A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

aortouniiliac device or aorto-uni-iliac device - hhh

Posted: May 27, 2015

hh

This is readily available through googling. - Easy!

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Aorto-bi-iliac?
Jul 14, 2011

I can find aortoiliac but I see nothing in my books or net searches about s/l aorto-BY-iliac CONTEXT:  NAME OF PROCEDURE: 1.  Ultrasound-guided cannulation, left common femoral artery. 2.  Aorto-bi-iliac angiogram with runoff.     3.  Selective cannulation, right common iliac artery.  4.  Selective cannulation, right common femoral artery. 5.  Angiogram, right lower extremity.  ...

Aorto Bi Iliac
Jun 16, 2011

I found it the following ways: aortobiiliac aorto bi-iliac aorto-bi-iliac How do any of you write it?   Thank you.   ...

Aorto-bi-iliac Aneurysm
Jun 05, 2012

How would you type aortobiiliac aneurysm?  Aorto-bi-iliac, or aortobiiliac?  I've seen both in place, and my gut says no hyphens, but it certainly makes it harder to read that way. thanks! ...

EEA Device
Nov 09, 2009

We accomplished this by placing in the purse-string of the biliary pancreatic limb the anvil of the 25 mm EEA s/l "eptikine" device. ...

Thrombectomy Device
Dec 03, 2009

Haven't heard of this one:  X-TRACTOR thrombectomy device?  "....crossed the occluded area going all the way distal to the posterolateral branch.  Next, using XTRACTOR thrombectomy device" ... Doc is saying is with emphasis making me think it's a brand instrument? anyone?  extrator device? or Xtractor?? ...

Tie Knot Device
Dec 11, 2009

How do you type Tie Knot device (fundoplication surgery) TIA ...

In Seal Device?
Feb 09, 2010

A laparoscopic in seal device was used to mechanically score the medial aspect of the sigmoid mesentery immediately caudal and cephalad to the inferior mesenteric artery ...

Guidant Device
Mar 05, 2010

S/L guidant "presumed" device.  Anyone have a clue? ...

Ancure Device
May 26, 2012

Hello All, If a doctor dictates endoluminal Ancure device 26 x 16...is that mm's, cm's or 26 mm x 16 cm. I tried to research online, but there isn't much help on this. Thanks for your time ...

S/l Ocomentis Device/see Msg
Jun 03, 2012

Hi all. I have an ESL dictator giving me a little trouble... We then performed a right hepatectomy in the usual fashion using a combination of Bovie electrocautery, (s/l) ocomentis device, and stapler for the hilum. Any help is greatly appreciated! ...

Airway Device
Sep 29, 2014

I had control of her airway with an oral airway as well with a – with (R blade)?? to use a um, bagging air device.    ...

External Pacing Device
Jan 05, 2010

Sounds like "Pacea" device. ...

Patten, Patton, Device?
Feb 02, 2010

In ophthalmology, I am looking at Patten/Patton device. I can not find this anywhere in searches or in the books I have available! Can anyone please direct me to the correct spelling? Thanks! :) ...

Ancar Suction Device
Jun 23, 2011

"The ancar suction device was inserted through the incision."  This is being used to drain a thigh hematoma. s/l an-car Does anyone know what the type of suction device this is? Thanks ...

*infill* Or *insill* Device?
Apr 15, 2011

Operation is laparoscopic colectomy, splenic flexure takedown, etc. Here's the sentence:  "The line of Toldt was taken down using the _______ device, continuing across the splenic flexure." It sounds like "in-fill" or "insill" to me, but I haven't found anything even remotely similar either in references or online.  ...

Vascular Closure Device
Jul 12, 2011

Doing a balloon valvuloplasty and it sounds like doctor is saying "2 Perclose" of arteriotomy site - not Perclose, but something similar.  Anyone know?  Thanks in advance. ...

Recommend A Recording Device?
Oct 03, 2011

One of my clients is going digital (finally) and looking for a good dictation device. Can anyone recommend good ones and perhaps warn me what NOT to buy? Thanks in advance. ...

Solero Biopsy Device?
Dec 05, 2012

Cannot find spelling anywhere for Solero Biopsy Device. ...

Cardiac Device.. Please See Message
Jan 22, 2015

Doc is listing heart devices and says: including HeartMate III, HeartWare MVAD, Thoratec PHP, ""CIRCULATE"", and possibly the SynCardia Total Artificial Heart. I cannot find "circulate" as a name of a device. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! ...

Inlet Device - Brand Name Or Description?-sm
May 31, 2010

"All 12 mm port sites were closed with the inlet device, using figure‑of‑eight 0 Vicryl stitches. " It's resection of a colon tumor and anastomosis using the da Vinci.  I've heard this before but can't find a definite answer:  Is it the "Inlet (brand) device" or "inlet (descriptor) device"?  Thanks. ...

REASONABLY PRICED MOBILE INTERNET DEVICE
Jun 11, 2010

I used to have a Verizon USB for my internet backup and to use on trips.  It was $60.00 a month.  Does any one know of a cheaper USB/air card internet service for traveling with my laptop and working?  Thanks. ...

S/l Varatensinar Device - He Is Removing A Previously
Nov 18, 2013

nm ...

Net Zero Wireless Broadband Device Question
May 25, 2014

Would this be considered unsafe because it is not a cable attached to the wall kind of situation? I'm trying to cut costs and wondered if this is an allowed way of doing MT work? Thanks in advance. ...

Type Of Cautery Device Used In Shoulder Arthroscopy
May 05, 2010

Dictated ... "I then used the S/L uni cautery device on the low setting to clean up the labrum." TIA ...

S/l Intella Device - Inserted When Pt Had Cardiac Arrest
Oct 02, 2013

nm ...

Blank Sonic Device In Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
Oct 28, 2013

working on a laparoscopic hysterectomy. It sounds like he is saying serosonic device.  looking at all the old reports it is Sonicision device.  BUT he is NOT saying that.  When I listened to the old report just to see if he just does not pronounce it correctingly, I hear the Sonicision in that report.  In my report, he is clearly saying ____ sonic device.  not harmonic.  not sonicision. The ____ sonic device was used to take down the fallopian tubes, then the Gyru ...

The Vaginal S/l Fluter Was Insufflated After Attaching The RUMI Device. Sm
Aug 03, 2013

The procedure is a robotically assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy.  ...

Entering Radial Arterial Line With Arrow And Dart Device
Apr 07, 2010

Does this sound right.  The doctor says "Using an arrow and s/l including a dart device, the radial artery was entered, and a wire was advanced..."  Thanks for helping!! ...

After Bypass, Patient Had An Atrial "clearing" Device Put In.
Oct 31, 2009

After bypass, the atrial "clearing" device was put in.  He had a pleural effusion that was drained.  He had a recent x-ray that was okay. Thanks for any help. Jude ...

Anyone Heard Of A "Dunn" Device For Pectus Excavatum
Sep 24, 2010

It sounds pretty clear he is saying Dunn.  I just cannot find anything similar ...