A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What does "COR or CORE status mean, which - is it and is it in caps???

Posted: Jun 10, 2010

Hadn't seen this before.  It is being used in a sentence.

cor/core - sentence please

[ In Reply To ..]
What is the sentence it is used in?

See message for sentence-thanks - NW MT

[ In Reply To ..]
In addition, I have recommended that he returns to discuss advance directives and COR status and power-of-attorney.

Might be saying code status. - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
Makes sense to me. COR does mean cardio in ROS or PEs though.

Similar Messages:

FTP Core Lite
Nov 29, 2009

Hello.  Can anyone give me any help on software called FTP Core Lite? I'm not finding it very user-friendly at all, especially with sending files.  Thanks.     ...

Core? Exercise
Dec 04, 2009

is core exercises capped Core, CORE?? not sure. ...

Core Strengthening
Feb 14, 2010

active release therapy and s/l muscular spacen therapy ...

S/l Core Pack
Jul 29, 2010

HEENT:  Her pupils react to light.  Her sclerae are clear.  She has a s/l core pack in. ...

MModal Core Values
May 10, 2013

I know this is a silly question, but where can I find the core values of this company, if it has any at all.  I was just curious and kind of just want to compare with how we are treated and laugh. ...

Core Stitch Fashion
May 28, 2013

Incision repaired in a s/l "core stitch fashion?" with 3-0 Supramid nylon suture. ...

S/l Galemie Core Biopsy Needle
Aug 11, 2010

Thanks! ...

In Case You Forget That Nuance Is Not A Transcription Company At Its Core
Jul 16, 2014

I have to admit, I wasn't familiar with what "Ambulatory" transcription would entail, so I went searching on the internet and came across this PDF. It is a stark reminder that Nuance is not a transcription company.  They are a technology company, a speech recognition company, and we are all test subjects to make their speech engine better (through the thousands of doctors dictating and all of our editing).  They don't want to use transcriptionsits to do their work. They wan ...

Ma ScoIn NEURO Exam: "Glasgow Core Eyes 4, Verbal 5, And Motor 6. "
Feb 01, 2011

:) ...

She Has Reflux "core-rupp-tay-shuns" Help. Nm
Feb 09, 2010

nm ...

"core Track" For Nutrition
May 27, 2013

The patient has been on a "core track (tract)" for nutrition as he still cannot swallow. thank you !! ...

FTP Server On The Cheap? Anyone Use Core FTP Server?
Dec 14, 2010

I'm starting to pick up some local MDs on my own and was wondering how to set up a FTP server.  I have used Core FTP in the past to access files on a server for another company I worked for, but now I want to set up a server for myself and my clients' use.  I've googled until my eyes bleed but it's all a bit over my head (and I'm usually pretty tech savvy).  Right now I only have 1 client so I would like to do this using something rather inexpensive (free ...

Can Anyone Tell Me, For FT Status PTO.....
May 11, 2010

I noticed I had 19 hours of PTO, had this amount for the past couple of weeks.  After this last payday, it's still the same 19 hours.  I thought they added our PTO every PP?  At least they did in the past, I'd always see approximately 6 hours added every PP.  Is this yet something ELSE they are ripping us off for?  ...

?IC Status For VR Pay?
Aug 08, 2010

Hi.  New to VR and just received an e-mail from a company I inquired at.  They are paying 0.030 per line for VR editing for ICS.  Is this really low or am I in another universere???!!!  TX  I haven't done VR - but straight transcription I average 200 LPH.  I have no idea what I would make at this rate.  Any info please! ...

Status
Dec 06, 2010

Where can we find our employee status, such as tier, FT/PT/benefits, etc? ...

ORM Status?
Feb 19, 2011

ORM?  status.  The patient is DNR/DNI. I don't think I've come across ORM yet.  I've done a search on google and can't find what ORM stands for. ...

IC Status - What Is The Going Cpl ?
Nov 18, 2011

If I accept a position as IC, what is the going cpl ?  I realize I will have to pay employer and employee SS and Medicare, self-employment tax as well as federal.  Not sure if I want to do this or stay as employee status.   ...

How To Get DEP Status
Jun 19, 2012

Just got off the phone with support.  DQS down globally. ...

Exactly What Is IC Status?
Feb 17, 2013

I just saw an add for Medscribes in KY that says the job or position is IC status.  Yet they give specific hours they want you to work.  It was my understanding that IC status was you set your own hours more or less and also pay your own taxes, etc.  Please clarify. ...

MME Status
Apr 03, 2013

I got an email saying that I had passed the testing for MME but haven't heard anything from my TSM about what I should do next, anyone else in this situation?   ...

Anyone Know The Status Of This
Jan 13, 2014

http://www.missouriemploymentlawattorney.com/documents/Complaint.pdf ...

IC Status?
Mar 26, 2014

What "really" happened to IC status?  How did we turn into employees without benfits?  I recall when IC was REALLY IC.  I took a break and things had changed pretty drastically!  We now are required to basically do "shift work," which I understand to a point, but it sure isn't the way it was!!  I recall getting paid more because we did not get benefits, more for fast speakers and ESL--what happened to that?  I personally just dropped out for awhile, and a new ...

MDI-Transcend IC Status
Nov 23, 2009

Got my packet today.  Not a word about IC option.  Has anyone been okayed to go ahead as IC status yet?  It's obvious in all the calls that employee status is the big push and I wonder how easy they are going to make it to be an IC instead. ...

Employment Status Changes
Dec 06, 2009

For anyone who has changed from full-time to part-time status, have you still been able to get time off when needed, and what exactly is meant by flexible part time (flexible for whom)?  With all the recent changes, I am finding it necessary to begin heading in another direction. ...

Questions About IC Status
Jan 21, 2010

I've worked for an MTSO for about nine years.  Work is scarce, and I need to find another part-time job or maybe just leave and work full time.  I don't know anything about IC.  I see things like you are required to do your own taxes and can work the flexibility of what you want as long as you get the TAT.  I know insurance is not covered in these positions.  But how do you handle time off for vacations or personal days?  Do you go on vacation and then com ...

IC Status And Deductions
May 25, 2010

I have just started a new job as an IC.  I have been an employee and statutory employee but never IC.  I know I pay quarterly taxes and have had them set up by my accountant.  He, likewise, knows of all the deductions I can take, but I have seen a post on here giving a website where you can get this information, as well. Can anyone give me the link to this site?  Thanks very much!  ...

IC Status Question
Sep 27, 2010

I have 2 accounts, who only dictate once a month. I work for someone who has lost a lot of their work, and so I can't count on them as before. I have 1 other account where I could work until my fingers fall off, but I am concerned about IC status. If I keep these small accounts and maximize working for the the larger one, would I still be considered an IC? How many clients do you need in order to maintain IC status? Does the IRS care if they don't produce enough income to give me a 109 ...

DOES MEDQUIST HAVE IC STATUS?
Nov 03, 2010

Not looking to be re-hired...just curious if they have IC status.  Last I knew all workers had to be employees. ...

Transcend Pay For CMT Status?
Dec 20, 2010

Does Transcend or ANY company pay for CMT status?  I used to have this certification but it was never recognized.  Wondered if things have changed.  Thanks. ...

ZYLOMED - From IC To Emp Status
Jan 26, 2011

Does anyone know why Zylomed starts you out as an IC and then offers employee status?  What does employee status get you?  PTO?  Benefits?  I understand there is no VR, do you know if it is all clinic transcription?  Are there any incentives?  Sorry for all the questions, but changing companies is so hard these days :)  Thanks for your help! ...