal" suture used --- I guess you can only have this procedure done on your honeymoon?  YET I FAILED AN AUDIT??????????????  ...

Bladder Tumor, "cranial/clanial" To The Rt Orifice Sm
Jun 18, 2015

There were two small areas of recurrence, each less than 1 cm, one in the right bladder wall, s/l "cranial/clanial" to the right orifice.  He is stuttering/changing his mind, which makes it even worse. My first thought was clinging, but I hear "ial or eal" at the end.  Thanks!  ...

Bladder Mass S/l "frongular" In Nature. Please Sm.
Nov 18, 2009

Operative report: The bladder mucosa was then thoroughly examined and showed a large 3- to 4-cm bladder mass at the left lateral bladder wall that was s/l *frangular* in nature. Thanks for your help! ...

Help! Biowork Sling (bladder Sling) With Anterior Repair
Jan 19, 2011

anterior repair with ____sling. S/l Biowork, but I can not find this anywhere. Almost for sure starts with a "b" ...

Bladder Obstruction From S/l "carcinic" Prostate
Mar 01, 2011

Is he shortening carcinogenic to "carcinic?" ...

"kelsial" Stone? In The Bladder...
Nov 23, 2009

the word I can't figure out sounds like "kelsial" stone??? here is the sentence below...   However, a CT scan done today demonstrates no evidence of tumor disease and her kidney is completely stable. She felt much reassured. The CT scan does demonstrate a small, 3 mm, left pelvic possibly "kelsial" stone that is nonobstructing.   Any ideas??? Thanks!!! ...

Bladder "stay"
Jun 24, 2011

"Patient stated she had difficulty urinating.  A bladder s/l "stay" was performed, and she had approximately 200 cc of urine in the bladder." ...