A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

retractor that s/l "faba oral" for CABG and valve replacement - saturn95

Posted: Dec 16, 2011

retractor that s/l "faba oral" for CABG and valve replacement, replacing a Cooley retractor

found it - saturn95

[ In Reply To ..]
it was Favaloro

Similar Messages:

LeMole Retractor, Mitral Valve Replacement?
Nov 17, 2009

LeMole retractor, mitral valve replacement? ...

Aortic Valve Replacement With S/l Injuice Valve
Jul 03, 2010

Under the past medical/surgical history, the doc says "Aortic valve replacement with s/l injuice valve, pacemaker placement, right chest Chemo-port placement."  This doc is Asian (I can never understand him and this is no exception), so I'm not sure if this is a generic type of aortic valve replacement or a brand name.  Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

Valve Replacement -- S/l Jouway, Gelwave Graft
May 29, 2010

aortic valve replacement -- sounds like 10 mm "Jaway, Gelwave, Jouway" graft was anastamosed with a running 5-0 Prolene.  Stuck!!!   ...

S/l "Real Track Retractor" Used For CABG Nm
Dec 16, 2011

thanks ...

Pt Had A Bicuspid Aortic Valve That Got Infected And S/l Seeded The Tricupsid Valve.
Nov 02, 2010

xx ...

Surgical Retractor - S/l "Turnley" Retractor TIA Nm
Oct 07, 2010

CABG
Dec 09, 2009

She had redo mitral valve replacement with a 29 mm Medtronic Mosaic valve, tricuspid valve replacement with a 31 mm Medtronic Mosaic valve, coronary artery bypass grafting times one to left descending artery, left saphenous vein harvest, s/l criomis procedure. ...

CABG Issue
Apr 20, 2011

The sentence is "one aortotomy was made (s/l to which the graft had) a right posterior descending coronary artery was anastomosis with 6-0 Prolene." I'm totally confused does this make sense to anyone else? Or has anyone else heard this before? Thanks for any help! ...

SUTURE USED DURING CABG
Feb 21, 2012

Suture sounds like COROLENE ...

Help With CABG Terminology
Jul 05, 2013

12 years on nephrology and first day on cardiology -- I'm sure this is obvious, but I've googled and cannot find something that works. Status post multivessel CABG (5 vessel - LIMA to LAD, free RIMA to OM1, sequential SVG to acute marginal and s/l LPLB2, and SVG to diagonal 1 - Dr. Clarence Owen).   ...

I Or I Or Eye Cautery Or ?? In CABG...
Jun 18, 2014

______ cautery was used to create 2 openings on the anterior surface of the graft. ...

Wire Used For CABG. S/L 3.5 Angioskull. That's What I'm Hearing.
Oct 28, 2009

nm ...

S/l Pig Valve?
May 24, 2012

Patient had endocarditis and had mitral valve replacement with s/l pig valve.   Thanks for any help. ...

Oral Secretions
Oct 27, 2010

Child who just had tonsillectomy. His oral secretions are thick and s/l row-be. suggestions? ...

S/l Tip-tick -- Oral Lesion
Jul 12, 2011

This is probably something painfully obvious that is escaping me.  Young male who bit his lip.  exam "Slight (s/l typtic) area on the lip."  Treatment recommended is Orabase and salt water cleansing.   ...

Oral Surgery Report - DOV?
Aug 19, 2011

the sentence: Composite XRV with "DOV" was placed to restore tooth.   thanks in advance ...

Ovasense Oral Contraceptives.
Jan 30, 2012

Doc is prescribing oral contraceptives called "Ovasense".  Not turning anything up on Google, Bing, rxlist.com, drugs.com, epocrates.com.  Please help! ...

Mitral Valve Word
Feb 05, 2010

The patient has coronary artery disease with history of s/l mix-a-tom-is mitral valve with severe mitral insufficiency.  Thank you! ...

Thought About Dictators With Oral Diarrhea.
Feb 01, 2010

I think that part of a physician's training/internship or whatever should be to have 6 months to 1 year of being an MT before they start practicing medicine.  Maybe that would help.  Of course, then they would all know how to type their own reports and the need for us will diminish...yet, a physician's time is apparently very precious...so maybe not.  Just thinking outloud, never gonna happen. ...

Oromucosa Versus Oral Mucosa?
Feb 19, 2010

I've always used oral mucosa but in looking up a prior report today saw an MT had transcribed it as "Oromucosa is moist." Have I been doing it wrong all this time??? How do you transcribe this? TIA :) ...

S/l Toothex To Keep Her Oral Cavity Moist??
Aug 18, 2010

nm ...

Oral Cavity Opened And Suspended From The
May 02, 2012

nm ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Novara (oral Contraception)? Nm
Feb 24, 2015

.. ...

Planimetry Area Of Aortic Valve
Jun 30, 2010

Doing TEE:  says aortic valve is trileaflet and has sclerosis with moderately reduced opening.  S/l planimetry area is 1.06 cm2. ...

3F Stentless Eklon Pericardial Valve?
Mar 16, 2011

Thanks! ...

Calculated Valve Area Of 0.8 Squared Cm
Aug 30, 2013

how do you type squared cm...is it cm2 or do I type it out as above? ...

'oral' Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction
Feb 26, 2010

ESL s/l "oral" left ventricular ejection fraction.  ...

Patient Anemic....did Not Require S/l Oral Transfusion?
Apr 09, 2010

I know I learn something every day in this business, but I've never heard of this.  She's very, very clear, but I'd like to know for sure before I QA.  Thanks!  For context, this is the complete statement: She was found to have a hemoglobin as low as 7.8 and was sent to the emergency room.  This did not require an s/l oral transfusion.   ...

Has Anyone Transcribed Oral Dental Surgery Reports And If So,
Oct 28, 2010

how difficult is this specialty to learn?  I consider ophthalmology very difficult.  Is it comparable to this?  Appreciate any and all comments. ...

Echo - The Aortic Valve Is Sclerotic, But S/l Opens Without Restriction
Mar 20, 2010

The aortic valve is sclerotic, but s/l opens without restriction.   does this make sense? ...