A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Under ROS, would hepatitis be considered a bleeding dyscrasia? - tia nm

Posted: May 05, 2011

x

I do not believe so. Hepatitis is usually mentoined - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
under GI assessment.

Similar Messages:

Hepatitis C
Mar 31, 2012

He suspects he contracted hepatitis C s/l NB at that time. Doesn't sound like HCV either. Any ideas anyone? ...

Hepatitis
Dec 26, 2012

My QA tells me that hepatitis A, B and C must be capitalized and hyphenated, i.e., Hepatitis-A, Hepatitis-B, Hepatitis-C.  Has anyone ever heard of this?  ...

Bleeding
Dec 18, 2009

Surgical reprot: I did not place a drain as I felt it best not to have an area for blood to evacuate so that it would hopefully clot and "s/l  tam-pi-nod", which is a well-known principle.   Not well known to me.  Any suggestions? ...

EGD Bleeding
Apr 27, 2012

The patient had a previous EGD and has rectal bleeding and the bleeding looks like it may be coming from the s/l cami?  Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Sceata Of Hepatitis?
Oct 22, 2009

Under diagnosis:   S/L sceata of hepatitis?   TIA ...

Hepatitis Testing
Apr 17, 2010

Hepatitis testing:  Hepatitis cAb IgG serum reactive, hepatitis C RNA - s/l QLBPC positive. Not really sure about any of this, but I have no idea what he is saying at the s/l.   thanks ...

Hepatitis Question
Jan 07, 2011

Patient had a liver biopsy done and it revealed s/l ste-attle hepatitis, which I cannot find.   ...

Capitalize H In Hepatitis?
Jan 23, 2011

Do you capitalize the H in hepatitis C? ...

Steal Hepatitis?
Feb 11, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of steal hepatitis? The doctor says this: "persistent enzyme elevation probably due to ___ hepatitis" ...

Hepatitis-B Medicine?
May 20, 2011

The doctor says "He is apparently on medications for s/l Riata hepatitis-B"   Any ideas.  I don't even know if this is a drug or what?  Thanks for any help! ...

Excessive Bleeding
Apr 19, 2011

Could not stop patient's bleeding.  Patient on Coumadin.  Dr. dictates "Patient given Vitamin K and s/l  FSP or SSP  to reverse INR.  Dr. mumbles this line.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you. ...

A Code GI Bleeding?
Jan 30, 2012

Am I hearing this right? History of iron-deficiency anemia due to a (s/l code) GI bleeding. ...

Trangent Nose Bleeding?
Dec 15, 2010

He also gets (trangent) nose bleeding every few days with nasal irrigations. s/l trangent Thanks! ...

What Is The Right Way To Write Hepatitis-lock These Days
Oct 12, 2011

? ...

S/l Chronic Small Drain Hepatitis B
Feb 15, 2012

s/l Chronic small drain hepatitis B ...

Hepatitis C Viral Load 6 X 10 To The 6th Copies?
Jun 04, 2013

Is that correct?  He says Hepatitis C.  Most recent viral load was 6 x 10 to the 6th copies. ...

Can't Verify Nitro Stick For Bleeding.
Feb 08, 2010

NM ...

Bleeding Disorder S/l Oipassovoy Factor Deficiency
Oct 29, 2009

a bleeding disorder that s/l oipassovoy factor deficiency. tia. ...

Hysterectomy - Bleeding Points Were Treated With Free**
May 23, 2013

bleeding points were treated with free**   help please ...

Hand Injury. Bleeding Was Controlled With S/l Palmar Raffle?
Jun 30, 2011

The fascia over the extensor tendon is clearly intact, and all bleeding was controlled s/l palmary raffle at the emergency department.  ...

Drug Sounds Like Lustiva Or Lustida For Uterine Bleeding.
Oct 19, 2011

Has Anyone Considered
Mar 05, 2014

that this board has probably been the biggest success for overseas MTs?  I have a feeling we have been training them for a very long time.  word help, information about companies, etc.  so much information, it is probably like taking candy from a baby for those who are aggressively taking or sending jobs overseas...  ...

Has Anyone Ever Considered?
Jun 10, 2015

And we have to stick together on this. Emailing some of the crap that ASR prints out before we fix it to the head of this stupid company. And the assinine corrections that are failing us. You can do it anonymously with a fake email. If one does it, it does no good, but if we all commit to spend a week flooding his email, never can tell. ...

Is A Score Of 98.6% Considered Okay.
Jan 20, 2010

Sorry, cannot remember.  Tried looking before posting.  Thanks!!!! ...

MT To RN Anyone Considered Or Completed?
Sep 11, 2012

I am considering going back to school to get an RN.  After speaking with a few RN friends in my area I am looking deeper into the possibilities.  They recommended our community college with its 2 year degree program.  This school also works closely with a major health facility here in town for recruiting.  I have been on the hospital's job opening emails and along with multiple openings weekly for RNs (days, nights, and prn) and my nurse friends' agreeing there is a ...

How Many Years Does It Take To Be Considered A Seasoned MT?
Dec 02, 2010

I wanted to know what is considered a rookie MT and what is considered a seasoned MT. Thanks In Advance ...

What Is Considered Good CPL Rate Now
Jan 13, 2011

nm ...

Anyone Know If Easter Is Considered A Holiday As Far As
Apr 20, 2011

holiday pay is concerned?  I forgot if this was on the short list of "paid" holidays at MQ.  ?? ...

What Is Considered Acute Care?
Dec 21, 2011

Are things like EEG, EMG, EGD, inpatient H&P, discharge summary, inpatient consults, neonatology, and ED reports considered acute care?   ...

Is Easter Considered A Holiday?
Apr 05, 2012

x ...