A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Chantix starting & continuing pack? R they capitalized - TMT

Posted: Oct 23, 2009

Is the starting pack and continuing pack captalized?

My box (I am on the starter pack) says - ht

[ In Reply To ..]
Starting Month PAK. Hope that helps.

Similar Messages:

OMNISCRIBE Continuing Ed
Apr 06, 2011

Wondering if anyone has had experience with, or heard about, the continuing education program that Omniscribe has available. It's a big commitment (6 mos & $1095-) but could be the solution to getting more varied experience. I've worked in orthopaedics for over twenty years and need to expand my knowledge in other fields in order to be successful in other positions. Anyone know of this course, or another, that would be a good idea for updating/expanding my repertoire? Tha ...

Continuing Education Webinar
Oct 08, 2012

I am just wondering if anybody finds the continuing education webinars helpful.  This month is on productivity...wondering if anybody thought it was helpful/worth the time. ...

Continuing Education/Certifying
Mar 18, 2013

I have been working as a Medical Assistant for about 12 yrs.  I want to make myself more marketable, expand my education, and get certified in this area.  I'm considering using Career Steps because they are the only one I found that offers an Editing program along with the MT certification.  I feel that will open my realm of qualifications.  Their tuition is between $2600 and $2700 and can be completed in about four months. Is that a reasonable tuition/timeframe? Any i ...

Teammates! Be Paranoid! They Are Continuing
Apr 17, 2013

If you dont drive quality, you are out the door ...

Continuing Education Training?
Apr 02, 2015

for what?  To add to our knowledge base that is so valued that we are paid minimum wage?  to keep our skills honed so we are the best that we can be until you don't need us anymore?  how about some training that might be useful to us?  For instance, training for non-MT careers?     ...

Continuing Education Tax Credit For Andrews?
Dec 28, 2010

Anyone know if you can get the tax credit?  I asked the school and they were not sure.  They don't participate in federal financial assistance programs.  Anyone know?  Thanks. ...

Pack-a-day
Jul 05, 2012

Any dr. I transcribe for always says "pack-a-day" even if it's plural.  I.e., "She is a two pack-a-day smoker for twenty years."  I've always changed it to "packs-a-day."  I'm curious if you think I'm right, or if I should transcribe verbatum.  Thanks.  ...

S/l Haydon Pack??
Nov 05, 2009

It's a vaginal hysterectomy. Here's the whole context: A weighted vaginal speculum was inserted. A single double-toothed tenaculum placed on the cervix. Then, a colpotomy incision was made with curved scissors. Upon entering into the cul-de-sac, a _____ pack was inserted, and a Heaney retractor put in place. Haydon pack? Haden pack? Google is NOT my friend today.... ...

S/l Core Pack
Jul 29, 2010

HEENT:  Her pupils react to light.  Her sclerae are clear.  She has a s/l core pack in. ...

XP And Service Pack 3
May 17, 2011

Does anyone know if you can still download SP 3 for XP Professional?  I had heard MS wasn't supporting it any longer.  I need a new computer but company's software doesn't work with Windows 7...or so they say.   ...

Might As Well Pack My Bags
Jul 19, 2013

I have gotten so many Major errors today that it has completely demoralized me.  Never in my life have I been marked off for some of these things and have had my percentage drop to below 98%.  I have always been over 99% and now am being marked off for commas not put in (places that I have never ever placed them before) and capitalizing words in sentences that have never been marked off before but now they are saying that if I can substitute a noun for them they need to be capitalized. ...

Metamucil Orange S/l *STFF* 1 Pack P.o. Daily.
Apr 23, 2011

x ...

Eating Disorder - S/l Counsel One Pack Each Morning.
Jun 14, 2013

In med list so may or may not be eating disorder related. ...

Hudred Pack Years (period) Quit October 2006
May 29, 2012

if dictated as: SOCIAL HISTORY: hudred pack years (period) quit October 2006  what should be the correct way of transcribing it? is it.... SOCILA HISTORY: A hundred pack years, quit October 2006. A 100-pack-years, quit October 2006. 100-pack-year. Quit October 2006. ...

Continuing To Heal From A Chronic, Slowly Healing Wound In The Right "peery Ancurrent" Che
Jul 01, 2010

He has been continuing to heal from a chronic, slowly healing wound in the right "peery ancurrent" chest, which was thought to be tracheocutaneous fistula.  He has been having close follow-up at the VA ENT Clinic.  He continues to have a tracheostomy in place and has failed multiple capping trials. ...

Should Pneumovax Be Capitalized?
Oct 12, 2009

as in the pneumovax vaccine? thanks! ...

Is Candidiasis Capitalized
Apr 10, 2010

x ...

Glucometer Capitalized Or Not?
Jul 15, 2010

Is glucometer supposed to be capitalized or not?  ...

Ceftaz Capitalized Or Not?
Aug 25, 2010

Dictator states vancomycin and ceftaz. QA changed it to Ceftaz. Which is correct? ...

Plain Gut, Capitalized Or Not?
Feb 15, 2011

"...a segment of tube was oscillated and tied off using 2-0 plain gut ( or Plain Gut)..." Thank you ...

Phyrgian Cap - ?capitalized - SM
Apr 04, 2011

Hi, all, My (oldish) Stedman's Radiology Words doesn't show it capitalized, but almost every other (credible) reference does.  Anyone got something definitive on this? Thanks :) ...

Is Centigrade Capitalized?
Aug 07, 2011

I find that Celsius is capitalized, but no help with centigrade. Anyone ? thanks..... ...

Phaco Blade-capitalized?
Jan 26, 2010

Does anyone know whether "phaco"  as in "phaco blade" is capitalized or not?  Is there a chance it would be one word:  phacoblade?  Thank you so much for your response in advance!!! ...

Is Carbo/taxol Capitalized ??
Feb 15, 2010

x ...

Would Agent Orange Be Capitalized? SM
Oct 06, 2010

"The patient was exposed to Agent Orange during the Vietnam War."   Thank you kindly! ...

Gamma Knife - Capitalized?
Jun 20, 2011

Is Gamma knife a brand name for a certain radiosurgery or is it just a type? Accordingly, how is it capitalized?  Thanks,  ...

Is Halo Brace Capitalized?
Dec 06, 2010

Thanks ...

Should Staph Be Capitalized In This Sentence?
May 28, 2011

In this sentence, "The wound cultured staph aureus" should Staph be capitalized or not?  Stedman's doesn't help.  It has it both ways.  Can't find in BOS. ...

First Word After A Period Capitalized.
Apr 27, 2013

For some reason, the first word after a period is not capitalized now. I could ask QA but would take too long to get an answer. Anyone have the answer? ...

Since When Is Neurology Service Capitalized?
Mar 03, 2014

Years back, the name of the service was to be capitalized if they said the patient was seen by Podiatry or the patient was seen by Neurology.  But if the patient was seen by the neurology service, it was not capitalized.  Why am I being counted off for not capitalizing Neurology Service?  It just looks stupid with it capitalized.  I feel like I'm dealing with people who don't really know what they are doing.  Very frustrating.  ...