A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l RS gag and is now on aerosol tracheostomy collar with a Passy-Muir valve - kiki

Posted: May 19, 2010

He has not been able to pass his s/l RS gag and is now on aerosol tracheostomy collar with a Passy-Muir valve, and his speech is clear.

word help - Carol

[ In Reply To ..]
. . to pass his rigid-style cath . . .

Similar Messages:

Pt Had A Bicuspid Aortic Valve That Got Infected And S/l Seeded The Tricupsid Valve.
Nov 02, 2010

xx ...

Aortic Valve Replacement With S/l Injuice Valve
Jul 03, 2010

Under the past medical/surgical history, the doc says "Aortic valve replacement with s/l injuice valve, pacemaker placement, right chest Chemo-port placement."  This doc is Asian (I can never understand him and this is no exception), so I'm not sure if this is a generic type of aortic valve replacement or a brand name.  Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

Patient Unable To Talk Because Of S/l "tree-collar".
Oct 20, 2009

nm ...

Tracheostomy
Aug 24, 2010

tracheostomy tube:  tip is at "???" level i've been looking into this one for what feels like ages... ...

Tracheostomy Slang
Dec 06, 2010

When a doctor dictates for a tracheostomy and says "trach", is it trach or trache?  Also, is it okay to type trach or trache, or should you put tracheostomy? Thanks. ...

Tracheostomy Terminology
Mar 28, 2012

"Ongoing tracheostomy with 8 liters of oxygen per the s/l HAG (or HEG) flow by." I haven't found anything with the "HAG" or "HEG" yet or even anything on a tracheostomy "flow by".  He sometimes dictates things backwards and I have to reword quite a bit.   ...

S/l FiO2 On 35% Tracheostomy Mask Is 92%
Jul 30, 2010

s/l FiO2 on 35% tracheostomy mask is 92%. I'm used to FiO2 being a much lower number.  Does this make sense? ...

Tracheostomy - SCIP Protocol
Nov 03, 2011

Cannot verify "SCIP/SKIP" protocol will not be used.  Any verifications/thoughts?  Thanks. ...

Infection Around The Tracheostomy Site - Hypen?
May 14, 2010

Patient has chronic infection around his tracheotomy site, but he dictates it as "chronic Staph infection peri tracheal site." Should this be hyphenated? Smooshed together? Left seperated as above?   Thanks! ...

Tracheostomy Procedure...We Asked Anesthesia To Withdrawn Their Tube And Placed Our
May 25, 2010

s/l "8 Jackson 9" tracheostomy under direct visualization. ...

S/l Pig Valve?
May 24, 2012

Patient had endocarditis and had mitral valve replacement with s/l pig valve.   Thanks for any help. ...

Mitral Valve Word
Feb 05, 2010

The patient has coronary artery disease with history of s/l mix-a-tom-is mitral valve with severe mitral insufficiency.  Thank you! ...

Planimetry Area Of Aortic Valve
Jun 30, 2010

Doing TEE:  says aortic valve is trileaflet and has sclerosis with moderately reduced opening.  S/l planimetry area is 1.06 cm2. ...

3F Stentless Eklon Pericardial Valve?
Mar 16, 2011

Thanks! ...

Calculated Valve Area Of 0.8 Squared Cm
Aug 30, 2013

how do you type squared cm...is it cm2 or do I type it out as above? ...

LeMole Retractor, Mitral Valve Replacement?
Nov 17, 2009

LeMole retractor, mitral valve replacement? ...

Valve Replacement -- S/l Jouway, Gelwave Graft
May 29, 2010

aortic valve replacement -- sounds like 10 mm "Jaway, Gelwave, Jouway" graft was anastamosed with a running 5-0 Prolene.  Stuck!!!   ...

Echo - The Aortic Valve Is Sclerotic, But S/l Opens Without Restriction
Mar 20, 2010

The aortic valve is sclerotic, but s/l opens without restriction.   does this make sense? ...

Chronic Medical Illnesses Include *patent* Cardiac Valve.
Oct 29, 2009

nm tia   ...

Pt Underwent An "elect Out" Tracheostomy. (larynx Cancer)
Sep 11, 2011

:) ...

S/l "platiso" Muscle (tracheostomy)
Sep 15, 2012

A new dictator to me is dictating an tracheostomy.  He says, "Incision was carried down through the subcutaneous tissue and s/l platiso muscle using the Bovie." I have googled neck muscles. Maybe I'm not seeing the correct muscle group, but if someone know what this is, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.   ...

Retractor That S/l "faba Oral" For CABG And Valve Replacement
Dec 16, 2011

retractor that s/l "faba oral" for CABG and valve replacement, replacing a Cooley retractor ...

Atrial Valve Stenosis Status Post "aortoplasty."
Aug 06, 2012

? ...

S/l "sapenin" Bioprosthetic Aortic Stented Valve
Sep 28, 2012

Doctor says s/l "sapenin"  bioprosthetic aortic stented valve.    TIA ...

Calculated Aortic Valve Area Using S/l SIG Method Or SEP Method
Oct 07, 2010

calculated aortic valve area using s/l SIG method or SEP method???? ...

S/l "a Tissue Mitral Valve"
Dec 21, 2009

Patient does have a tissue mitral valve for which she has had the valve replacement. Does this sound right? Thanks, Abby ...

I Swear I Hear "ATF" Valve
Jul 10, 2012

Doc spells it very clearly as ATF valve. Could he mean ATS valve? I can't find anything on an ATF valve except for something to do with a car, so I know that's not it. Can anyone verify this for me? Thanks so much! ...

"the Tricuspid Valve Annulus Attaches To The Septum S/L "lore" - NM
Mar 27, 2012

No Message ...