A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "a tissue mitral valve" - Abby

Posted: Dec 21, 2009

Patient does have a tissue mitral valve for which she has had the valve replacement.

Does this sound right?

Thanks,

Abby

it is right -- thanks anyway! - Abby

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks again!

Similar Messages:

Mitral Valve Word
Feb 05, 2010

The patient has coronary artery disease with history of s/l mix-a-tom-is mitral valve with severe mitral insufficiency.  Thank you! ...

LeMole Retractor, Mitral Valve Replacement?
Nov 17, 2009

LeMole retractor, mitral valve replacement? ...

Pt Had A Bicuspid Aortic Valve That Got Infected And S/l Seeded The Tricupsid Valve.
Nov 02, 2010

xx ...

Aortic Valve Replacement With S/l Injuice Valve
Jul 03, 2010

Under the past medical/surgical history, the doc says "Aortic valve replacement with s/l injuice valve, pacemaker placement, right chest Chemo-port placement."  This doc is Asian (I can never understand him and this is no exception), so I'm not sure if this is a generic type of aortic valve replacement or a brand name.  Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

Porous Mitral Stenosis
Oct 20, 2011

There is no evidence of mitral valve or s/l porous mitral stenosis.  ...

Murmur In Mitral? Position
Jul 07, 2014

Any one heard soft murmur in the mitral position.  Mitral? ...

For Mitral Vale Used A S/l Tune Ring
Aug 19, 2010

Mitral valve annuloplasty using a 39 s/l "tune" ring.  I have tried tuen, toonen and never heard of it.  Any ideas?  Thanks ...

Cardiac Cath Summary - No Mitral Regurgitation
Jul 30, 2010

No mitral regurgitation. The R-R interval is 102 milliseconds. s/l Polintative ventriculography. There is mild anterolateral hypokinesis, otherwise the left ventricular appears to contract at normal coordinated fashion. ...

S/l Pig Valve?
May 24, 2012

Patient had endocarditis and had mitral valve replacement with s/l pig valve.   Thanks for any help. ...

Planimetry Area Of Aortic Valve
Jun 30, 2010

Doing TEE:  says aortic valve is trileaflet and has sclerosis with moderately reduced opening.  S/l planimetry area is 1.06 cm2. ...

3F Stentless Eklon Pericardial Valve?
Mar 16, 2011

Thanks! ...

Calculated Valve Area Of 0.8 Squared Cm
Aug 30, 2013

how do you type squared cm...is it cm2 or do I type it out as above? ...

Valve Replacement -- S/l Jouway, Gelwave Graft
May 29, 2010

aortic valve replacement -- sounds like 10 mm "Jaway, Gelwave, Jouway" graft was anastamosed with a running 5-0 Prolene.  Stuck!!!   ...

Echo - The Aortic Valve Is Sclerotic, But S/l Opens Without Restriction
Mar 20, 2010

The aortic valve is sclerotic, but s/l opens without restriction.   does this make sense? ...

S/l RS Gag And Is Now On Aerosol Tracheostomy Collar With A Passy-Muir Valve
May 19, 2010

He has not been able to pass his s/l RS gag and is now on aerosol tracheostomy collar with a Passy-Muir valve, and his speech is clear. ...

Tissue Help
Jun 22, 2010

PRIMARY PROCEDURE 1. CONE BIOPSY. 2. ENDOCERVICAL CURETTAGE. 3. ENDOMETRIAL CURETTAGE. The uterus sounded to 4 cm and  s/l  a escanted tissue was obtained. Intravenous fluid 1600 cc line s/l alboterial or abnoterial line. ...

Chronic Medical Illnesses Include *patent* Cardiac Valve.
Oct 29, 2009

nm tia   ...

Mitroadipose Tissue
Dec 11, 2009

From a left breast axillary tail mass excisional biopsy: The pathology demonstrated an encapsulated s/l "mitroadipose" tissue consistent with lipoma.  The " i " in mitro is a short " i " ... as in pit or kit. Appreciative of any suggestions. ...

Ferret The Tissue?
Apr 14, 2011

Good morning, is anyone else awake?  I have a doctor talking about secondary wound closure over a tibia and osteomyelitis.  He says:   We may try and ferret the tissue, possibly even include the relaxing incision.  Help me please and thank you.  ...

S/l Tissue Thin Lumen
Mar 17, 2010

Followup for this very pleasant 90-year-old female who has a history of perforated viscus resulting in insertion of her percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy.  Prior to this, she had difficulty due to her advanced state and s/l tissue thin lumen for nutrition, therefore, was placed on total parenteral nutrition.   ...

Hypertrophic Heart Tissue
Jun 26, 2010

Does this sentence make any sense: Sections of the heart show *as marked* hypertrophy as the myocardial fibers." ??  Thanks in advance. ...

Loose Areolar Tissue
Jul 23, 2010

Loose areolar tissue in the neck (doing thyroidectomy report)? I thought areoilar tissue was in the breasts? ...

Type Of Lymphoid Tissue?
Dec 01, 2010

He had (___) of the lymphoid tissue at the base of tongue this spring, so I performed biopsies of this tissue which revealed small lymphocytic lymphoma/chronic lymphocytic leukemia.  It s/l she is saying full___ and maybe ends in what s/l myth. Thanks!  This is the first time I have done this type of report for this doctor. ...

S/l Breeding Necrotic Tissue
Feb 19, 2011

New Dr.  He sound congested so I am struggling with this op report. Due to the inflammation I was not absolutely certain that this was extrasphincteric and so an adequate drainage procedure was done by taking a quater-sized divot out of the skin down to the abscess cavity to "breeding the necrotic tissue". ...

QA ? Soft-tissue Calcifications
Apr 21, 2011

I put   soft-tissue calcifications   and in another report put   soft-tissue swelling   and an editor changed it to  soft tissue calcifications    soft tissue swelling.    Was I wrong?  I thought it needed a hyphen.   ...

Lee-Leggo Changes On Breast Tissue After RT
Mar 04, 2013

Patient is s/p radiation therapy for breast cancer.  Exam shows chronic *dee-leggo* or *lee-legel* surrounding her areolar tissue, right more prominantly than left. Thank you! ...

IStim Soft Tissue Mobilization?
May 21, 2010

Patient has lateral epicondylitis.  Doc is recommending "soft tissue mobilization techniques such as iStim and formal physical therapy"   Doc clearly says iStim, but the only thing I can find by that name is a TENS unit sex toy....and I doubt that will do much for his elbow. ...

Sheering Of The Fascial Tissue Of The Knee
Jun 16, 2010

s/l moralavalee lesion ...

S/l Penance-type Tissue Transfer
Feb 03, 2012

S/L penance type tissue transfer. ...

Help Pls, S/L Nitrel Breast Tissue Expander
May 01, 2012

x ...