A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

clip for hemostasis - sm

Posted: Mar 21, 2013

s/l erka

Where in the body? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

doing a gallbladder surgery - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

sentence, context required, OP - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
otherwise, you are wasting our time instead of yours.

Similar Messages:

S/l Demla Clip
Aug 06, 2010

I have searched and searched for what sounds like "Demla clips" for a C-section.  The patient had ____ removed on the 3rd postoperative day.    Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks!! ...

Type Of Clip Used On Brain Surgery. (sm)
Jun 09, 2011

This is during closure of a bifrontal craniotomy to remove a meningioma. If it helps, the Stealth navigation system was used on this surgery. "DuraSeal was then placed over the dura, and the craniotomy flap was reapproximated and secured with ?INVISICS? clips." Every phonetic spelling I've tried has met with Google-FAIL. Does anyone recognize this name? Thanks in advance. ...

S/l Silchi Clip For Tubal Ligation After C-section
Nov 25, 2012

nm ...

X Biopsy Clip - Needle Localization - Breast Lesion - Rad MTs!!
Nov 12, 2010

The patient has had prior biopsy specimens and clips.  Could he be saying ex-biopsy clip in regard to prior biopsy clip?    Thanks!!! ...

Surgifoam For Hemostasis?
Apr 23, 2010

He dictates: A small amount of Surgifoam was placed for hemostasis.  I can't find it in my dictionary and I googled it and it shows it in all caps and just the s capitalized.  It sounds like this is what he says, but I am not sure if it is all caps or not. Thanks ...

Zeg?? Used For Hemostasis In Pocket Of Pacemaker?
Jan 22, 2011

x ...

Osteen For Wound Hemostasis
Jun 17, 2012

Artiss Powder For Hemostasis.
Jul 20, 2013

Anybody heard of Artiss powder for hemostasis in C-section procedure report.   ...

S/l Hypergated Until Sufficient Hemostasis Was Obtained.
Mar 23, 2010

The underlying soft tissue was then s/l hypergated until sufficient hemostasis was obtained. HELP! ...

Hemostasis Agent - New-nate Sheets?
Apr 09, 2010

During an operative procedure, he says to ensure hemostasis, they are placing a few sheets of "New-nate"?  Any ideas?   TIA! ...

Burn - Retained Hemostasis And Was Able To Minimize Blood Loss
Aug 09, 2010

s/l This fashion I retained hemostasis and was able to minimize blood loss after deflation of the tourniquet. my question is would i need a comma after what s/l this fashion? ...

Cardiac Cath/sounds Like Basofil (hemostasis Using Basofil At The Arterial Site)
Jan 18, 2010

I'm doing a cardiac cath and she says s/l Basofil was used to ensure hemostasis at the arterial site. ...

What S/l "Marufa" Packing For Hemostasis During An A&P Repair
Jun 24, 2015

Anyone ever hear of what s/l "Marufa" packing for hemostasis during an A&P surgical repair?  Thanks! ...