A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Surgifoam for hemostasis? - jan

Posted: Apr 23, 2010

He dictates: A small amount of Surgifoam was placed for hemostasis.  I can't find it in my dictionary and I googled it and it shows it in all caps and just the s capitalized.  It sounds like this is what he says, but I am not sure if it is all caps or not.

Thanks

I've always just typed it ...sm - Surgifoam

[ In Reply To ..]
as Surgifoam.

Similar Messages:

Clip For Hemostasis
Mar 21, 2013

s/l erka ...

Zeg?? Used For Hemostasis In Pocket Of Pacemaker?
Jan 22, 2011

x ...

Osteen For Wound Hemostasis
Jun 17, 2012

Artiss Powder For Hemostasis.
Jul 20, 2013

Anybody heard of Artiss powder for hemostasis in C-section procedure report.   ...

S/l Hypergated Until Sufficient Hemostasis Was Obtained.
Mar 23, 2010

The underlying soft tissue was then s/l hypergated until sufficient hemostasis was obtained. HELP! ...

Hemostasis Agent - New-nate Sheets?
Apr 09, 2010

During an operative procedure, he says to ensure hemostasis, they are placing a few sheets of "New-nate"?  Any ideas?   TIA! ...

Burn - Retained Hemostasis And Was Able To Minimize Blood Loss
Aug 09, 2010

s/l This fashion I retained hemostasis and was able to minimize blood loss after deflation of the tourniquet. my question is would i need a comma after what s/l this fashion? ...

Cardiac Cath/sounds Like Basofil (hemostasis Using Basofil At The Arterial Site)
Jan 18, 2010

I'm doing a cardiac cath and she says s/l Basofil was used to ensure hemostasis at the arterial site. ...

What S/l "Marufa" Packing For Hemostasis During An A&P Repair
Jun 24, 2015

Anyone ever hear of what s/l "Marufa" packing for hemostasis during an A&P surgical repair?  Thanks! ...