A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l core pack - Courtney

Posted: Jul 29, 2010

HEENT:  Her pupils react to light.  Her sclerae are clear.  She has a s/l core pack in.

could it possibly be "she has contacts in" - GA_MT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

FTP Core Lite
Nov 29, 2009

Hello.  Can anyone give me any help on software called FTP Core Lite? I'm not finding it very user-friendly at all, especially with sending files.  Thanks.     ...

Core? Exercise
Dec 04, 2009

is core exercises capped Core, CORE?? not sure. ...

Core Strengthening
Feb 14, 2010

active release therapy and s/l muscular spacen therapy ...

What Does "COR Or CORE Status Mean, Which
Jun 10, 2010

Hadn't seen this before.  It is being used in a sentence. ...

MModal Core Values
May 10, 2013

I know this is a silly question, but where can I find the core values of this company, if it has any at all.  I was just curious and kind of just want to compare with how we are treated and laugh. ...

Core Stitch Fashion
May 28, 2013

Incision repaired in a s/l "core stitch fashion?" with 3-0 Supramid nylon suture. ...

Pack-a-day
Jul 05, 2012

Any dr. I transcribe for always says "pack-a-day" even if it's plural.  I.e., "She is a two pack-a-day smoker for twenty years."  I've always changed it to "packs-a-day."  I'm curious if you think I'm right, or if I should transcribe verbatum.  Thanks.  ...

S/l Galemie Core Biopsy Needle
Aug 11, 2010

Thanks! ...

S/l Haydon Pack??
Nov 05, 2009

It's a vaginal hysterectomy. Here's the whole context: A weighted vaginal speculum was inserted. A single double-toothed tenaculum placed on the cervix. Then, a colpotomy incision was made with curved scissors. Upon entering into the cul-de-sac, a _____ pack was inserted, and a Heaney retractor put in place. Haydon pack? Haden pack? Google is NOT my friend today.... ...

XP And Service Pack 3
May 17, 2011

Does anyone know if you can still download SP 3 for XP Professional?  I had heard MS wasn't supporting it any longer.  I need a new computer but company's software doesn't work with Windows 7...or so they say.   ...

Might As Well Pack My Bags
Jul 19, 2013

I have gotten so many Major errors today that it has completely demoralized me.  Never in my life have I been marked off for some of these things and have had my percentage drop to below 98%.  I have always been over 99% and now am being marked off for commas not put in (places that I have never ever placed them before) and capitalizing words in sentences that have never been marked off before but now they are saying that if I can substitute a noun for them they need to be capitalized. ...

In Case You Forget That Nuance Is Not A Transcription Company At Its Core
Jul 16, 2014

I have to admit, I wasn't familiar with what "Ambulatory" transcription would entail, so I went searching on the internet and came across this PDF. It is a stark reminder that Nuance is not a transcription company.  They are a technology company, a speech recognition company, and we are all test subjects to make their speech engine better (through the thousands of doctors dictating and all of our editing).  They don't want to use transcriptionsits to do their work. They wan ...

Chantix Starting & Continuing Pack? R They Capitalized
Oct 23, 2009

Is the starting pack and continuing pack captalized? ...

Metamucil Orange S/l *STFF* 1 Pack P.o. Daily.
Apr 23, 2011

x ...

Eating Disorder - S/l Counsel One Pack Each Morning.
Jun 14, 2013

In med list so may or may not be eating disorder related. ...

Hudred Pack Years (period) Quit October 2006
May 29, 2012

if dictated as: SOCIAL HISTORY: hudred pack years (period) quit October 2006  what should be the correct way of transcribing it? is it.... SOCILA HISTORY: A hundred pack years, quit October 2006. A 100-pack-years, quit October 2006. 100-pack-year. Quit October 2006. ...

Ma ScoIn NEURO Exam: "Glasgow Core Eyes 4, Verbal 5, And Motor 6. "
Feb 01, 2011

:) ...

She Has Reflux "core-rupp-tay-shuns" Help. Nm
Feb 09, 2010

nm ...

Pt Has A " Thirty Plus Pack Year History" Of Smoking. How To Type?
Jun 25, 2010

How To Type: Given His "50 Plus Pack Year" History Of Smoking.
May 26, 2010

d ...

She Has A "1-year Pack History" Of Smoking. How To Type?
Aug 10, 2010

Pt Had A "3-year Pack-history" Of Smoking. How To Type?
May 31, 2011

?? ...

"core Track" For Nutrition
May 27, 2013

The patient has been on a "core track (tract)" for nutrition as he still cannot swallow. thank you !! ...

Sounds Like High "pack" Debulking
Aug 19, 2010

pt has ovarian cancer. ...

Pt Smoked "1/3 Pack Per Day" For 30 Years. Hyphens?
Mar 21, 2011

She smoked approximately "1/3 pack per day" for 30 years ...

FTP Server On The Cheap? Anyone Use Core FTP Server?
Dec 14, 2010

I'm starting to pick up some local MDs on my own and was wondering how to set up a FTP server.  I have used Core FTP in the past to access files on a server for another company I worked for, but now I want to set up a server for myself and my clients' use.  I've googled until my eyes bleed but it's all a bit over my head (and I'm usually pretty tech savvy).  Right now I only have 1 client so I would like to do this using something rather inexpensive (free ...

Dental Surgery,s/l "Ferret" Throat Pack"
Sep 20, 2014

It's not often I do a dental surgery and it sure sounds like he is clearly saying "Ferret" throat pack at the beginning of the surgery.  All I seem to come up with in searching is real ferret dental information.  Anyone out there ever heard of "Ferret" throat pack for dental surgery?  ...