A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Parathyroidectomy - s/l fluted Blake drain was placed through a stab incision into the nec - mags

Posted: Jul 28, 2010

The 7  s/l fluted Blake drain was placed through a stab incision into the neck.

and you are correct - ddd

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Blake Or BLAKE Drain?
Dec 27, 2012

Which is correct?  BLAKE drain or Blake drain? ...

Doc Says Pfannenstiel Sterile Incision Or Stab Incision?
Feb 05, 2010

Pfannenstiel stab incision or sterile incision?  Any help will be appreciated! ...

Post Mastectomy Incision With Faint "telactasia" Noted Along The Incision.
May 07, 2014

? ...

Pt Had Parathyroidectomy For (Not Sure) Hypo Or Hyperthyroidism. And Then Under Review Clearly Says
Oct 13, 2009

NM ...

Stab Wound Left Forearm
Jun 17, 2010

The patient has a left forearm stab wound from years ago that did not heal. It is draining a small amount of s/l peridon discharge.  A bone scan revealed a positve s/l techenshum uptake in the proximal s/l onner. ...

Taking A Stab At The Math Of $75/AUDIO Hour
Apr 24, 2013

If I understand this right, the calculation is $75 per audio hour - that means for every 60 minutes of dictation, the scribe is paid $75. If it takes one hour to complete the job, you make $75 per hour Two hours, $37.50 per hour. Three hours, $25 per hour. Four hours $18.75 per hour. What am I missing?  It typically takes at least three hours to transcribe one hour of dictation (audio).  If there is heavy formatting, difficult audio, etc., you can expect it to take longer.  U ...

Parathyroidectomy - S/l Set  Ntraoperative Parathyroid Hormone Assays At This Time
Aug 06, 2010

We  s/l set  ntraoperative parathyroid hormone assays at this time   ...

Sounds Like Blake Side Or Plate Side Drainage
Jun 16, 2015

transcribing cardiology report. Patient has an LVAD and what sounds like "blake side" or "plate site" drainage treated with antibiotics. I am stumped. ...

Parathyroidectomy - S/l "set Intraoperative" Parathyroid Hormone Assays At This Time
Dec 28, 2009

We s/l "set intraoperative" parathyroid hormone assays at this time.  Is "set" correct? ...

HAP Drain?
Feb 27, 2012

Can't seem to find an "HAP" drain.  I am sure I heard correctly.  "She has an HAP drain in place, which she has been taught how to empty." ...

Drain Type
Nov 24, 2009

Is it a Stavol or Stadol drain? Surgery is appendectomy and I cannot find either on google. ...

Drain Tubes?
Dec 03, 2010

I'm typing an operative report...the doctor recorder is playing VERY fast and I'm trying to decipher what she's saying. 'Two mediastinal drain tubes were brought in from the subxiphoid region, the tip of the left side directly under the thoracic cavity' ...

S/l Camino Drain
Apr 16, 2011

The patient underwent a temporal lobectomy and also had a decompressive laminectomy and s/l Camino drain placement.    ...

Surgical Drain
Apr 20, 2011

OR report for lumbar laminectomy.  A S/L DP Mac Drain was placed overlying the laminectomy site at L5-S1 and a superficial Hemovac was placed in the subcutaneous tissues as well. Thanks in advance... ...

Snyder Drain ?
Jul 30, 2013

snider or snyder drain? Thanks :) ...

There Is A New Kind Of Drain Out There
Feb 06, 2015

NOT.... Dictated: required her placement onto midodrine ASR: required her placmeent on tomato drain. Folks, you can't make this stuff up ...

Gallbladder S/l Bili Drain
Nov 03, 2009

The patient underwent interventional procedures including chest tubes and a gallbladder s/l bili drain. ...

Flapjack Compressed Drain?
Nov 12, 2010

it sounds like: A 10 mm flapjack compressed drain was brought up through a separate stab wound incision... ...

Are Transcription Jobs Going Down The Drain?
Oct 25, 2012

I work at home for the local hospital/clinic and have for the last 12 years doing transcription.  Now all of a sudden we switched to a new system and a lot of the doctors are doing voice recognition and we are doing more editing of reports than typing.  Also, I used to work a solid 8 hours a day from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.  Now I have to get up at 4 a.m. to grab work till about 8 a.m., and then there is no work till around noon.  Even after that it is sporadic, hit and miss.&nbs ...

Time Give Away = Money Down The Drain
May 20, 2011

Is anyone else fighting back against all the time we are expected to give away?  Every time they ask us to sit waiting for work to come in for 15 minutes, they are only paying minimum wage for your state.  If you are making more than this with your calculated base, they are cheating you!  I lose approximately $7 dollars an hour when asked to wait.  I for one have had enough!  Pray for me, as I may push this to the limit of losing my job, but when you think about it, that ...

S/l Chronic Small Drain Hepatitis B
Feb 15, 2012

s/l Chronic small drain hepatitis B ...

Sounds Like *Avens* Drain Placed In The Abdomen. Nm
May 17, 2012

nm ...

Two Drain Tubes Put Into Thoracic Cavity After Removal Of Teratoma
Mar 01, 2011

I have a foreign doctor who descibes two chest tubes put in, one with the tip showing under the left, the right thoracic cavity (s/l) sustaining its own. Anyone have an idea? ...

Incision
Jan 10, 2010

Question: The dictator reads "A curvilinear incision was then made from the coracoacromial process and s/l figured to the clavicle and the acromion and carried distally to the curvilinear fashion.  I know that figured is not right but I cannot imagine what it might be.  Thanks in advance for any help! ...

?? Incision
Mar 17, 2011

My question is about what kind of incision the Dr. is saying. Context: "Examination of the left shoulder reveals the arthroscopic portal has healed along with (superry) incision which is approximately 2 inches, which is healing nicely as well. " What kind of incision??? Sounds like Sue Perry. Appreciate any tips. Thanks! :) ...

Uterine Incision Was J-ed????
Oct 13, 2009

Used this term twice, I know he meant J-shaped, but verbatum account.  Any suggestions? ...

Surgical Incision
Aug 31, 2010

Type of incision for sigmoidectomy and rectopexy - sounds like fantaseal. ...

Incision And Drainage
Jan 13, 2011

Pulsavac irrigation with TAZ? Is TAZ correct? ...

Parascopal Incision
Feb 07, 2011

performed a parascopal (or periscopal) incision over the dorsum of the hand. ...

Awelty Incision ?
Oct 11, 2012

Fairly clear sounding.   Back surgery . Thanks! ...