A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Esophageal adenocarcinoma: Esophageal protocol versus s/l "flow" chemotherapy - or FOLFOX chemotherapy.

Posted: Aug 21, 2012

?

Fogh? oral? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

5FU - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Posterior Esophageal (s/l) Pul-sa-tom Mass
Nov 18, 2011

The patient does have a past medical history pertinent for having a right aortic arch with an anomalous left subclavian artery and a possible ligamentum resulting in a possible vascular ring.  This was initially picked up after upper GI endoscopy which noted a posterior esophageal (s/l) pul-sa-tom mass. ...

Distal Esophageal Stricture Which Was *boujied*??? Thanks. Nm
Jan 28, 2010

nm ...

S/l Sabor Dilator For Esophageal Stricture.
Mar 13, 2011

A 9 mm, and 10 mm __ (553) was passed over the guidewire with mild resistance, and dilation was successful. ...

How Would You Type...."grade 1/1 Column Esophageal Varix"
Feb 13, 2011

How would you type:  "grade 1/1 column esophageal varix"  is the slash correct? or should there be a comma:  grade 1, 1-column esophageal varix....? ...

S/L You-sahn - USON ?? -01001 Protocol........chemotherapy, Breast Cancer Patient.
Dec 04, 2009

thank you ...

S/l Tor-day Day French Adenocarcinoma
Jan 14, 2011

My dictator is an ESL who is usually very clear, but I can't get this one. I think she is saying "tor-day day French adenocarinoma of the lung. Thanks for any help. Jeannie ...

Pass Of Free Flow Or Passive Free Flow?
Feb 04, 2011

Negative aspiration and pass of free flow of saline into the peritoneum was observed. or is it passive free flow of saline? ...

Pt With Recurrent Endometrial Adenocarcinoma, S/l "a Tent Tro Leemus."
Jan 31, 2014

Dr. Jones is considering proceeding with "a tent tra leemus", as this has been approved.  ...

FEC-TH Chemotherapy?
Mar 04, 2012

I know FEC-T chemotherapy but the H on the end of there has me stumped.  Anyone heard of this? ...

S/L At-laut-in-ib Chemotherapy, ESL, Sm
Oct 14, 2009

He opted to proceed with treatment including weekly gemcitobene and S/L at-laut-in-ib, ESL ...

Chemotherapy With *oxyplat* And 5 FU. Thanks. Nm
Jan 10, 2010

nm ...

Chemotherapy Question
Jan 27, 2011

Anybody ever hear of anything that sounds like "fierce" chemo? ...

Intrathecal Chemotherapy
Apr 26, 2011

s/l "rebulan" intrathecal chemotherapy for metastatic leptomeningeal disease. ...

Kantazar Chemotherapy ?
May 19, 2011

Thanks very much! ...

Chemotherapy Drug Name
Jun 26, 2015

Has anyone heard of a drug for multiple myeloma that sounds like "Palmolist?" Thanks! ...

Looking For Spelling Of Med. S/l Flow X
Jul 12, 2011

S/l Rituary Flow
Nov 30, 2011

Any help is appreciated! Chest CT: there is a Type II endoleak which I believe is fed by s/l rituary flow through the inferior mesenteric  artery...   ...

S/l Ralecion? - Chemotherapy Drug
Dec 06, 2009

I believe he is talking about a chemotherapy drug. Heavy ESL and I can't find any chemotherapy drugs that start with an R that sound like this so I may be mistaken on the first letter but it sounds like, "3 sessions of ralecion therapy" ...

Pt With Pancreatic Cancer, On S/l Gem Cap Chemotherapy.
Feb 22, 2011

:) ...

BRD Chemotherapy For Multiple Myeloma?
Apr 18, 2011

The patient has relapsed multiple myeloma.  The doc is saying the goal is to start her on s/l BRD with the hope of getting her to an excellent remission.  TIA. ...

S/l RE PAW Chemotherapy For B-cell Lymphoma
Mar 21, 2014

nm ...

End Point Versus Endpoint And Hand Grip Versus Handgrip
Mar 13, 2012

Two words that come up often for questioning.  These are strictly used in an orthopedic setting.  Stedman's and Dorland's list end point and hand grip HOWEVER the office transcription manager,  girl is asking for me to correct this to endpoint and handgrip. She is only basing this on what an old medical transcription company she used to work for had her typing. I would rather base it on the  medical reference. The doctors are not even aware this has come up. She is ...

Wmx Work Flow Improving?
Nov 09, 2009

Am I just lucky a.k.a. crazy, or is there quite a bit more work lately.  There has been OT on at least 2 of my accounts fairly often and I haven't ran out of work for over 2 weeks now.  I don't know if some people have quit, we have picked up new accounts or what, but I am ever-so-grateful.  I had picked up a PT job about a month ago when things were low, now I am killing myself trying to do over 60 hours a week, but afraid to let the part time gig go.    ...

DSG In Terms Of Their Work Flow
Feb 09, 2010

I am curious as to how people who work for DSG feel about DSG in terms of their work flow and if you have enough work to fill a 40-hour week.  If you prefer private e-mail, that's fine.  Not looking for either slamming or touting the company, but I do want OBJECTIVE information, which would include if you run out of work consistently or, conversely, if you have plenty of work to keep you going 40 hrs a week.  Just the facts please.  "I run out of work all the time," "I have plenty of ...

S/L Teemi Flow In Both Stents
Jan 07, 2011

...two Veriflex bare metal stents , with excellent results; and S/L teemi one flow in both of them. Thanks a bunch! :)   ...

Transform Work Flow
Aug 25, 2011

Transform out of Wyoming - their clinical account out of Montana - one of their oldest, largest accounts. Anyone notice on Monday mornings and afternoon there is little to no work? Tuesday mornings just a little, can run out even? I've also noticed other days the amount seems to be down. Work doesnt seem to start coming in until around 5 EST. Not good if you have to work 1st shift. Anyone know why? ...

TransTech Work Flow
Dec 22, 2011

I talked to my Dept of Labor today.  I was advised to keep ALL emails regarding work flow.  If you work at TT, I'm sure you're familar with those emails.  They come in the evening and say things like "if you need to make up lines, log on now."  I was also advised to keep the emails that say things like, "work is coming in sporadically but keep your queue open" etc. I was also advised to send an email as soon as I run out of work during my normal shift.  Keep t ...

Work Flow Sent Up The Red Flare.
May 10, 2014

Begging for people to jump on, if okay with their TSM. Ha! Ha! Don't they know, the TSM (at least the last several I have had) will not pick up the phone 10 seconds after their shift, and their shift does not include weekends (apparently from my experience). Maybe they let go a few too many with their 99.7% program. In the group I am in, the work really starts coming in heavy because the doctors do their catch up work at the end of the week. At least for the facilities I do. Bas ...

During Chemotherapy A Port-A-Cath Used For Multiple ?
Feb 03, 2011

The word sounds like theficants.   The sentence is - We discussed the importance of a Port-A-Cath if she were to proceed with chemotherapy since the regimen contains multiple ____.   S/l theficant, thuficant, deficants.  Found toxicants, but doesn't sound like that.   Any help is appreciated.   Thanks, mt ...

Oncology...Kampass Chemotherapy? See Message Please
Apr 25, 2011

The patient has relapsing T-cell PLL and the doc is saying:  We would also attempt to begin s/l Campass this week once the PET scan has been completed.  TIA ...