A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

gallbladder s/l bili drain - Chloe

Posted: Nov 03, 2009

The patient underwent interventional procedures including chest tubes and a gallbladder s/l bili drain.

got it - biliary nm - Chloe

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

gallbladder s/l bili drain - catherine

[ In Reply To ..]
biliary drain

Similar Messages:

T-bili
Jun 15, 2010

What is the correct way to type t bili? ...

Gallbladder
Mar 31, 2010

Has anyone heard of something like "gallbladder gyon?"  She lists gallbladder thickening, gallbladder _________, hepatomegaly, etc.  Thanks.  ...

Help! Lab For Gallbladder
Jul 21, 2010

Gallbladder workup - lab s/l barboso count 9.7. ...

Episidimis Gallbladder??
Nov 04, 2009

Does anybody know what this might be??  It says complains of upper right quadrant pain and ultrasound revealed an "episidmis" gallbladder.  Not sure what that is suppose to be?? ...

S/L Slarith Gallbladder
Jan 08, 2010

Mild acute pancreatitis most likely related to gallstones versus.... S/L slarith.... gallbladder Any ideas...pls help...........   ...

Gallbladder Ultrasound Help
Jul 02, 2010

Ultrasound showed small echogenic ____ s/l non-shedding focus.  Differential diagnosis was polyp versus _____ s/l timif active sludge, but there is no _____ sl/l shedding calculus.  (Her shedding sounds like sharing). ...

Gallbladder Ultrasound
Aug 19, 2011

Pt was sent for s/l bradaperpussion ultrasound to look for biliary dysfunction. ...

After The Gallbladder Was Removed, We Then Further Irrigated
Apr 27, 2010

and placed the patient with right side down and head down in order to suction out the s/l "affluent" or" eflluent". ...

Spasme Of The Gallbladder Duct
Aug 02, 2010

Sounds like he is saying spasme of the gallbladder duct.  Could be spasmi maybe?  Tried looking it up but nothing found.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Gallbladder Removal...Impression Is "questionalbe Evolving S/l PYRANASE Vs Phlebitis R/O
Apr 14, 2012

Gallbladder was removed, and the impression was "questionable evolving *PYRANASE* versus phelbitis"...anyone know? I have no clue! :( ...

HAP Drain?
Feb 27, 2012

Can't seem to find an "HAP" drain.  I am sure I heard correctly.  "She has an HAP drain in place, which she has been taught how to empty." ...

Drain Type
Nov 24, 2009

Is it a Stavol or Stadol drain? Surgery is appendectomy and I cannot find either on google. ...

Drain Tubes?
Dec 03, 2010

I'm typing an operative report...the doctor recorder is playing VERY fast and I'm trying to decipher what she's saying. 'Two mediastinal drain tubes were brought in from the subxiphoid region, the tip of the left side directly under the thoracic cavity' ...

S/l Camino Drain
Apr 16, 2011

The patient underwent a temporal lobectomy and also had a decompressive laminectomy and s/l Camino drain placement.    ...

Surgical Drain
Apr 20, 2011

OR report for lumbar laminectomy.  A S/L DP Mac Drain was placed overlying the laminectomy site at L5-S1 and a superficial Hemovac was placed in the subcutaneous tissues as well. Thanks in advance... ...

Snyder Drain ?
Jul 30, 2013

snider or snyder drain? Thanks :) ...

There Is A New Kind Of Drain Out There
Feb 06, 2015

NOT.... Dictated: required her placement onto midodrine ASR: required her placmeent on tomato drain. Folks, you can't make this stuff up ...

Flapjack Compressed Drain?
Nov 12, 2010

it sounds like: A 10 mm flapjack compressed drain was brought up through a separate stab wound incision... ...

Are Transcription Jobs Going Down The Drain?
Oct 25, 2012

I work at home for the local hospital/clinic and have for the last 12 years doing transcription.  Now all of a sudden we switched to a new system and a lot of the doctors are doing voice recognition and we are doing more editing of reports than typing.  Also, I used to work a solid 8 hours a day from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.  Now I have to get up at 4 a.m. to grab work till about 8 a.m., and then there is no work till around noon.  Even after that it is sporadic, hit and miss.&nbs ...

Time Give Away = Money Down The Drain
May 20, 2011

Is anyone else fighting back against all the time we are expected to give away?  Every time they ask us to sit waiting for work to come in for 15 minutes, they are only paying minimum wage for your state.  If you are making more than this with your calculated base, they are cheating you!  I lose approximately $7 dollars an hour when asked to wait.  I for one have had enough!  Pray for me, as I may push this to the limit of losing my job, but when you think about it, that ...

S/l Chronic Small Drain Hepatitis B
Feb 15, 2012

s/l Chronic small drain hepatitis B ...

Sounds Like *Avens* Drain Placed In The Abdomen. Nm
May 17, 2012

nm ...

Parathyroidectomy - S/l Fluted Blake Drain Was Placed Through A Stab Incision Into The Nec
Jul 28, 2010

The 7  s/l fluted Blake drain was placed through a stab incision into the neck. ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

"cholelithiasisystic" Gallbladder Wall
Dec 04, 2010

Patient has gallbladder problem, and the doc says: Patient had a sonogram which showed a cholelithasisistic galllbladder wall."  I know this isn't the correct word. I'm thinking he probably means that the gallbladder wall looks like the kind of gallbladder wall a person with cholelithiasis would have, but how is this correctly transcribed?  ...

Pt Has A "throm And Topical Pad" Applied To Chest Wall Drain.
Aug 08, 2011

She does demonstrate some previous bleeding from the posterior chest wall drain site that has a stitch in place currently.  She has a thrombotopical pad applied to her anterior chest wall drain site.  ...

S/l "Lyovac" Drain Used In Knee Replacement?
Jan 19, 2010

See above. Can't find anything even close anywhere. ...

Can't Verify "brain Drain" Anywhere Regarding Surgery.
Jun 05, 2014

Scalp and forehead lacerations being repaired. The head is placed in a "brain drain" in order to wash the hair and judiciously shave the areas around the lacerations, preserving all of the other hair. Thanks in advance. ...

19 French "channel" Drain?
May 12, 2011

It sounds like he is saying channel drain during a GI surgery.  Has anyone ever heard ofa  channel drain or do you know of a good website that lists various surgical drains and their names?  I'd be very grateful for any info.    Thanks so much! ...

Prepping For Surgery: "Arms Were Tucked In And The "s/l Drain Stops" Were In Place&q
Mar 28, 2012

x ...