A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

mean or main cubital fossa - Debbie

Posted: Feb 24, 2010

nm

Could it be antecubital fossa? nm - Val

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

You may be hearing "median?"....:) nm - Cyndiee

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Ortho Right Cubital Tunnel?
Jun 22, 2012

Patient has had left trigger finger surgery x 2 and a right cubital _____ release x 1. It sounds like he is saying cunnel? Or it could be right cubital tunnel release. ...

Cubital Tunnel Release - S/l Toonami Scissors - Sm
Oct 05, 2013

I am doing a cubital tunnel release report and it sounds like "toonami" scissors (too-na-me). Can anyone help with this? Also, can someone post a link to a good orthopedic surgical website? TIA! Sentence: The blunt dissection was performed down to the ulnar nerve, which was easily identified, and this was unroofed with "toonami" scissors. ...

Tonsillar Fossa
Mar 02, 2012

The tonsillar pillar was infiltrated with Lidocaine, subsequently _______________ and using the Ellman device it was excised.  It sounds like he's saying "was graft" ...

S/l Terra Fossa
Feb 09, 2013

Help... in a report.. dont want to get slammed by QA.. s/l terra fossa and the MD is talking about the cranial sinus areas ...

Intraventricular Fossa Pacemaker Defibrillator?
Feb 27, 2010

The doctor struggles to pronounce this correctly but it sounds like "intra or infra ventricular fossa pacemaker defibrillator implanted.  -  anyone familiar with cardiology that can help me out?  ...

Posterior Fossa?? Internal Auditory Canal
Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal  doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before. ...

Moved To Main
May 27, 2011

.  ...

OOW Main Acct
Feb 27, 2015

Something is seriously wrong. I am very rarely OOW on my main acct, especially on Friday nights.  Had no work in there all afternoon, now 2 reports and it looks like there are some people who are getting jobs.  Either work is very sparse or too many people are in my account flexing from earlier in the week. ...

S/l Sharp Main Carina Sm
Oct 23, 2009

Bronchoscopy procedure note - After induction of general anesthesia, the patient had an endotracheal tube placed. Normal trachea and *s/l sharp main* carina.  Normal right and left bronchial tree. ...

Would One Of You Coders Go Over To The Main Board
Dec 23, 2011

There is a poster there who is posting blatantly wrong information about coding. Someone needs to post the correct information. I corrected one of the errors, but someone with more experience could probably do a better job of providing the facts. ...

I Just Saw An Ad On The Main Page For Coding By -
Sep 22, 2012

have something called "CAC",  (Computer-Assisted Coding".)  Automation aside, just the fact that M*Modal is getting it's dirtly little hands into coding doesn't bode well for the field.  ...

Oh Wow That Whole Big Thread On The Main Board
Jan 30, 2013

Now if we could just get rid of the one below! ...

Came Back To Check On This And Main
Sep 04, 2013

And found I still need my hip boots on for all the cr** that's on here. Never seen a more depressing, hateful, self pitying bunch of people in my life.  ...

There Is A Message On The Main Board Here Sm
May 21, 2015

with a link to the Dept of Labor.  I encourage all of you to go check it out and write to them if you feel moved to do so.  Maybe if they get enough inquiries about this company, someone will take a look at them.  All I want to know, bottom line, is if they can legally do this, meaning cutting our line rate in half and our produced lines in half and then further reduction for what they deem as quality issues (which is very subjective in the best case scenario).  It would be n ...

On Main Board There Is A Thread Scaring Me
Dec 12, 2011

On the main board there is a message titled "Gotta Vent" and the following replies regarding coding have made me sick to my stomach, especially because a couple people stated seeing their coding departments wiped out by the EMR systems. Could someone shed some light on this?  I am in a coding class now and I am not feeling so hot....but be honest. Thank you!  ...

Do You Leave In Unused Main And Subheadings?
Aug 21, 2012

We recently had a new account start and the doctors often do not dictate all the main headings of the template that loads.   The hospital keeps changing their mind as to keep it unused main heading in versus take it out if not dictated.   Typically, I have always removed it if it was not dictated.  But what do most of you do?  Thanks for sharing your experience. ...

Escription - My Main Account Has Become Worse
Aug 22, 2012

I am wondering why in the past 2 months or so the VR on my main account has become worse than when the drs were first VR.  I am finding myself typing more than 50% of the supposed VR instead of just editing it and dropping my paycheck even further.  This is very frustrating when you are stuck on a VR for triple the time or more of the actual audio time.  I proposed this question to upper management and their response was that they have no idea why this is happening, but they are seeing this a ...

Virtually No Work, Main Account
Dec 31, 2012

and while we were Transcend, it was so busy we worked OT to keep up.  Now am lucky if I have consistent work.  I am so sick of this.  ...

Please Go To Main Board. Read Post RE EMR. NM.
Aug 11, 2014

XX ...

All Main Board Posts Deleted??
May 13, 2015

Why have all the messages on the Main Board been "deleted by author"?? ...

Transcend Apology On Main Board From Management
May 21, 2010

I recognize the name used - it is by someone in upper management. At least she is using her real name - maybe she had second thoughts of using Hawkeye - LOL. ...

Just Heard EPIC Is Now Being Trained At My Main Account
Aug 16, 2010

Does not surprise me.. the Canned reports featured in EPIC I am sure will take over to completely do away transcriptionists.  Clearly healthcare is okay with homogenous reports that really are not particular to the patient, just trying to stay within the slimmest margin of the law.  It's like legal liability insurance...the bare minimum required. ...

Most Of The Dictating Doctors This Week In My Main Account Have
Jan 14, 2011

Always makes me wonder about a hospital when one doctor gets sick with a cold, and then the rest of them get sick. That doesn't happen in every hospital. Their hoarse voices are screwing up ASR extra and their hoarse voices hurt my ears! ...

Coding Question Du Jour - Main Terms
Feb 23, 2012

What is going on with those main terms?  My coding textbook keeps wanting me to identify the main term, but I can't figure out which one it is.  If you can find something under three different words in the Alphabetic Index, how do you know which is the main term?  The one I choose is never the one the book says is right! This is frustrating.  Does this mean I am not cut out to be a coder? ...

Check Out Q Email. New Thing On The Main Page Sm
May 28, 2012

and of course can't get into mail.  Not sure what is going on now! ...

See Post On Main Board About EPIC Clientele.
Mar 02, 2014

This is quite the eye opener and may explain why a lot of us are running out of work. Part of the problem is the complete mismanagement by TSMs and COMs, but the overall issue may be that EPIC is growing by leaps and bounds. It does not bode well for us MLSs. ...

Silent Type Big Main Account Is Being Transitioned To VR
Mar 25, 2014

Does anyone know if the big main account is being transitioned to VR, and if so, has anyone on this account been invited to move to VR?  ...

Wage Theft, Post On Main Board.
Sep 02, 2014

I read with interest the article contained in the post on the main board because it occurred to me that this is the only industry I know where as an employee, for most companies today, Nuance not excepted, you accept a job and then you, the employee, provide your own equipment, you pay the expense to have your computer repaired and when it is down you are not paid for the downtime, you pay your ISP internet charges (which can be costly if you are running extra turbo charged service to meet minim ...

Check Out Posts On Main Board And MModal
Nov 14, 2014

entitled "A little help from a friend" singing the praises of Nuance and how "you will love it here" and "don't believe what you read, we're all trolls."  Trying hard to get that referral bonus! ...

Notified Of Meeting This Week To Go Over All Major Errors For Our Main Account
Aug 04, 2013

Got email stating conference call this week for all of our "errors" we are making - what fun!! ...