A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

reaction to sulfa - mt3

Posted: Sep 29, 2010

It sounds like the doctor says the patient has an allergy to sulfa with side effect of hydropyrexia? 

hyperpyrexia possibly nm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Sulfa...
Sep 10, 2010

Should I capitalize sulfa when it's just used in the allergy list as grouping all sulfa drugs together?  I've seen it done both ways and I'm not sure if one is more correct than the other. ...

What? No Reaction To The FTR Winning Essay?
Apr 02, 2010

I made the mistake of choosing to read it while eating my dinner.  Blecch.  It just sounds SOOO fake, so sickeningly sweet.  Notice how all the words are manipulated to make MQ sound so wonderful.  And who the heck calls Benchmark "Benchmark KB"?  KB?  Come on.  I have yet to see it even once referenced that way on this board by real MTs. Really smells like a suit to me.  Watch them use that winning essay in some publication or MQ adver ...

Hypersensitivity Skin Reaction
Jan 31, 2012

Looking for geritis, juritis, gyritis, etc.  Something regarding a hypersensitivity skin reaction to acetaminophen. ...

Would You Send Report To QA For Drug Reaction?
Apr 15, 2010

Would you send a report to QA for a discrepancy if there is a major drug reaction indicated in the report? Patient had angioplasty and stenting less than 1 year ago and is on Plavix. Dictator states that he is going to place him on Protonix for GERD. This is a major drug reaction. I don't know if it would be overstepping my bounds as an MT to point this out to the dictator or if it would be appropriate as it is part of my job to look out for discrepancies. Any advice? TIA! ...

Reaction/recovery Time Pacemaker?
Jun 12, 2011

The dr dictates "Reaction recover times were set at a medium threshold" would I put Reaction/recovery times? Thank you! ...

Physical Exam, Allergic Reaction
Nov 01, 2012

Patient developed a rash from Bactrim. Under physical exam the doc states....... SKIN: The skin shows a diffuse erythematous urticarial rash that blanches under pressure. There is no __________ sign. Blank sounds like NICKELOWSKI Thanks for any help! ...

S/L EX-JATE For Iron Overload, Which Was Stopped Due To Allergic Reaction.
Oct 21, 2009

thank you ...

Codeine Causes "anaslastic" Reaction?
Apr 04, 2012

When listing drug allergies, it sounds like "codeine causes an (s/l anplastic or anaslastic) reaction."  Anybody have any ideas?  I don't think anaplastic is the right word, or does that make sense? ...