A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is PA arrest? nm - Beats me

Posted: Dec 31, 2010

xx

Do you guys think that maybe he means - beats me again

[ In Reply To ..]
Pulmonary arrest, and he is being a goober and the phrase he is saying actually translates to "Pulmonary Arrest Arrest"? I had to send this report in with a QA marker, but it is bugging me. Write back with ideas. Thanks guys -
XX

It is possible he is saying PEA (pulseless electrical activity) arrest? - Oracle n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

CT Arrest
Feb 06, 2012

CT =  ? ...

Cardiopulmonary Arrest
Jun 30, 2010

He has a history of cardiopulmonary arrest about five years ago apparently in s/l retractive state requiring multiple hospital admissions. ...

S/l Intella Device - Inserted When Pt Had Cardiac Arrest
Oct 02, 2013

nm ...

Respiratory Arrest. Patient Laid Flat For Admission Of "blunt Ridge Effusion/infusion" Sm
May 14, 2015

Code was callled briefly as she deteriorated.  Her symptoms worsened as she was laid flat for initiation of s/l blunt ridge fusion, which was stopped quickly.  Totally stumped.    ...

Plz Help Protocol For V-Fib Arrest S/l "coat-chill"
Feb 16, 2011

I have never heard of this...not sure if it is a hospital-specific protocol...But if anyone has heard of anything remotely close, please help... I appreciate all of you... PS.. This is my first time posting a question, but have been coming to this site for about 4 years and I really do appreciate all of you! Jules ...