A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l galemie core biopsy needle - stumped

Posted: Aug 11, 2010

Thanks!

Jamshidi - dgt

[ In Reply To ..]
only thing I can come up with

Jamshidi? - lexluther

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

needle - maybe

[ In Reply To ..]
Gallini bone marrow aspiration needle

Similar Messages:

Aviva Needle For Stereotactic Biopsy????
Jan 18, 2011

Anybody heard of an Aviva needle for a breast biopsy?  I can't find anything even close to it.  ...

S/l *travanal* Trocar Needle Biopsy - Sm
Feb 17, 2011

This doctor has a very heavy accent and slurs his words a little but this is what it sounds like he is saying.  Thanks. ...

X Biopsy Clip - Needle Localization - Breast Lesion - Rad MTs!!
Nov 12, 2010

The patient has had prior biopsy specimens and clips.  Could he be saying ex-biopsy clip in regard to prior biopsy clip?    Thanks!!! ...

Liver Biopsy; We Passed A S/l Manopty-type Tru-Cut Needle
Nov 02, 2011

xx ...

Leap Biopsy Or Leep Biopsy For HPV
May 18, 2010

I see that there is a LEEP procedure but unsure because I see the 2 terms unsed interchangeably when I googled.   Thanks ...

S/l Pax Needle/packs Needle
Feb 10, 2015

Needle Tip Bovie Electrocautery Or Needle Tipped Bovie E...
Jun 10, 2011

tip or tipped -- am I sensitive or nitpicked? ...

Thoracocentesis - "scout" Needle?? "scalt" Needle?
Sep 07, 2011

x ...

FTP Core Lite
Nov 29, 2009

Hello.  Can anyone give me any help on software called FTP Core Lite? I'm not finding it very user-friendly at all, especially with sending files.  Thanks.     ...

Core? Exercise
Dec 04, 2009

is core exercises capped Core, CORE?? not sure. ...

Core Strengthening
Feb 14, 2010

active release therapy and s/l muscular spacen therapy ...

S/l Core Pack
Jul 29, 2010

HEENT:  Her pupils react to light.  Her sclerae are clear.  She has a s/l core pack in. ...

What Does "COR Or CORE Status Mean, Which
Jun 10, 2010

Hadn't seen this before.  It is being used in a sentence. ...

MModal Core Values
May 10, 2013

I know this is a silly question, but where can I find the core values of this company, if it has any at all.  I was just curious and kind of just want to compare with how we are treated and laugh. ...

Core Stitch Fashion
May 28, 2013

Incision repaired in a s/l "core stitch fashion?" with 3-0 Supramid nylon suture. ...

In Case You Forget That Nuance Is Not A Transcription Company At Its Core
Jul 16, 2014

I have to admit, I wasn't familiar with what "Ambulatory" transcription would entail, so I went searching on the internet and came across this PDF. It is a stark reminder that Nuance is not a transcription company.  They are a technology company, a speech recognition company, and we are all test subjects to make their speech engine better (through the thousands of doctors dictating and all of our editing).  They don't want to use transcriptionsits to do their work. They wan ...

Cather/needle
Nov 10, 2009

is it UE needle or Huey needle - the sentence reads "A 5-French UE or Huey catheter over a needle assembly"  thanks. ...

Yueh Needle?
Dec 01, 2009

yueh needle? ...

Amnio Needle Help
Jun 15, 2011

An 18 guage s/l Thor needle was placed into the amniotic cavity . . .    Suggestions? ...

Achievement Needle?
May 19, 2011

Doing radiology and he is doing a myelography.  He says a 22-gauge, 20-cm ___ needle is used.  Sounds like achievement needle, or cheetman needle?  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Atangeti Needle?
Aug 12, 2011

Dr. is doing an abdominal angiogram with runoff - thanks for help! ...

S/k Ski Needle,,,cant Verify
Dec 12, 2011

XXX ...

Uro Needle....for Hysterectomy
May 09, 2014

nm ...

Verres Or Veress Needle? TIA
Dec 08, 2009

. ...

Breast Needle Localization Sm
Jan 20, 2011

This is a right breast needle localization procedure. He says the following: The mammogram was obtained to localize the core _______ s/l "dense" of the density. I thought maybe he said concordance but he is quite clear soundling like he is saying core-dense of the density. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

S/o Apagi Needle? Apache Repair?
Mar 18, 2010

Op note, doing a hysterectomy with Monarc sling repair.  He keeps saying what sounds like apagi, apache   needles, repair.  Any ideas?  ...

Sponge, Lap, Needle, Instrument Count
Oct 15, 2010

What does "lap" stand for?  Thanks. ...

Laparoscopic Endometriosis - Veress Needle...?
Feb 23, 2011

This is for laparoscopic ablation of endometriosis and bilateral tubal cystectomy. A Veress needle was advanced thus starting partial (___), approximately 4 liters of CO2 gas was used to create a pneumoperitoneum. s/l it starts with an "r" - sort of like report. Thanks!! ...

Jeffries/Jefferies Needle Or Dilator
Apr 25, 2011

Jeffries/Jefferies needle or dilator.  I have not been able to document this.  Please help! ...

25 Gauge, 3.5 Inch (s/l) Klinky Needle
Apr 11, 2013

25 gauge, 3.5 inch (s/l) Klinky needle For lumbar injection.   Thanks :) ...