A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

a 24 "milocot" was inserted .. cystoscopy report - sue

Posted: Feb 04, 2012

x

Malecot (catheter) - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Similar Messages:

Anyone Else Noticing More Arbitrary Red Headings Inserted By ASR?
Mar 23, 2012

I'm seeing TIME SEEN, LABORATORY FINDINGS, PLAN, MEDICATIONS even with what is actually said does not even come close to that.  As well, it seems that if it is close, it puts in a red heading.  Example:...  BY THE TIME I SEE THE PT.  Usually ends up to be something like ...by the.  </TIME SEEN/> The patient is blah, blah, blah   Or am I just imagining things?  Which would probably be a good thing since the alternative reality (ASR) is pret ...

Getting Dinged For Missing/inserted Words
Mar 05, 2014

There have been quite a few complaints lately about getting audits back where the auditors have inserted or taken away words such as: the, of, a/an, etc. The omission or insertion of these words when not dictated is something that should be captured as an error. However, the point value for such an error usually is zero. This type of error is usually a feedback and educational opportunity error. Because they have a value of zero, you could potentially have 20 of these errors and still have ...

I Inserted A S/l Kathy And Elevated The Liver To Take Down The Adhesions
Oct 18, 2011

x ...

S/l Intella Device - Inserted When Pt Had Cardiac Arrest
Oct 02, 2013

nm ...

Cystoscopy Help
Nov 17, 2009

The sentece reads: A 6-French x 24 cm double-J stent ws then placed.  One curl noted in the upper pole under fluoroscopy, another curl noted in the bladder under cystoscopy, a s/l "dang-litter" was left in place.   ...

For Cystoscopy, Is It 5 Mg Or 500 Mg Amikacin
Jul 26, 2011

I have tried google, etc, but I am still not positive.  For prophylaxis for a cystoscopy, is it usually 5 mg or 500 mg.  Dr.  is really speeding through and I think I hear 5 mg, but always thought it was 500 mg.  Now I am totally unsure.   On top of it all, by internet went down all night, so now I am really under pressure to get this out.  Appreciate your help.  Thanks,  ...

TVTO With Cystoscopy?
Jun 15, 2012

Thanks! ...

S/l Vincent? Wire In Cystoscopy
Mar 05, 2010

Any ideas?  I'm sure someone knows, but I don't!!  TIA ...

Cystoscopy - Type Of Urethra?
Oct 18, 2010

Cystourethroscopy was performed, and the patient was noted to have a normal (___) urethra.  However, at the junction of the pendulous and bulbous urethra there were several wide aperture strictures.  The bulbous urethra and the membranous urethra were completely free of stricture. I can't figure out what type of urethra he is saying.  It seems slurred to me, and I can't make out what it starts with or ends with.  Maybe ending in a- u sound.  It has an s in it ...

Cystoscopy And Fulguration With Foley
Feb 05, 2013

Does anyone know what this word is?  It s/l cath-i-nod This resulted in a very dry prostatic urethra, and then I placed a Foley catheter to cathenod this area.    Thank you very much. ...

Cystoscopy-- ? Meridian? Fashion
May 01, 2013

On cystoscopy, it sounds clearly like: ...rigid cystoscope was advanced per urethra into the bladder, and the bladder was investigated in the usual *s/l meridian* fashion. I don't remember having this before. Have I just lost my mind? I've done thousands of cystoscopy notes. ...

Bladder Exam/cystoscopy
May 06, 2014

Thank you in advance for any help.   :)  I have an Indian urologist who is describing the bladder examination on cystoscopy and says,  "Occasional petechia are present.  No hornicles are seen."    Sounds like hornusuls, etc.   Uuuugh.  I've been transcribing for this doctor for a year and have never heard this although it sounds familiar from my medical background.   I know I'm going to slap my forehead when I get this.   :/  &n ...

Procedure: Flexible Cystoscopy, Complex Urodynamics,
Oct 30, 2009

s/l "cautious flow EMG"  Also what does EMG electromyelogram?  ...

