A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

X-ray report/healing 5th metatarsal base fracture - distraction

Posted: Nov 21, 2011

There is progressive healing of the fifth metatarsal base fracture overlying anatomical alignment. (s/l Trabecular _________) seen crossing previous fracture line. Thank you

Maybe bone or pattern ?? nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

X-ray report/healing 5th metatarsal base fracture - distraction

[ In Reply To ..]
I will listen again.
I was hoping that some one could pull a rabbit out of a hat. He ran the words together so badly that I cannot pick out anything much to go on.
Thank you.

Maybe fracture dislocation? nm - oldtimer

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

S/l Liss Rinx Complex (having To Do With Metatarsal/foot Report)
Nov 10, 2011

Help! ...

Word Help In Nasal Fracture Report
Mar 15, 2011

I am currently in school for medical transcription and in one of my practice dictations there is a doctor dictating about a nasal fracture.  I am having some trouble finding a correct word.  Any help would be greatly appriciated.  Here is the sentence: "The nose was further decongested and ______(sounds like ness a tized) using 10% cocaine pledgets." Can anyone help me out?   ...

Type Of Hip Fracture That S/L Crural Neck Fracture
Dec 31, 2011

Doctor is dictating for a 90-year-old who sustained a hip fracture in a fall. Then, under assessment, it sounds like he says "Left crural neck fracture." I could assume he means femoral neck, as I never heard of crural neck. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. ...

What Is A Metatarsal Boss? Not Finding Much Luck On Google
Apr 17, 2012

x ...

Osteotomy Of The Metatarsal And Soft Tissue Reconstruction With An ___(s/l Add-a-tor) Release Of The
Mar 18, 2015

Surgery would involve an osteotomy of the metatarsal and soft tissue reconstruction with an ___(s/l add-a-tor) release of the great toe   TIA ...

Is Non-healing Hyphenated?
Feb 15, 2010

x ...

Wound Healing
Apr 11, 2012

Does anyone know of what sounds like "ellipsoskin"  He is saying I took out an ellipsoskin and combined the two holes int one big hole. Thanks for any help.    JA ...

Fibula Fracture Or Fibular Fracture
Jun 24, 2010

which is corect, per AAMT BOS? ...

Ortho/wound Healing
Oct 08, 2010

Wound healing.  For a heel wound, s/l using the stack n stall position. Stachenstahl?   Can't find anything close.  Thank you for any help.     ...

Elbow Was Injected Using The S/l Mulder Healing Technque.
Sep 16, 2014

Patient has tennis elbow and the ortho doc is injecting his elbow. Thanks! ...

Codes, Coach, Closed Healing Which Is Not Going To Show Up On X-ray
Dec 09, 2014

Doing an orthopod Dr.  He says "At this point this is mostly (coach, codes, closed?) healing which is not going to show up on x-ray.  This is a 7-year-old boy with a left clavicle fracture.  Think it might be "closed".  Can't find coach or codes.  Any ideas if "closed" would be right? ...

Help - S/l Adresion Granulation Tissue (healing Ortho Surgical Wound).
Nov 05, 2011

.. ...

Touching Base
Dec 14, 2011

I would be interested in touching base with some of the folks who were recently acquired by MQ in the EMT buyout.  I am finding the transition painfully difficult and wondering if I am the only one... ...

Don't Be Shy, How Many Took At Least 1 Cent Base Pay Cut
Jun 15, 2012

After becoming Nuance employee? I'm curious if any 9-centers (and up) got to keep their pay after mergers. ...

S/l Base Motor Symptoms
Oct 13, 2010

patient is on Prempro. had hot flashes at one time. obviously this "symptom" is menopausal related. any ideas?? ...

Needing To Touch Base About Something
Feb 09, 2013

In the past week my team has gotten several e mails. Main topic covers 2 things: Poor quality (a huge number of major errors being reported to sup), and the other Quantity (people are not living up to the required new lph by the new compensation plan.  E mails indicated people will be receiving phone calls about this, and poor quality will be terminated from account.  Nothing said about what happens with the lph lower than compensation plan, but did say phone calls will be made. Regar ...

Is It A Base Plate Or Baseplate As In
Nov 24, 2014

thanks in advance ...

Base Plate Or Baseplate? Please
Jun 22, 2015

Google shows baseplate, all the QA examples have it as base plate.. ex. The tibia was exposed and a size 3 baseplate was placed ...

What The Heck Does Shrinking Cost Base Mean.
Aug 19, 2010

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aRYbCNbTPgQJ:www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-reports-second-quarter-2010-results-with-revenue-up-26-primarily-due-to-spheris-asset-acquisition-in-april-2010-2010-08-11+medquist+restructuring&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a   The following results for both the three months and six months ended June 30, 2010 include the Spheris results from the acquisition date. Prior to its acquisition, Spheris had been ...

Decreased Breath Sounds At Right Base With (s/) E:A Changes...?
Aug 07, 2011

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help! ...

Where Is Base Rate Located In Ultipro?
Feb 11, 2012

Where in the heck can I find my base rate for transcription and ASR.  I used to see it before but for some reason I cannot find it.  TIA ...

Patient Has 2-3/6 _______ Beating Sound Left Base
Oct 19, 2012

s/l:  Patient has 2-3/6 _______ beating sound left base.  Lungs are clear ...

Metatarsal "tunnel" Syndrome
Jan 04, 2010

this is the diagnosis   s/l metatarsal "tunnel" syndrome with symptomatic accessory navicular, left foot   tia. ...

Ortho Word - At Which Point A Curvilinear Incision Was Extended Into The Base Of The HYPOTHENUM
May 14, 2014

Doc dictating carpal tunnel release OP note. He states "at which point a curvilinear incision was extended into the base of the HYPOTHENUM, volar aspect of right wrist." I cannot verify that "hypothenum" is actually a real word. Has anyone heard of this? Thanks. ...

Continuing To Heal From A Chronic, Slowly Healing Wound In The Right "peery Ancurrent" Che
Jul 01, 2010

He has been continuing to heal from a chronic, slowly healing wound in the right "peery ancurrent" chest, which was thought to be tracheocutaneous fistula.  He has been having close follow-up at the VA ENT Clinic.  He continues to have a tracheostomy in place and has failed multiple capping trials. ...

Tibia/fibular Shaft Fracture Or Tibial And Fibular Shaft Fracture
Jun 10, 2011

paranoid about nitpicking my work... I find it both ways when I search   ...

How Is One To Make Line Count When You Get Report After Report Sm
Mar 05, 2014

that is less than 30 lines; dictator who repeats every sentence with 1 subtle change; DEAD AIR, etc.  It is stressful enough that I'm losing money today but to be stressed out about line count and being perfect...I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! ...

S/l "Hawkins Wright" Examination For Base Of Tongue, Epiglottis, AE Folds.
Jun 08, 2010

Hawkins Wright examination performed today revealed a normal appearing base of tongue, epiglottis, AE folds, arytenoids, false vocal cords, and true vocals cords with normal true vocal cord movement.   ...

Vertebral Base Of The "system" Is Intact.
Feb 17, 2011

It sound exactly like system, but I've never heard that and cannot verify it.  Woud that be correct?   Thanks, mt ...

"Touch Base" Phonecall From My Supervisor
Feb 19, 2014

What kind of fresh hell am I in for?  Anybody know?  TIA ...