A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

core strengthening - fritzie

Posted: Feb 14, 2010

active release therapy and s/l muscular spacen therapy

muscular strengthening therapy ? - ♥

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

FTP Core Lite
Nov 29, 2009

Hello.  Can anyone give me any help on software called FTP Core Lite? I'm not finding it very user-friendly at all, especially with sending files.  Thanks.     ...

Core? Exercise
Dec 04, 2009

is core exercises capped Core, CORE?? not sure. ...

S/l Core Pack
Jul 29, 2010

HEENT:  Her pupils react to light.  Her sclerae are clear.  She has a s/l core pack in. ...

What Does "COR Or CORE Status Mean, Which
Jun 10, 2010

Hadn't seen this before.  It is being used in a sentence. ...

MModal Core Values
May 10, 2013

I know this is a silly question, but where can I find the core values of this company, if it has any at all.  I was just curious and kind of just want to compare with how we are treated and laugh. ...

Core Stitch Fashion
May 28, 2013

Incision repaired in a s/l "core stitch fashion?" with 3-0 Supramid nylon suture. ...

S/l Galemie Core Biopsy Needle
Aug 11, 2010

Thanks! ...

In Case You Forget That Nuance Is Not A Transcription Company At Its Core
Jul 16, 2014

I have to admit, I wasn't familiar with what "Ambulatory" transcription would entail, so I went searching on the internet and came across this PDF. It is a stark reminder that Nuance is not a transcription company.  They are a technology company, a speech recognition company, and we are all test subjects to make their speech engine better (through the thousands of doctors dictating and all of our editing).  They don't want to use transcriptionsits to do their work. They wan ...

Ma ScoIn NEURO Exam: "Glasgow Core Eyes 4, Verbal 5, And Motor 6. "
Feb 01, 2011

:) ...

She Has Reflux "core-rupp-tay-shuns" Help. Nm
Feb 09, 2010

nm ...

"core Track" For Nutrition
May 27, 2013

The patient has been on a "core track (tract)" for nutrition as he still cannot swallow. thank you !! ...

FTP Server On The Cheap? Anyone Use Core FTP Server?
Dec 14, 2010

I'm starting to pick up some local MDs on my own and was wondering how to set up a FTP server.  I have used Core FTP in the past to access files on a server for another company I worked for, but now I want to set up a server for myself and my clients' use.  I've googled until my eyes bleed but it's all a bit over my head (and I'm usually pretty tech savvy).  Right now I only have 1 client so I would like to do this using something rather inexpensive (free ...