Cystoscopy Question...Position Of The S/l *chorme" Of The Kidney
Apr 29, 2010

and distal  s/l *chrome* of the bladder is working.    Also in same procedure....Patient will require a  s/l "neph" ureterectomy.  ...

Uretheroscopy Procedure. S/o "pen-in-scope" Was Inserted Into The Bladder.
May 11, 2011

x ...

A "clean Key" 20-gauge Needle Was Inserted
Nov 10, 2010

I am new to surgery transcription, and on top of it, the doctor is an ESL.  I am assuming the "clean" part is correct, just can't get the second part.  Sounds like "key".  Thanks for any help.  The skin is marked and the skin is prepped with Betadine, then 1% lidocaine plain is injected into the subcu, then a "clean key" 20-gauge needle, with double tip was utilized. ...

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

I Just Inserted A "standard"
Nov 08, 2010

It said ".75" percent marcaine (not 0.75 and marcaine was not capitalized), vicryl was not capitalized, and there was a "bridal" suture used --- I guess you can only have this procedure done on your honeymoon?  YET I FAILED AN AUDIT??????????????  ...

S/l "end-on-end" Wire Using During Cystoscopy
Jul 12, 2013

During cystoscopy the doctors uses the term that s/l "end-on-end" wire and also "end-on-end" catheter.   But I cannot confirm this via Stedman's or Google.    Maybe it is a slang for "end-hole" catheter?   Thanks for any help! ...

VR Pay Per Report
Nov 26, 2009

I interview with a company and they pay per report for VR.  I haven't heard anyone talking that.  They pay 60 to 70 cents per report.  Is this good?  Feedback is appreciated.  Thanks guys!! ...

OR Report
Dec 10, 2009

Left injection with a (s/l arististan) and lidocaine. ...

I Am In SA5. Who Does My CCM Report To? Nm
Dec 15, 2009

EP Report
Jan 31, 2010

Review of her s/l EP report.  She did have a dual-chamber Medtronic Versa DR generator placed.  Anyone know what an EP report stands for?  ...

Report Look Up
Mar 11, 2010

My employee DEP number would never work.  Supervisor gave me a number (?) to use.  Now it says it has been "disabled" and to "contact system administrator."  Another winner MQ. ...

Why Not Report Them To The FTC?
Jul 14, 2010

Here's the link below.   Report their business practices: 1.  Failing to provide work for current employees while advertising for MORE employees. 2.  Failing to communicate. 3.  Making impossible standards for you to make your requirements and keep your hours without any work and forcing you to use your PTO. 4.  Management failing and outright refusing to respond to you. 5.  Squeezing your pay and benefit rates down in a consistent manner.   ht ...

Pay For Rad Report
Sep 09, 2010

Is $1.10 per rad report the going rate?  I have no idea at all whether this is decent pay.  Anyone know? ...

Op Report Help
Dec 11, 2010

The cephalic vein was identified and the ____ then developed distally to the deltoid attachment to the humerus.  (s/l "center")  Is that correct?? Also, Patient tolerated the procedure well and returned to _____ in satisfactory condition. (s/l "her room") Is that correct?? New at op reports so struggling a little. Thanks for the help. ...

The Use Of A Or An In A Report.
Dec 24, 2010

Can anyone state the rule for proper usage of a or an?  I know you use "a" when the noun you are referring to begins with a consonant and use "an" when the noun you are referring to begins with a vowel.  However, is there a rule that applies to usage of a or an when it pertains to the below?  This is an 84-year-old female, who has a history of dementia - OR This is a 84-year-old female, who has a history of dementia.  Thanks, bfp ...

MRI Report
Jan 25, 2011

(Patient with history of brain tumor.)  There are postsurgical changes with S/L some goliosis or subgoliosus  noted involving the caudal aspect of the anterior right temporal lobe extending from the right aspect of the suprasellar cistern. Thank you in advance... ...

This Report Needs An F11
Jun 11, 2011

This report badly needs to be wiped out and let me transcribe it from scratch.  Out of 3 lines ASR got 3 words correct - The, and, not - and it is over 600 seconds long.  Calgon, take me away, waaaay far awaaaaa!  C'mon lottery ticket.  Be nice to me tonight! ...