A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

neck mass ? - Elssa

Posted: Jun 15, 2012

ENT surgeon:  "Neck mass, rule out Breckinclot cyst, type II"

? cyst

Thanks. 

neck mass - Elssa

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh, branchial cleft cyst?

just realized... what a mumbler. :p

you got it! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

There Is A S/l Peritimal Shaped Mass Along The Neck.
Feb 19, 2010

x ...

AutoCorrect Shortcut Help? Palpable Mass & Parotid Mass
Nov 28, 2009

I have entered "pama" as my shortcut for parotid mass; but also I transcribe the phrase "palpable mass", and would logically use "pama" for that. What is a good way in general to handle phrases that would use the same shortcut? Also, specifically for these two phrases, what would you use?  I would like to be consistent so the shortcuts are easy to remember. Thanks for your input- ...

Pre-mass?
Jan 05, 2010

Doctor says, "There were some pre-masses within the liver which had the appearance of focal nodular hyperplasia." Is the term "pre-masses" a correct term.  I can't find it anywhere. ...

H.e. Mass
Jul 24, 2011

patient says h.e. mass has been present for several months. I can't figure out what h.e is, please help ...

Hyphenate 4 X 2 X 2 Cm Mass
Jan 28, 2010

Should "2-cm" be hyphenated?  I know if it was just 2-cm mass it would be.  In this case, 4 x 2 x 2 is still describing "mass" but it does not look right this way 4 x 2 x 2-cm mass. Ugh, it should still be hyphenated, huh?  Anyone? ...

Mass Measurement
Apr 04, 2012

Dictated: The mass is not greater than 20 by 20 cm. Should I type by or should it be The mass is not greater than 20 x 20 cm. Thanks in advance. ...

Mass Exodus
Dec 05, 2014

Look how "excited" we are Nuance.  Transparent?  Nope, not even to somebody with a calculus degree.  Your insult to our intelligence is the final slap in the face.  Let the Indians do it.  OH WAIT, that was your intention all along.  Good luck with that, karma's about to bite you good. ...

I Think They WANT A Mass Exodus Of US MTs
Dec 10, 2014

Anyone else feel this way??? They come up with this majorly confusing way of "compensation" for us and have known all along a) we would not like it and b) the majority of us would not be receiving it, so their wish is coming true.  Pretty soon they will have all Indians doing their work.  I am giving it to end of January and then I am outta here too.  Can't handle the stress of this new plan.  Honestly liked the old way better, at least if I got the incentive I knew it w ...

Neck
Apr 26, 2011

I need help! I have been trying to figure this out for a while now. Here is the sentence, "Neck is not stiff  s/l as a tb to the stagnus" This is on an examination after patient hit his head. Any help would be great. Thanks ...

Patient With Mass On The Thumb. Please Sm.
Oct 17, 2009

It was explained to the patient that if in the future this should become painful, bothersome or if it becomes s/l systetically unpleasing to him, we could resect the osteophyte.  Definitely does not sound like cosmetically.  Thanks for any help ...

Pt Is S/p Excision Of Mass From The Finger
Mar 29, 2010

Pt has numbness and decreased sensation to the right 3rd digit.  "We are ordering s/l senswine sign testing"   ?  TIA ...

Lung Mass - S/l Seecam
Nov 17, 2010

lung mass consistent with s/l "seecam" versus pulmonary sequestration ...

Emergic Mass? Please See Message
May 26, 2011

The patient had a CT of the abdomen and pelvis and the doc is saying:  There was no evidence of an s/l emergic mass or fluid collection.  TIA. ...

Left Pulmar Mass?
Jul 24, 2011

nm ...

Posterior Esophageal (s/l) Pul-sa-tom Mass
Nov 18, 2011

The patient does have a past medical history pertinent for having a right aortic arch with an anomalous left subclavian artery and a possible ligamentum resulting in a possible vascular ring.  This was initially picked up after upper GI endoscopy which noted a posterior esophageal (s/l) pul-sa-tom mass. ...

Mass Effect Or Affect? Nm
Aug 14, 2012

S/l Vrucatious/vircacious Mass
Mar 20, 2013

Doctor says, "It turned out to be a *s/l vircacious* mass." I have tried variations, such as vercacious, vrucatious, vircacious, etc, but I am drawing a blank. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. ...

S/L Gold Stone Mass...see More
Mar 25, 2014

Patient with tonsillar cancer.   A (gold stone) mass in the left angle of the jaw is smaller.  ...

Neck Exam..
Oct 15, 2009

All she says is: neck, erect of right midline, trachea... ...

Can There Be Rales In The Neck?
Oct 27, 2009

Or is the dictator just messing up?  He then says there are some rales in the bases of the lungs. ...

Neck Dissection
Nov 13, 2009

Hi, coming across word I cannot get..doc is doing dissection on rt neck, lesion is posterior to the (sounds like) subneboric gland?  He states hypoglossal nerve was superior if that helps.   ...

Neck? Exam
Jun 03, 2010

I am in the physical exam neck portion, but this statement could belong to another part following the neck exam, I just cannot get close enough on the word.  Thank you!! NECK: Jugular vein pressure and carotids normal. Patient does have a bilateral s/l ath-ro-SIT-a-lus. CARDIOVASCULAR:  Apex beat not displaced. Heart sounds normal. So the s/l word may be long to the cardiac exam that follows. ...

Neck Surgery ?
Jun 07, 2010

anyone heard of a product that s/l 'Bingo'? Implantation of B___________ PEEK spacer with 26 mm height, packed with local autogenous bone graft inserted between C5 to C7. ...

No * (neck Exam)
Feb 06, 2015

Neck supple.  no *  JVD distribution s/l flapping in ...

Large Mass Of Left Breast.
Mar 08, 2010

Patient noticed bleeding from underneath her left breast.  A large mass was noted, which she thought was secondary to s/l "hider-in-dias."  Biopsy showed grade 3 infiltrating ductal carcinoma which was ER/PR negative.   Thanks! ...

Bimanual Exam- No Mass, ?, Or Fixation
Mar 02, 2011

I am doing a report on a surveillance cystoscopy and bladder washings. The doctor says: Bimanual exam shows no mass, (___), or fixation though she does have a grade 2-3 rectocele and grade 1 cystocele.  It s/l the word starts with a "g."  Sort of like generous or genitous? Any ideas? Thanks so much. ...

Mass Within The Right Sub-*difurmatic* Portion Of The Liver? Thanks. Nm
Apr 17, 2011

nm ...

S/l Intracranial *bullied* Mass Lesion??? Thanx. Nm
Nov 15, 2011

nm ...

Grammar - No Mass Or Ascites Are Seen In The Pelvis
Jun 27, 2013

Hi.  I have a doctor that says "No mass or ascites are seen in the pelvis".  Is this correct or is it "is seen in the pelvis". ...

S/l Alice Neck Brace???
Oct 23, 2009

or maybe Ellis ?? Allis ???? it is a L2-3 injury ...