A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

SO...anyone get arrested in the march...hmmm? NM - anonabodabing

Posted: Oct 26, 2011

x

Which one? Oakland? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
X

does it matter? -anywhere-. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Why MTSOs Who Use VR Should Be Fined/arrested
Oct 17, 2011

What I am trying to decipher in a patient file:  "...story on this encounter as a ball the patient...states this started a f ew I've prior presentation him...had no complaining of asked to see the patient...cardiac details of the patient t hat border interaction somewhat he was sent to a marked emergency...comes back a little Neely when the room...and a dose talked with him...this was blade weakness...but certainly MOST NONRESPONSIVE STATES HE> Loss is non-regards...up to this prese ...

Hmmm, Just Had A Thought.
Feb 26, 2013

you pulled up a blank Word document while you were in Fluency and just typed nonsense letters while the voice file was running?  Or while it is not running?  If you have two computers, could you do that on your working computer while you did research on the other?  Just how would this mess with their production emails we get?   LOL.  This brings a whole other deminsion to transcription.  How can we mess with their numbers like they messed with ours? ...

Hmmm-strange
Sep 05, 2014

Cannot get into e-mail or remedy.  I was able to at noon and now NOT.  Very strange?  Don't know what is going on. ...

Hmmm...wonder If The System Is Crashing
Mar 26, 2013

There were lots of jobs under system processing but nothing coming through? I'm seeing the same trend.  My regular accounts have no work coming through but 40 to 50 jobs in system processing. I could use a crash today so I could get paid to take a nap!  Current status is green, but I'm watching for it to go RED. ...

SoftScript -- Things That Make You Go Hmmm
Feb 16, 2012

I did a little investigation today, and I have learned that SoftScript, LLC (emphasis on the LLC that they use after their company name) is not registered with the California Secretary of State as a corporation or a limited liability corporation or anything of the kind.  This company has always acted in a shady manner, but now I'm really starting to wonder about them.  The Secretary of State staff member I spoke with today said that their office doesn't investigate ...

Hmmm Interesting Read About Nuance Trying To Buy M*Modal
Jul 17, 2012

No clue what this means to us peons working the trenches, but interesting, see link: http://hdstoday.com/?p=143   ...

So Yesterday It Was TeamWork And Utilipro And Now Fluency..hmmm
Aug 07, 2014

x ...

S/l March Saline Sutures???
Jun 10, 2010

Whatever they are, they are attaching a skin graft to the mandible.  Thanks! ...

No Bonus For Last 2 Days Of March....
Apr 10, 2013

On the timesheets they presented today approval they didn't have the QA payroll bonus for the past week. Don't I remember they told us everyone was getting it for the first quarter...which would have technically ended 3/31? I've sent an e-mail to my supervisor and manager asking as I don't want to sign off if they're trying to pull one on us and "forget" to give it for those last 2 days of the quarter which of course was in a different pay period. Will let you know wha ...

Another Morning No Work. CSM Says Will Be Better Middle Of March,
Feb 21, 2013

Guess we will have to wait and see.  Tuesday 3 hours of work because of doctor's appointment and could not make up time if there was any work.  Today second job, cannot make up time.  All morning no work.  Will have to work more hours at second job I guess.  Retail, not guaranteed hours but better than what I am getting at MModal.  ...

Nuance Bonus For Qtr Ending In March ?
Mar 18, 2013

Did I totally misunderstand or are we being grandfathered in for the bonuses of the 1st quarter to help with adjustment to the new rating system where an error in a short report is a KILLER? ...

New Graduate March 2013 And Unable To Find A MT Job
Aug 24, 2013

I would like to know how anyone who graduates from Career Step and can not find a job for a MT...I am a graduate of March this year however not with honors. But still every job I have read you need three years experience or more. Very upset all the money put out for extensions, etc and it was a waste of life and time.. Any suggestions on places who give graduates a chance?? ...

Anyone Answer Ad Posted In March For Company STAT Transcription, Inc--be Aware
Jun 14, 2013

I sent my resume in and just heard back last week asking if I was still interested. She sent a brief little word document with some account specs, cpl and paydates--no contract, HIPAA agreement, etc. I did three voice files the first day. She sent back a copy of my transcription, supposedly with corrections, but there were no QA markings or corrections. I did 15 voice files the next day and again she sent back a copy of my transcription with no obvious corrections. I asked her how I was sup ...

LOL! I Just Heard March 31, 2015 Is "Quit Your Crappy Job" Day!
Dec 03, 2014

I'm not even kidding ... there is actually a "day" for quitting our crappy job.  Here's our chance, guys! ...

TT/IMEDX "Merge" Was March 2014.
Feb 11, 2015

I am not up on my business particulars, but when this "merge" - ahem - took place March 1 (I think) of last year, could all contracts have been resigned for a specific period of time, say 1 year, or did contracts just continue as is until they were up, more than likely ending on various dates?  Could we be looking at our 1 year anniversary where all contracts come to an end?  Are there legalities that go along with a 1-year period for employees?  Employer tax breaks? There is at ...