A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Eating disorder - S/l Counsel one pack each morning. - Sue

Posted: Jun 14, 2013

In med list so may or may not be eating disorder related.

Konsyl - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Gum Chewing, Sandwich Eating, Potato Chip Eating Doctors Make Me Want To Puke
Apr 03, 2011

nm ...

Can Anyone Explain The Email About Legal Counsel?
Aug 27, 2012

Why would I contact one of their attorney's if I were going to start a lawsuit or something?  Seems like a conflict of interest.  Is someone suing them?  Is that why they are informing us "if someone contacts you."  ...

Do You Ever Wonder What They Are Eating?
Aug 02, 2010

I have had the same dictator for about 20 minutes worth of files.  She has been eating the whole time.  I swear it sounds like cheese doodles or something.  ...

EATING WHILE DICTATING!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 03, 2012

SO SICK OF DICTATORS EATING HARD CANDY, CHEWING GUM AND EATING CRUNCHY FOOD WHILE DICTATING!!!!!!!!!! NERVE WRACKING AND TIME CONSUMING WHILE WAITING FOR THEM TO MOVE THEIR FOOD AROUND AND SWALLOW!!!  NOT TO MENTION THE RATTLING OF CHIP BAGS....HOW UNPROFESSIONAL CAN YOU GET?????????? ...

Eating While Dictating
Apr 18, 2014

Note to all doctors who eat while dictating... STOP IT! Okay, you jerks swore to do no harm. You violate that oath every single time you pick up a phone and dictate. Eating while dictating is just one of the many things you do. How would you like it if someone came up to you and started chewing their food right in your ears? Oh, you wouldn't? Gee, could have fooled me! What's that you say? No one would show a doctor that kind of disrespect? You are nothing but an over-educated, self in ...

Wanting Your Cake And Eating It Too
Jan 12, 2010

It is extremely easily to apply for unemployment insurance.  Medquist has not fought one single claim to date.  I think everybody should start trusting the government a little more!  Medquist got in trouble for legal reasons not because somebody said something bad about them. You have to train full time to qualify for TAA.  They pay you while you train, but face it, at some point to go to school full time....you might have to quit the Q! Who you gonna trust? ...

This Jerk Must Be Eating A 7-course Meal
Apr 25, 2010

I hate it hate it HATE it when they're eating and dictating.  Chew chew swallow burp chew.  I'm getting endless report after endless report, same dictator, still eating.  God, he must be chomping his way through a 7-course meal.  If I could jump into the computer and throttle him, I would.  YUCK. ...

EATING WHILE DICTATING...AAARRRGGGHHH
Aug 24, 2012

WHY, WHY, WHY.  So disgusting, so loud, so disrespectful.  Sorry....just ewww and please stop it. ...

To Dictating Nurse Eating Lunch
Dec 21, 2014

That was such a clever idea to multitask and eat your lunch while dictating, killing two birds with one stone, as they say.  It's so cute and funny hearing muffled words through your chomps and swallows.  I wish I could return the gesture and make your day more pleasant too.  Merry Christmas. ...

Pack-a-day
Jul 05, 2012

Any dr. I transcribe for always says "pack-a-day" even if it's plural.  I.e., "She is a two pack-a-day smoker for twenty years."  I've always changed it to "packs-a-day."  I'm curious if you think I'm right, or if I should transcribe verbatum.  Thanks.  ...

ADHD - Possible Medication Side Effect Causing Eating Problems?
Oct 06, 2010

I realize some of the ADHD medications can cause weight loss but have never heard of this and not sure - although it's very clear - can someone help? Patient is a 6-year-old white male currently taking Concerta 27 mg daily, methylphenidate 5 mg in the afternoon.  Taking the weekends off for s/l some pensatory eating. Thanks!   ...

S/l Haydon Pack??
Nov 05, 2009

It's a vaginal hysterectomy. Here's the whole context: A weighted vaginal speculum was inserted. A single double-toothed tenaculum placed on the cervix. Then, a colpotomy incision was made with curved scissors. Upon entering into the cul-de-sac, a _____ pack was inserted, and a Heaney retractor put in place. Haydon pack? Haden pack? Google is NOT my friend today.... ...

