A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Male patient with vaginal flora? - Anon

Posted: Jun 02, 2010

Male patient with hematuria, with enterococcus and vaginal flora.  Does this make sense?

vaginal flora - Pat46

[ In Reply To ..]
Not unless he has had a sex change. Are you sure the patient is a male or could it be a female with one of those names that can go for either sex. There are more and more of those out there so you can't tell sometimes except from the physical if they happen to mention that part of the body.

Similar Messages:

Patient Is An (s/l Un - Jay - Ven) White Male. Nm
Feb 03, 2010

almost sounds like unshaven but i've never heard a dictator say that ...

Male Patient Who Had A Stroke, Has Paresthesias (sm)
Jul 02, 2014

and doc clearly says he suffers from PCOS. Is this an abbreviation for something other than polycystic ovary syndrome that I don't know about??? Thanks so much if you can help me here! ...

Hyphenation - The Patient Is A Right Handed Or Right Hand Male
Jan 23, 2014

I have had so many responses to this from others.  For this sentence:  The patient is a right handed or right hand male.  Do we hyphenate between right and hand/handed or not?  Also, if the sentence reads:  The patient is right handed.  Do we hyphenate between the two?  Thks. ...

Male Patient Under Past Medical History - S/l *polysectomy Nuvera*??? Thanks. Nm
Apr 04, 2010

nm ...

6' 8" White Male Or 6 Foot 8 Inch White Male?
Dec 09, 2009

I have not run across the patient's measurements before and have no clue of the proper way to type them. tia.   6' 8" white male or 6 foot 8 inch white male? ...

Vaginal Dor????
Mar 31, 2012

Past medical history:  Vaginal door vez.  Beats me that is the best I can come up with. ...

Vaginal Exam
Jan 07, 2010

On a vaginal exam, is it common to refer to an area as a "kissing area"? It sounds like I am hearing " She has 2 kissing areas that are both erythematous and very raw and inflamed. " Just wanting to double check. thanks for any help. ...

D&C Vaginal Speculum
Jun 07, 2010

I'm fairly new to Ops and I'm doing a D&C.  The dictator states "After placing a s/l *heavy* vaginal speculum.... Is this what she could be saying or should I be looking for a brand name here (i.e. Hegar dilator)?  I've listened several times but I keep hearing *heavy*.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  TIA ...

Vaginal Hysterectomy
Nov 15, 2013

A *hemifixation* stitch was used repeatedly after ligaments were clamped and cut.  I cannot verify.  Thanks! ...

Inguinal "flora"
Oct 15, 2009

both inguinal "flora" are intact. ...

Cervicopexy??? Vaginal Procedure
Feb 14, 2012

x ...

Van Muller Vaginal Dilator
May 26, 2012

I know I have heard this before!! ...

S/l Funicies Of The Vaginal Vault Are Without Lesions.
Dec 05, 2010

GU exam s/l funicies ...

Can Someone Plz Tell Me How To Write This? Vaginal Discharge Wet Prep DNA Obtained TIA
Mar 28, 2011

"Vaginal discharge wet prep DNA obtained"....I am not used to GYN stuff, so please help if you can....TIA! ...

Transverse Vaginal Septum Resection Perineal ?
Feb 28, 2013

Can anyone help me with this word? The procedure says: "Transverse vaginal septum resection perineal ___." s/l roth-e-um Maybe she could be saying perineum ___? Thanks. ...

Male Anatomy Question
Feb 27, 2013

Looking for a male anatomy term that sounds like tragus or introitus.  The sentence is "He had a Hibiclens prep and sterile draping of his abdomen, left thigh, scrotum, penis, and _____".  It sounds like he is saying introitus but with a g like introigus.  Can't find anything. ...

Where In Male PE Would You List Gynecomastia? Nm
Apr 24, 2013

v ...

The Vaginal S/l Fluter Was Insufflated After Attaching The RUMI Device. Sm
Aug 03, 2013

The procedure is a robotically assisted laparoscopic hysterectomy.  ...

Autopsy Report Male Genital
Feb 28, 2011

Working on a autopsy report: Under the Genital System (male) all I can understand is "The tubules string well and the para (something) is brown." Not sure what the word is before brown. Someone please help!!!! ...

This Male Female Mixing Up Is Getting Worse
Mar 19, 2014

I noticed it this morning since switching,,woman clearly stated is a gentleman and the he/she her/him switching is worse then ever. AND I dont like the F4 changes extra steps that take time ...

13-year 2-month-old Male How Should I Type It
Jun 05, 2015

Hello everyone, appreciate some opinions on this.  He states 13-year 2-month-old male but I am not absolutely positive on hyphenating this, not use to them dictating the years and the months. ...

GU Exam On Young Male S/l Smoral Ring
Jan 27, 2010

Gu exam on 9 year old. s/l smoral ring was palpated and no masses felt. ...

How Would You Type For Verbatim Acct, 87- Almost-88-year-old Male?
Sep 16, 2011

.. ...

Elderly Male HEENT Exam: He Has Mild *lannel Fimur.* Thanks. Nm
Jul 15, 2010

nm ...

This Is An Elderly, White Male In No Acute Distress, Pleasant (this Historian)
Feb 26, 2012

This is an elderly, white male in no acute distress, pleasant (this historian?). pleasant ex-historian? Can't figure it out:( Please help? ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Hypertrophied Vaginal Rugation (could Not Confirm The Whole Phrase Or The Word Rugation) TIA!
Jul 16, 2010

Thanks! ...

S/l "ballpup" With Electrical Curent Used For Vaginal Ablation?
Aug 02, 2011

Does anyone know what this might be?? S/l "ballpup" with electrical current used for vaginal ablation.  ...

S/l "agrothroposis" Multiforme, 21 Y.o. Develop Delay Male
Sep 26, 2012

x ...