A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

LeMole retractor, mitral valve replacement? - doob

Posted: Nov 17, 2009

LeMole retractor, mitral valve replacement?

Lemole mitral valve retractor is correct as spelled here per Stedman's Med Equip. NM - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Retractor That S/l "faba Oral" For CABG And Valve Replacement
Dec 16, 2011

retractor that s/l "faba oral" for CABG and valve replacement, replacing a Cooley retractor ...

LeMole Retractor
Nov 17, 2009

Has anyone heard of it for a mitral valve replacement?  Spelling? ...

Aortic Valve Replacement With S/l Injuice Valve
Jul 03, 2010

Under the past medical/surgical history, the doc says "Aortic valve replacement with s/l injuice valve, pacemaker placement, right chest Chemo-port placement."  This doc is Asian (I can never understand him and this is no exception), so I'm not sure if this is a generic type of aortic valve replacement or a brand name.  Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

Mitral Valve Word
Feb 05, 2010

The patient has coronary artery disease with history of s/l mix-a-tom-is mitral valve with severe mitral insufficiency.  Thank you! ...

Valve Replacement -- S/l Jouway, Gelwave Graft
May 29, 2010

aortic valve replacement -- sounds like 10 mm "Jaway, Gelwave, Jouway" graft was anastamosed with a running 5-0 Prolene.  Stuck!!!   ...

S/l "a Tissue Mitral Valve"
Dec 21, 2009

Patient does have a tissue mitral valve for which she has had the valve replacement. Does this sound right? Thanks, Abby ...

Pt Had A Bicuspid Aortic Valve That Got Infected And S/l Seeded The Tricupsid Valve.
Nov 02, 2010

xx ...

Surgical Retractor - S/l "Turnley" Retractor TIA Nm
Oct 07, 2010

Porous Mitral Stenosis
Oct 20, 2011

There is no evidence of mitral valve or s/l porous mitral stenosis.  ...

Murmur In Mitral? Position
Jul 07, 2014

Any one heard soft murmur in the mitral position.  Mitral? ...

For Mitral Vale Used A S/l Tune Ring
Aug 19, 2010

Mitral valve annuloplasty using a 39 s/l "tune" ring.  I have tried tuen, toonen and never heard of it.  Any ideas?  Thanks ...

Cardiac Cath Summary - No Mitral Regurgitation
Jul 30, 2010

No mitral regurgitation. The R-R interval is 102 milliseconds. s/l Polintative ventriculography. There is mild anterolateral hypokinesis, otherwise the left ventricular appears to contract at normal coordinated fashion. ...

S/l Pig Valve?
May 24, 2012

Patient had endocarditis and had mitral valve replacement with s/l pig valve.   Thanks for any help. ...

Planimetry Area Of Aortic Valve
Jun 30, 2010

Doing TEE:  says aortic valve is trileaflet and has sclerosis with moderately reduced opening.  S/l planimetry area is 1.06 cm2. ...

3F Stentless Eklon Pericardial Valve?
Mar 16, 2011

Thanks! ...

Calculated Valve Area Of 0.8 Squared Cm
Aug 30, 2013

how do you type squared cm...is it cm2 or do I type it out as above? ...

Echo - The Aortic Valve Is Sclerotic, But S/l Opens Without Restriction
Mar 20, 2010

The aortic valve is sclerotic, but s/l opens without restriction.   does this make sense? ...

S/l RS Gag And Is Now On Aerosol Tracheostomy Collar With A Passy-Muir Valve
May 19, 2010

He has not been able to pass his s/l RS gag and is now on aerosol tracheostomy collar with a Passy-Muir valve, and his speech is clear. ...

Chronic Medical Illnesses Include *patent* Cardiac Valve.
Oct 29, 2009

nm tia   ...

Knee Replacement - Sm
Oct 16, 2009

Everytime he does an exam for someone after a knee replacement he says: "Range of motion is stable. (?) is intact.  The calf is supple and nontender." It sounds like (caution???).  I am sure that is not it, but that is the closest s/l. Thanks in advance if you have any ideas.  ...

S/l Polyne Replacement
Mar 24, 2010

The patient is not quite 3 months postoperative revision of the S/L polyne replacement on his right knee.   tia. that is the only sentence to give the s/l. There is no other information I can give throughout the dictation to help. sorry. ...

Ortho/Hip Replacement
Jun 17, 2011

Revision hip replacement.  Doc states pt has a s/l Salzer medical center pulse natural hip...?  Any clues?  ...

Hip Replacement Question
Jul 07, 2011

We decided that the "plus 8" hip ball would be appropriate.  Would that be transcribed +8 or plus 8 hip ball?  ...

Replacement Keyboard
Dec 03, 2011

Is it just me, or is the keyboard that came with the Dell computer the worst keyboard ever?  I can hardly type with it.  The keys are hardly elevated at all, my hands keep sliding to other keys.  After today, I am going to buy another keyboard. ...

PC2 Knee Replacement?
Jul 09, 2014

Doctors dictates what sounds like patient had a "unicondylar or a PC2 knee replacement."  Is PC2 correct?  Can't find any documentation of this.  Thanks!  ...

Knee Replacement
Nov 25, 2014

struggling with a clinic note regarding knee replacement. Knees are postive ---- in both, right is particularly bad. It is extremely loose.   missing word sounds like it starts with a 'd'.   ...

Hormone Replacement Therapy
Jan 08, 2010

I cannot quite get the name of this combination.  It sounds like estradial Megoxy? progesterone estese ? Can someone help?  ...

Is There S/l Ultrex Liner For A Hip Replacement?
Feb 04, 2010

s ...

S/l D-TOR For Thyroid Replacement Given At 60 Mg 3 Grains
Mar 19, 2010

x ...

Ankle Replacement Surgery
Nov 12, 2010

Has anyone heard of what s/l a DADUM being used in a STAR ankle surgery?  I've researched as many spellings as my imagination can think of and still cannot find anything on Google. Thanks! ...