A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Clyde" scope used for ET intubation - BarbB1953

Posted: Sep 09, 2010

"He was intubated using 'clyde' scope on first pass." -- TIA

are you hearing GlideScope - ?

[ In Reply To ..]

Yes! Thank you so much. - BarbB1953

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes! Thank you so much!

Similar Messages:

C Scope
Nov 19, 2012

Dr. dictates "C scope" done four years ago.  Is anyone here aware if C scope is correct for colonoscopy?  I cannot verify it anywhere.  Thanks ...

Intubation
Jul 26, 2011

Sounds like he says, "She was intubated using our ?head? protocol."  Please help...Thanks in advance. ...

S/l Togalock After Knee Scope?? TIA! Nm
Jun 05, 2010

nm ...

Stat Intubation
Dec 06, 2009

Normally, with a brain injury patient, I would be extremely careful about pre-medicating the patient with lidocaine and fentanyl and waiting several minutes for this to s/l quit-al-bate and do a careful rapid-sequence intubation with etomidate and a long-acting paralytic agent.  My clinical impression in this unfortunate patient is she is in trouble and needs a stat intubation. ...

Intubation Method
Oct 10, 2014

"he was intubated with s/l VERP or VURP and a stylet" ...

For His Intubation, He Was Given Sucks, Fentanyl, And Etomidate. Sm
May 15, 2012

I know sucks is a verbal short-cut for something, but what?   ...

Uretheroscopy Procedure. S/o "pen-in-scope" Was Inserted Into The Bladder.
May 11, 2011

x ...

Heard Of S/l "crawling" Mediastinal Scope
Jun 17, 2010

Does that sound familiar to anyone.  I searched google and nothing.  S/L crawling to me.  Thanks in advance for your help. ...

In Past Surgical History, Dr. Says, "Lap Scope." Is It Okay That Way?? Thanks. Nm
Feb 12, 2015

nm ...

Pediatric Intubation S/l "Brassler" --anyone Have Experience With This?
Apr 10, 2010

This is a tough one. The patient is a child who is being intubated.  Doc says, "Using standard technique and following the dosing guidelines from the s/l Brassler tape, the patient was intubated." So I don't know if this is like a cassette tape that the doc played to reaffirm how to intubate a small child or if the "tape" is actually an instrument or what. Sorry if this is the stupidest question imaginable, but I have absolutely no clue. Hoping someone will kn ...

"Social" Intubation
Oct 27, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of the term "social intubation"?  It is being used in an emergency room setting on a combative patient. ...