A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I inserted a s/l Kathy and elevated the liver to take down the adhesions - thanks in advance

Posted: Oct 18, 2011

x

catheter - mt3

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it be catheter?

Similar Messages:

Takedown Adhesions .. Take Down Adhesions?
Dec 06, 2011

x ...

Adhesions
Dec 11, 2009

Doc dictating fast do not know if it is Adhesions between the gallbladder omentum. or Adhesions between the gallbladder and omentum. It could be that the folds of the omentum around the gallbladder are stuck to each other, or that the omentum is stuck to the gallbladder. ...

Wage Not Paid By Kathy Yip And Associates
Jul 20, 2013

Kathy Yip has not paid me my last check for wages earned. No contact whatsoever. Refuses to answer calls or email messages. Where do I submit a labor claim in Florida or do you do it in the your home state?  Has anyone filed a claim for IC and received their wages? Reported her to BBB and see what happens there. Any other ideas to obtain your last check? ...

Kathy Yip And Associates, Longwood, FL -- Trouble Getting Last Pay Check?
May 11, 2012

Has anyone worked for Kathy Yip and not got your last pay check?  She has always been good about paying, but I have not got my last pay check for 05/01/2012.  Anyone have issues current or past with Kathy Yip and not receiving your last pay check?  If you have had a similar experience not getting your last pay check as an IC with any company, what steps did you take to collect the money? Thanks. ...

Anyone Else Noticing More Arbitrary Red Headings Inserted By ASR?
Mar 23, 2012

I'm seeing TIME SEEN, LABORATORY FINDINGS, PLAN, MEDICATIONS even with what is actually said does not even come close to that.  As well, it seems that if it is close, it puts in a red heading.  Example:...  BY THE TIME I SEE THE PT.  Usually ends up to be something like ...by the.  </TIME SEEN/> The patient is blah, blah, blah   Or am I just imagining things?  Which would probably be a good thing since the alternative reality (ASR) is pret ...

Getting Dinged For Missing/inserted Words
Mar 05, 2014

There have been quite a few complaints lately about getting audits back where the auditors have inserted or taken away words such as: the, of, a/an, etc. The omission or insertion of these words when not dictated is something that should be captured as an error. However, the point value for such an error usually is zero. This type of error is usually a feedback and educational opportunity error. Because they have a value of zero, you could potentially have 20 of these errors and still have ...

S/l Intella Device - Inserted When Pt Had Cardiac Arrest
Oct 02, 2013

nm ...

TNVSD Elevated???
Jan 11, 2010

Among other lab results, the doctor said what sounded like, "TNVSD elevated."  I have googled my head off with variations of this and can't come up with anything.  Any ideas? ...

Increased, Elevated
Jan 27, 2012

Hello!  Aren't increased and elevated the same?  This is the sentence: evaluate for increased elevated TSH. Do I leave this as is or take out one of them?  Which do I take out?  Do I just need a comma?  Can I leave it as is?  Thanks!       ...

Elevated Troponins
Dec 07, 2012

I have been coming across the words "troponitis" and "troponinitis."  Which is correct?  ...

Elevated Bath Rest
Oct 18, 2011

"...Coumadin, Percocet, Lovenox, and *s/l elevated bath rest*, as well as a scopolamine patch to apply prior to surgery."   This is for preop total hip arthroplasty. Thank you for the help! ...

Abdominal Surgery S/l "dij" Adhesions
Dec 18, 2012

Abdominal surgery for lysis of of "dij" adhesions and stomach repair. Could this be "digestive" adhesions?? "digestive tract" adhesions?? ...

Protein Electrophoresis-elevated Capa?
Mar 17, 2010

Can someone tell me if it is elevated CAPA or cAPA- what is the proper designation?  ...

Pt Had A Significantly Elevated Antibody Level With
Jul 17, 2010

x ...

LVEF 60% Filling Pressure Probably Elevated.
May 22, 2012

I am really not good with matters of the heart (you know what I mean!) should it be: LVEF 60%, filling pressure probably elevated. or LVEF 60% filling pressure, probably elevated. I am thinking it is the first one. ...

Can You Have A Subtherapeutic INR With Elevated Coumadin Level?
Dec 01, 2012

Can you have a subtherapeutic INR with elevated Coumadin level? ...

S/l Octreus Dye Scan For Elevated Chromatin Level?
Nov 16, 2009

This patient has dysautonomia and an elevated chormatin level.  He needs some type of scan done, and I need to verify.  Thanks!!  Abby ...

Help..in Lab Data, Doc Says White Count Elevated At 50.4 Thousand (sm)
Jun 29, 2011

This is a verbatim acct.  Would you type 50.4 thousand? ...

Liver Reference
Feb 09, 2010

"Pychmial" widening of the sinusoids in the central zones. ...

S/L Shaft Liver
Apr 21, 2010

...resulting in patient shedding microemboli through the kidney, liver, and bone marrow, resulting in acute renal failure, shaft liver,... Does anyone have a suggestion as to what he may be saying about the liver? ...

Liver Biopsy
May 13, 2010

The patient underwent transjugular liver biopsy.  Corrected s/l "sign-u-sorto" gradient was not significantly elevated and was less than 5. ...

Shock Liver
Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  Has anyone heard of shock liver.  Thanks.  Carol. ...

Isoconic Liver Biopsy?
Apr 14, 2012

Any help would be appreciated! ...

CT Abdomen ..... Fatter Big Liver
Feb 27, 2014

the doctor states,   .....fatter big liver, , and gallstones on CT abdomen.  tia ...

Uretheroscopy Procedure. S/o "pen-in-scope" Was Inserted Into The Bladder.
May 11, 2011

x ...

S/l Coryzal Chronic Liver Disease..help Please
Jun 11, 2010

scheduled for upper endoscopy to rule out s/l "coryzal" chrinic liver disease???   TY ...

Liver Biopsy Results....please See Message
Mar 28, 2011

Her liver biopsy showed cirrhosis of the liver with marked s/l rozating perinodular ballooning and Mallory bodies, and lymphocytic cholangitis, suggestive of autoimmune hepatitis and PBC overlap syndrome.   TIA ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Yin-yang Phenomenon Of Liver??? On Doppler
Apr 14, 2011

on doppler sounds like yin-yand phenomenon in liver???? ...

Mass Within The Right Sub-*difurmatic* Portion Of The Liver? Thanks. Nm
Apr 17, 2011

nm ...