S/l Core Pack
Jul 29, 2010

HEENT:  Her pupils react to light.  Her sclerae are clear.  She has a s/l core pack in. ...

XP And Service Pack 3
May 17, 2011

Does anyone know if you can still download SP 3 for XP Professional?  I had heard MS wasn't supporting it any longer.  I need a new computer but company's software doesn't work with Windows 7...or so they say.   ...

Might As Well Pack My Bags
Jul 19, 2013

I have gotten so many Major errors today that it has completely demoralized me.  Never in my life have I been marked off for some of these things and have had my percentage drop to below 98%.  I have always been over 99% and now am being marked off for commas not put in (places that I have never ever placed them before) and capitalizing words in sentences that have never been marked off before but now they are saying that if I can substitute a noun for them they need to be capitalized. ...

Genetic Disorder Help
Feb 04, 2010

I am trying to find a genetic disorder that s/l "onhepundale syndrome"....any suggestions? ...

Help? Myopleurifitive Disorder?
Mar 11, 2010

Help!  I've got a speed dictator who likes odd words, and he's pulled out a new one.  Woman is losing blood slowly, and this is being blamed on something that sounds like myopleurifitive disorder   Has anyone any idea what this might be?   Thanks, Skye ...

What Type Of Disorder?
Apr 15, 2010

Anybody ever hear of something called Phantom I disorder?  I clearly hear those words, but I've never heard ot this before. ...

Psychiatric Disorder S/l Nof
Nov 09, 2010

Hi, In the list of discharge diagnoses the doc says "Psychiatric disorder s/l EN-OH-EFF or maybe IN-O-EFF." Does anyone know what this is? thanks in advance. ...

COMS Disorder?
Oct 26, 2011

...has s/l * COMS * disorder, an adrenal disease that causes low potassium in the body.  Can't find anything I feel is definitive. Thanks!!! ...

Segar Disorder?
Nov 10, 2011

Dictator clear and talking about a patient who is severely mentally retarded and has "Segar disorder" ... I can't find it in any of my books or online and have tried several spellings...anyone have an idea? Thanks! ...

I Must Have A Neurological Disorder
Dec 11, 2012

I've been an MT for 31 years. I started in a hospital in 1981 and supervised the MT department. Over the years, I owned my own transcription company for 9 years, and have worked for all the big companies. Here's my problem:  I can't understand all these abbreviations on MT Stars - ILS, NJA, OOW, you get the gist.  Before, when I've asked what something stands for I've been accused of being someone faking an MT, so I just don't ask anymore. I get all the ...

Mental Disorder In Child
Jun 04, 2010

The patient is 17 and has a longstanding history of "s/l trigluterimania"...she is also anxious. any ideas? TIA ...

Sounds Like Cyclophonic Disorder
Oct 22, 2010

no msg ...

Bipolar 2 Or II Disorder? Which Is Correct? Thanks!
Jul 28, 2014

xx ...

Chantix Starting & Continuing Pack? R They Capitalized
Oct 23, 2009

Is the starting pack and continuing pack captalized? ...

Metamucil Orange S/l *STFF* 1 Pack P.o. Daily.
Apr 23, 2011

x ...

S/l Zentylasma - Skin Disorder On CV Consultation
Jan 02, 2010

He says it pretty clearly but I haven't been able to find anything resembling.  Thanks for helping!! ...

Hudred Pack Years (period) Quit October 2006
May 29, 2012

if dictated as: SOCIAL HISTORY: hudred pack years (period) quit October 2006  what should be the correct way of transcribing it? is it.... SOCILA HISTORY: A hundred pack years, quit October 2006. A 100-pack-years, quit October 2006. 100-pack-year. Quit October 2006. ...

Bleeding Disorder S/l Oipassovoy Factor Deficiency
Oct 29, 2009

a bleeding disorder that s/l oipassovoy factor deficiency. tia. ...