A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

bladder surgery - sunny

Posted: Oct 24, 2009

the area on the trigone was just slightly raised tumor whereas above the left ureteral orifice and slightly down in a **bafond** the tumor was papillary in nature.

How about bas-fond? - Go Yankees!

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Similar Messages:

Bladder Retractor
Jan 27, 2011

Sounds like "mandolin" bladder retractor in a retropubic midurethral sling placement. Can you help? ...

S/l Bladder Angle Repair
Sep 03, 2010

doc is talking about surgical history ...

Bladder S/l Stem? Stim?
Jul 23, 2013

She does have a bladder (s/l stem? stim?) for diabetes-related neuropathy of the bladder, she describes.  Therefore, she has been unable to get an MRI. Pt is seeing a neurologist for movement disorder (shaking legs) and had gallbladder surgery. ...

Bladder Exam/cystoscopy
May 06, 2014

Thank you in advance for any help.   :)  I have an Indian urologist who is describing the bladder examination on cystoscopy and says,  "Occasional petechia are present.  No hornicles are seen."    Sounds like hornusuls, etc.   Uuuugh.  I've been transcribing for this doctor for a year and have never heard this although it sounds familiar from my medical background.   I know I'm going to slap my forehead when I get this.   :/  &n ...

Patient With Bladder Cancer. Will Be Getting A S/l CBX Implant.
Dec 26, 2009

TIA :-) ...

Help Frondular Bladder Mucosa? Or Frangular Or?
Aug 22, 2010

"frondular" bladder mass he says- cannot find frondular / frangular/ ??  does anyone know?  ...

What Kind Of Images Are Taken Of The Bladder And Kidneys?
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I am typing a radiology report, and I can't make out what word is in the blank parentheses: "TECHNIQUE: Multiple (___) images were taken of both the kidneys and the bladder." Does anyone know what kind of images that might possibly be?  ...

Rocket KCl Fetal Bladder Catheter ?
Jan 14, 2013

surgery on a fetus, cant locate anything to confirm..Any help greatly appreciated ...

Type Of Cystoscope For Checking Bladder And Urethra And Injection Of Macroplastique
Mar 02, 2011

He could just be stumbling on his words but I want to check if I'm missing something.  It's not flexible or rigid.  It sort of s/l exicystoscope! We then directed our attention to the urethra.  The 12-degree lens and 17-French flat (___) cystoscope were inserted, and the bladder was examined and was found to be completely normal.  Thanks ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

Uretheroscopy Procedure. S/o "pen-in-scope" Was Inserted Into The Bladder.
May 11, 2011

x ...

Bladder Tumor, "cranial/clanial" To The Rt Orifice Sm
Jun 18, 2015

There were two small areas of recurrence, each less than 1 cm, one in the right bladder wall, s/l "cranial/clanial" to the right orifice.  He is stuttering/changing his mind, which makes it even worse. My first thought was clinging, but I hear "ial or eal" at the end.  Thanks!  ...

Bladder Mass S/l "frongular" In Nature. Please Sm.
Nov 18, 2009

Operative report: The bladder mucosa was then thoroughly examined and showed a large 3- to 4-cm bladder mass at the left lateral bladder wall that was s/l *frangular* in nature. Thanks for your help! ...

Help! Biowork Sling (bladder Sling) With Anterior Repair
Jan 19, 2011

anterior repair with ____sling. S/l Biowork, but I can not find this anywhere. Almost for sure starts with a "b" ...

Bladder Obstruction From S/l "carcinic" Prostate
Mar 01, 2011

Is he shortening carcinogenic to "carcinic?" ...

"kelsial" Stone? In The Bladder...
Nov 23, 2009

the word I can't figure out sounds like "kelsial" stone??? here is the sentence below...   However, a CT scan done today demonstrates no evidence of tumor disease and her kidney is completely stable. She felt much reassured. The CT scan does demonstrate a small, 3 mm, left pelvic possibly "kelsial" stone that is nonobstructing.   Any ideas??? Thanks!!! ...

Bladder "stay"
Jun 24, 2011

"Patient stated she had difficulty urinating.  A bladder s/l "stay" was performed, and she had approximately 200 cc of urine in the bladder." ...

To Surgery After Appropriate...
May 20, 2011

The doctor dictates: *to surgery after appropriate preparation and today* prosthetic arthroplasty, Austin Moore-type left hip.  What I flagged, I know cannot be completely right because it doesn't make sense.  Any clues as what he may be saying??  Thanks! ...

First Day...ep Lap Surgery
Sep 27, 2011

ep lap surgery ...

Ear Surgery
Apr 22, 2012

The doc is doing surgery in the middle ear region.  He says . . . "The s/l o-moon was retrace with a Wheatland retractor . . " ...

Surgery See Msg.
Jun 30, 2012

A s/l cardio device was used to close the right common femoral arteriotomy. ...

Nasal Surgery Help
Jan 18, 2010

This guy is talking a mile a minute and I can't slow it down at all.  This guy is talking a mild a minute with no speed control to speak of... 1.  Perioperative _____ surgical pledgets were placed in the nose. 2.  Bilateral _______ splints were placed in the nasal cavity and sutured to the midline with a 3-0 Prolene suture.  (something+astic splints    Almost sounds like full-astic or scho-lastic) Thanks! ME     ...

Surgery Marking Pen
Jan 26, 2010

Hard to understand doc is performing a mastectomy with what sounds like a "ski margin pen".  Any idea of what kind of marker pen he is using? ...

Brain Surgery.
Mar 11, 2010

The tumor was entered with the s/l kissa and I was able to gradually remove tumor working through the various densities of tumor. ...

GU Surgery; Villiforms?
Mar 15, 2010

Know villiform is a real word, just have not heard it in this context:  "There was a small false passage at the 6 o'clock position in the distal prostatic urethra; I suspect this is the area that presented difficulty with insertion of a Foley catheter and villiforms and dilators." It almost sounds as if an "F" is the first letter.  Any thoughts/suggestions/help welcomed.   Thanks.  ...

Shoulder Surgery
Mar 17, 2010

A s/l green limbitec curved suture passer was then placed around the base of the coracoid. ...

Eye Surgery Terminology
Jun 29, 2010

Eye examination under anesthesia. #.   Placement of Baerveldt glaucoma tube shunt, inferotemporally, left eye. #.   Incision of fibrous capsule, left superior Ahmed valve with needle. Dictator is doing eye examination under anesthesia, placement of Baerveldt glaucoma tube shunt, inferotemporally, left eye., incision of fibrous capsule, left superior Ahmed valve with needle.   Does anyone know of a 2-dough-plast tissue?  I cannot hear "tonoplast."   ...

Ankle Surgery...
Jun 28, 2010

I'm having trouble deciphering a few words in this sentence dealing with ankle surgery to remove intracuticular sutures.  "Tourniquet was placed (about/above?) the left thigh and a (s/l bump) placed beneath the left hip.  The lower extremity was then prepped and draped in sterile fashion."  I can't tell if he's saying about or above, although I'm not sure if above would make any sense in that sentence, and I'm not sure if bump would make sense, either. ...

Neck Surgery ?
Jun 07, 2010

anyone heard of a product that s/l 'Bingo'? Implantation of B___________ PEEK spacer with 26 mm height, packed with local autogenous bone graft inserted between C5 to C7. ...

Surgery Tool
Jul 16, 2010

s/l Wesip grasper ...