A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

echo - The aortic valve is sclerotic, but s/l opens without restriction - Taylor

Posted: Mar 20, 2010

The aortic valve is sclerotic, but s/l opens without restriction.   does this make sense?

Yes, opens makes sense - me

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Pt Had A Bicuspid Aortic Valve That Got Infected And S/l Seeded The Tricupsid Valve.
Nov 02, 2010

xx ...

Aortic Valve Replacement With S/l Injuice Valve
Jul 03, 2010

Under the past medical/surgical history, the doc says "Aortic valve replacement with s/l injuice valve, pacemaker placement, right chest Chemo-port placement."  This doc is Asian (I can never understand him and this is no exception), so I'm not sure if this is a generic type of aortic valve replacement or a brand name.  Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

Planimetry Area Of Aortic Valve
Jun 30, 2010

Doing TEE:  says aortic valve is trileaflet and has sclerosis with moderately reduced opening.  S/l planimetry area is 1.06 cm2. ...

S/l "sapenin" Bioprosthetic Aortic Stented Valve
Sep 28, 2012

Doctor says s/l "sapenin"  bioprosthetic aortic stented valve.    TIA ...

Calculated Aortic Valve Area Using S/l SIG Method Or SEP Method
Oct 07, 2010

calculated aortic valve area using s/l SIG method or SEP method???? ...

Aortic Root Vs. Aortic Groove
Mar 07, 2010

Doing a radiology report, and it s/l doc says... "normal left atrial, right atrial, and right ventricular, and aortic _____ s/l root or groove?"  Can anyone say if 1 is more likely? found both online?  Thanks. Also, mitral annular calcification and ____ thickening. s/l baselet? baseline? Thank you.. ...

2D Echo Vs Two Dimensional Echo?
Apr 12, 2014

I do not have a BOS 3rd edition, only 2nd edition. Is 2D echocardiogram correct or should it be changed to Two dimensional echocardiogram TIA ...

EEG Report S/l CD Opens With Background Activity
Nov 16, 2009

The s/l CD opens with background activity in the range about five cycles per second. ...

How Do You Change/save Settings For The Default Document That Opens In Word 7?
Mar 14, 2010

I just installed MS Word 2007 & (an upgrade from 2002). I want the default document to be in a particular color & I can't seem to get it to work. I know I can just change the Page Color in Print Layout once the document opens but I want it to be my default color for every document & not have to make that change each time I open a new document. I have tried everything I can think of & I know it shouldn't be this difficult (& very well may not ...

Aortic Insufficiency Or Aortic Insufficiency Murmur? Sm
Aug 16, 2011

Doc states, "There was no aortic insufficiency murmur, third heart sound, or pericardial rub." Should it be aortic insufficiency, murmur, third heart sound, or pericardial rub or is aortic insufficiency murmur correct? Thank you! ...

Coding :: Age Restriction On New Coding Students?
Apr 15, 2014

Anyone know if MM has an age restriction on new coding students? ...

S/l Pig Valve?
May 24, 2012

Patient had endocarditis and had mitral valve replacement with s/l pig valve.   Thanks for any help. ...

Mitral Valve Word
Feb 05, 2010

The patient has coronary artery disease with history of s/l mix-a-tom-is mitral valve with severe mitral insufficiency.  Thank you! ...

3F Stentless Eklon Pericardial Valve?
Mar 16, 2011

Thanks! ...

Calculated Valve Area Of 0.8 Squared Cm
Aug 30, 2013

how do you type squared cm...is it cm2 or do I type it out as above? ...

TE Echo
Oct 04, 2010

swallowed the TE probe through the _______ block??? (sounds almost like valve or bio???) ...

Aortic Stenosis
Feb 21, 2012

normal-mild calcific aortic stenosis in the ascending epigeal function ...

LeMole Retractor, Mitral Valve Replacement?
Nov 17, 2009

LeMole retractor, mitral valve replacement? ...

Valve Replacement -- S/l Jouway, Gelwave Graft
May 29, 2010

aortic valve replacement -- sounds like 10 mm "Jaway, Gelwave, Jouway" graft was anastamosed with a running 5-0 Prolene.  Stuck!!!   ...

Echo Dictation
Jul 23, 2011

For those who work with echo dictation -  from what I understand, it's useful for straight transcribing, but does it work in VR? I'm thinking of investing in it, but can't understand how it would be useful in a VR program, which is where everything will be in just a few years.  I would think it wouldn't work in a non-Word program since you can't cut and paste, and even if it did, you'd be editing twice.  Thanks for any info! ...

Help With An Echo Study
Jul 17, 2012

This is a technically fair study. The left ventricle was normal within its end-diastolic dimension??? ...

Echo Measurements
Mar 02, 2013

Could anyone who works for MModal tell me if in the echo reports there are headings for measurements such as sinus of Valsalva or aortic annulus? ...

Ascending Aortic Aneurysm
Nov 22, 2009

Left heart catheterization demonstrated no coronary artery disease, but evidence of a proximal focal ascending aortic s/l thacular aneurysm/penetrating ulcer versus pseudoaneurysm. ...

Aortic S/l *Zena* Graft?
Mar 10, 2010

. ...

S/l *neal* Aortic Root....SM
Aug 25, 2010

The 25-hydroxy vitamin D level was quite low at 20.4.  I have prescribed Ergocalciferol 50,000 units twice a week for 3 months and I will recheck the vitamin D level in December.  William also had a cardiac MRI with and without contrast material.  The (s/l) *neal* aortic root was 4.4 cm and maximum diameter..... ...

Aortic Thromboembolism Word Help
Sep 27, 2010

Under FINDINGS The right common femoral artery was in reasonable condition, and after Fogarty catheters were passed distally down both (s/l perfundasemeris) "per fun da se mer is" arteries... ...

Aortostenosis Or Aortic Stenosis?
Apr 20, 2011

In an echocardiogram which is corrrect, aortostenosis or aortic stenosis. ...

Some Type Of Aortic Aneurysm
Oct 17, 2012

On echo...dilated aortic root with _______ _______ aortic aneurysm of 4.0 cm. Sounds like ______ Haughton aortic aneurysm or "THEEK" Haughton   I know Haughton classifications are used at times, but I cannot figure out the other name with it. Any help with this one? Thanks in advance! ...

S/l RS Gag And Is Now On Aerosol Tracheostomy Collar With A Passy-Muir Valve
May 19, 2010

He has not been able to pass his s/l RS gag and is now on aerosol tracheostomy collar with a Passy-Muir valve, and his speech is clear. ...

Dobutamine Echo Protocol? Sm
Nov 16, 2009

"The patient was administered dobutamine per s/l heart station protocol.  The patient received 10, 20 and 30 mcg/kg per minute."   Any ideas?  Thanks for any help.  ...