A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

calculated valve area of 0.8 squared cm - Bhoppy

Posted: Aug 30, 2013

how do you type squared cm...is it cm2 or do I type it out as above?

sq cm - LadyTypesALot

[ In Reply To ..]
There is a difference between square centimeter (sq cm) and centimeter square (cm2), so I try to be very careful not to interchange the two.

Could you explain? - Thanks

[ In Reply To ..]
Could you explain what the difference is, please? I did not know that.

Thank you.

pretty sure they're the same thing - cm2 = sq cm

[ In Reply To ..]
I just can't ever decide which is the best way to transcribe it.

no, there is no difference - sq cm = cm2

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Calculated Aortic Valve Area Using S/l SIG Method Or SEP Method
Oct 07, 2010

calculated aortic valve area using s/l SIG method or SEP method???? ...

Planimetry Area Of Aortic Valve
Jun 30, 2010

Doing TEE:  says aortic valve is trileaflet and has sclerosis with moderately reduced opening.  S/l planimetry area is 1.06 cm2. ...

Pt Had A Bicuspid Aortic Valve That Got Infected And S/l Seeded The Tricupsid Valve.
Nov 02, 2010

xx ...

Aortic Valve Replacement With S/l Injuice Valve
Jul 03, 2010

Under the past medical/surgical history, the doc says "Aortic valve replacement with s/l injuice valve, pacemaker placement, right chest Chemo-port placement."  This doc is Asian (I can never understand him and this is no exception), so I'm not sure if this is a generic type of aortic valve replacement or a brand name.  Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

Ischiococcygeal Area Or Ishial And Coccyx Area?
Dec 21, 2014

QA picked this up.  I had ischiococcygeal area which I could find listed as one word on google, but I could not find it listed by search criteria which I separated the 2 words.  I can find ischial and coccyx, but not together as the dictator is stating.  The only thing that makes me wonder iif QA is right is the context before the words.  He stated he has 2 ulcers at the ischiococcygeal area.  It seems like in this case it would be ischial and coccyx, but I cannot docume ...

Pay Calculated
Feb 08, 2010

Can anybody tell me how Transcend and KeyStrokes calculate their pay?  I want to get a PT job and am considering applying at these two MTSOs.  Right now I'm at MQ and there they pay you on your lines vs hours worked.  If line count pay is less, they then supplement your pay based on total hours worked to get you to minimum wage.  If the line count pay is higher, you get that pay with no supplemental wage.  ...

How Are Lph Calculated?
Dec 19, 2013

Are the total lines divided by actual time logged in or are they divided by the total hours on our timecard? TIA ...

Do You Know How Your QA Score Is Calculated And
Feb 03, 2010

nm ...

Blanks: How Are They Calculated?
Jul 14, 2014

Just wondering if anyone knows what the formula is on how they calculate your percentage of blanks left? They show me a percentage but a percentage of what? Lines? Words? Reports? Ugh. And, one blank may count for one word or an entire sentence. I just don't get it. ...

Anyone Know When A New Benefit Rate Calculated?
Jan 12, 2013

Anyone know when a new benefit rate calculated? I have been earning this same crappy rate for at least 6 months even though I make double and almost triple the supposed "average lines per hour." I think I am getting ripped ...

Any Idea How Overtime Is Calculated At Transcend? I Got This
Mar 17, 2011

convoluted formula on an e-mail, but it really is not written so the average person could figure it out.   When I tried some reality calculations, it came to less than $5.00 an hour even though I had a good line count for me.  Is this just another way to hide what is really happening from us?  ...

1.7 Mg Per Meter Squared?
Dec 01, 2010

My brain needs a jump start!!  We actually type this 1.7 mg per square centimeters?  Is that correct?     ...

How To Type 0.9 Cm Squared? 0.9 Cm2?
Aug 19, 2013

How to type 0.9 cm squared?  0.9 cm2?  Is this correct? ...

Millimeter Squared -- Mm2 Or Mm(2) Or Mm Subscript 2
Feb 07, 2011

irinotecan (150 mg/mm2 per dose every 2 weeks) Is there an official way.  I have been told by two contracts to do it differently.  One not subscripting...and putting it is ().  ?? ...

Grams Per Meter Squared
Mar 22, 2011

Brain fart.... Im a CMT and I completely forgot the abbreviation (cannot use superscripts or subscripts).   Im doing a cardiology consult and I need to abbreviate the mass index of the left ventricle.  Help ASAP.  Thanks ...

Liters Per Minute Per Meter Squared
Mar 04, 2011

How should I type 3 liters per minute per meter squared.  I do not have capability of superscripting.  3 L/min/m2?  TIA.  ...

111 Gray Units Per Centimeter Squared
Apr 23, 2012

x ...

How Do You Type Mg Per Meters Squared? I Forgot...
Jul 17, 2013

TIA. ...

S/L Using Cephalocaudad Tilt, The Superior ___________ Was Squared.
Oct 13, 2009

I'm hearing what s/l: Using cephalocaudad tilt, the superior "ampulla" was squared.   This is in a lumbar epidural steroid injection report.  Any suggestions? Thanks, folks!! ...

S/l Pig Valve?
May 24, 2012

Patient had endocarditis and had mitral valve replacement with s/l pig valve.   Thanks for any help. ...

Mitral Valve Word
Feb 05, 2010

The patient has coronary artery disease with history of s/l mix-a-tom-is mitral valve with severe mitral insufficiency.  Thank you! ...

3F Stentless Eklon Pericardial Valve?
Mar 16, 2011

Thanks! ...

LeMole Retractor, Mitral Valve Replacement?
Nov 17, 2009

LeMole retractor, mitral valve replacement? ...

Valve Replacement -- S/l Jouway, Gelwave Graft
May 29, 2010

aortic valve replacement -- sounds like 10 mm "Jaway, Gelwave, Jouway" graft was anastamosed with a running 5-0 Prolene.  Stuck!!!   ...

Echo - The Aortic Valve Is Sclerotic, But S/l Opens Without Restriction
Mar 20, 2010

The aortic valve is sclerotic, but s/l opens without restriction.   does this make sense? ...

S/l RS Gag And Is Now On Aerosol Tracheostomy Collar With A Passy-Muir Valve
May 19, 2010

He has not been able to pass his s/l RS gag and is now on aerosol tracheostomy collar with a Passy-Muir valve, and his speech is clear. ...

Chronic Medical Illnesses Include *patent* Cardiac Valve.
Oct 29, 2009

nm tia   ...

How Do You Transcribe 0.65 "centimeters Squared"....thanks
Jul 26, 2010

z ...

Retractor That S/l "faba Oral" For CABG And Valve Replacement
Dec 16, 2011

retractor that s/l "faba oral" for CABG and valve replacement, replacing a Cooley retractor ...

Atrial Valve Stenosis Status Post "aortoplasty."
Aug 06, 2012

? ...