A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l chronic small drain hepatitis B - charcie

Posted: Feb 15, 2012

s/l Chronic small drain hepatitis B

Vern Davenport - intestinal flotsam

[ In Reply To ..]
The word board might be a better place for this, but my suspicion is "smoldering."

Hey Vern, I have 30 years' experience at 1000-bed acute care teaching hospitals and I wouldn't work for you if you were the last place on the planet. MQ treats its MTs like garbage.

vein instead of drain? - anonyn

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Small Mouth Or Small Mouthed?
Jul 27, 2014

And is it hyphenated, or not? I find it both ways for both questions. Looking for input from the pros here, thank you. ...

Hepatitis C
Mar 31, 2012

He suspects he contracted hepatitis C s/l NB at that time. Doesn't sound like HCV either. Any ideas anyone? ...

Hepatitis
Dec 26, 2012

My QA tells me that hepatitis A, B and C must be capitalized and hyphenated, i.e., Hepatitis-A, Hepatitis-B, Hepatitis-C.  Has anyone ever heard of this?  ...

S/l Sceata Of Hepatitis?
Oct 22, 2009

Under diagnosis:   S/L sceata of hepatitis?   TIA ...

Hepatitis Testing
Apr 17, 2010

Hepatitis testing:  Hepatitis cAb IgG serum reactive, hepatitis C RNA - s/l QLBPC positive. Not really sure about any of this, but I have no idea what he is saying at the s/l.   thanks ...

Hepatitis Question
Jan 07, 2011

Patient had a liver biopsy done and it revealed s/l ste-attle hepatitis, which I cannot find.   ...

Capitalize H In Hepatitis?
Jan 23, 2011

Do you capitalize the H in hepatitis C? ...

Steal Hepatitis?
Feb 11, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of steal hepatitis? The doctor says this: "persistent enzyme elevation probably due to ___ hepatitis" ...

Hepatitis-B Medicine?
May 20, 2011

The doctor says "He is apparently on medications for s/l Riata hepatitis-B"   Any ideas.  I don't even know if this is a drug or what?  Thanks for any help! ...

Under ROS, Would Hepatitis Be Considered A Bleeding Dyscrasia?
May 05, 2011

x ...

What Is The Right Way To Write Hepatitis-lock These Days
Oct 12, 2011

? ...

Hepatitis C Viral Load 6 X 10 To The 6th Copies?
Jun 04, 2013

Is that correct?  He says Hepatitis C.  Most recent viral load was 6 x 10 to the 6th copies. ...

HAP Drain?
Feb 27, 2012

Can't seem to find an "HAP" drain.  I am sure I heard correctly.  "She has an HAP drain in place, which she has been taught how to empty." ...

Drain Type
Nov 24, 2009

Is it a Stavol or Stadol drain? Surgery is appendectomy and I cannot find either on google. ...

Drain Tubes?
Dec 03, 2010

I'm typing an operative report...the doctor recorder is playing VERY fast and I'm trying to decipher what she's saying. 'Two mediastinal drain tubes were brought in from the subxiphoid region, the tip of the left side directly under the thoracic cavity' ...

S/l Camino Drain
Apr 16, 2011

The patient underwent a temporal lobectomy and also had a decompressive laminectomy and s/l Camino drain placement.    ...

Surgical Drain
Apr 20, 2011

OR report for lumbar laminectomy.  A S/L DP Mac Drain was placed overlying the laminectomy site at L5-S1 and a superficial Hemovac was placed in the subcutaneous tissues as well. Thanks in advance... ...

Snyder Drain ?
Jul 30, 2013

snider or snyder drain? Thanks :) ...

There Is A New Kind Of Drain Out There
Feb 06, 2015

NOT.... Dictated: required her placement onto midodrine ASR: required her placmeent on tomato drain. Folks, you can't make this stuff up ...

Gallbladder S/l Bili Drain
Nov 03, 2009

The patient underwent interventional procedures including chest tubes and a gallbladder s/l bili drain. ...

Flapjack Compressed Drain?
Nov 12, 2010

it sounds like: A 10 mm flapjack compressed drain was brought up through a separate stab wound incision... ...

Are Transcription Jobs Going Down The Drain?
Oct 25, 2012

I work at home for the local hospital/clinic and have for the last 12 years doing transcription.  Now all of a sudden we switched to a new system and a lot of the doctors are doing voice recognition and we are doing more editing of reports than typing.  Also, I used to work a solid 8 hours a day from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.  Now I have to get up at 4 a.m. to grab work till about 8 a.m., and then there is no work till around noon.  Even after that it is sporadic, hit and miss.&nbs ...

Time Give Away = Money Down The Drain
May 20, 2011

Is anyone else fighting back against all the time we are expected to give away?  Every time they ask us to sit waiting for work to come in for 15 minutes, they are only paying minimum wage for your state.  If you are making more than this with your calculated base, they are cheating you!  I lose approximately $7 dollars an hour when asked to wait.  I for one have had enough!  Pray for me, as I may push this to the limit of losing my job, but when you think about it, that ...

Sounds Like *Avens* Drain Placed In The Abdomen. Nm
May 17, 2012

nm ...

Small-bowel Versus Small Bowel
Jun 08, 2015

I've always just used "small bowel," but then noticed most put "small-bowel," I assume to differentiate it as being part of the intestine as opposed to a small, or little bowel.  Okay, that makes sense, so I stated hyphenating small-bowel.  However, I just got marked off by QA for putting in a hyphen!  No matter what you do or don't do, you're screwed!  I do believe they just look for ways to antagonize so you'll never feel appreciated.  ...

Parathyroidectomy - S/l Fluted Blake Drain Was Placed Through A Stab Incision Into The Nec
Jul 28, 2010

The 7  s/l fluted Blake drain was placed through a stab incision into the neck. ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

Acute-on-chronic Or Acute On Chronic
Feb 06, 2010

How would  you type this... Acute-on-chronic or acute on chronic? ...

Acute On Chronic
May 22, 2010

Which is the correct way -- acute on chronic or acute-on-chronic? ...

Acute-on-chronic Vs Acute On Chronic
May 31, 2011

I have used acute-on-chronic for years, but more recently my VR prints out acute on chronic.  Did I miss something?  i.e. acute-on-chronic kidney disease. ...