A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Tuwal, 2-wall, Toowal Protocol? - Linda

Posted: May 18, 2015

Patient hospitalized with pancratitis, pancytopenia with macrocytosis, alcohol withdrawal, hypophosphatemia, hypoalbuminemia & macrocytic anemia.  S/L "2-wall protocol".

Thanks for suggestions. 

CIWA protocol - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Nm

Similar Messages:

Up Against The Wall
Apr 11, 2010

No viable options.  STUCK!   Can't move.  Can't progress.   Can't do work.  Don't know what to do AT ALL.  Signed off my shift in exactly this situation.  This happened a couple of nights ago.  Now it's being demanded that I sign a Written Warning which mis-states the cause for action, and I have refused to sign it.  Conference call on Monday.  Details follow: Never ONE TIME in over ten years of working for Med ...

Hitting A Wall
Apr 20, 2010

I am having such difficulty concentrating today.  All these ASR charts with at least 4-5 corrections per sentence.  What a waste.  Probably minimum wage today.  My dog used to listen to me vent when no one else was around, wagged her tail and put her head on my lap as I typed, but she had to be put down in Feb:( Sorry, just needed to vent to someone who understands, unlike my DH, kids and all my friends who think I have a great job working at home!  I guess it ...

I Think The Writing Is On The Wall For Me
Dec 04, 2012

Okay, so I know what has been happening the past few months, but since it didn't affect me directly, I just kinda put it out of my mind.  But since the first of the month, my BOB is out of work during my shift (late afternoon/early evening).  This has never happened before.  Wondering if it is because daytime people are switching to later hours or my work is going overseas?  Not NJA yet, just unfamiliar work for the majority of my shift.  If this is how it's go ...

Canal Wall Down
Dec 31, 2012

Is "canal wall down" ever hyphenated? ...

DocQScribe 6.1 - The Writing Is On The Wall!
Sep 03, 2010

I just took the online training today and did my first reports using 6.1.  The writing is definitely on the wall.  They are on their way to eliminating the need for MT's.  It's just a matter of time.  We are tightening our own noose every time we edit one of those reports.  This is definitely a catch-22. ...

Occupy Wall Street
Oct 14, 2011

Would YOU like to join me in the worldwide Occupy Wall Street movement?  We will participate in our respective locales.  We have had a lot of talk about organizing a walk-out day on the MTSOs.  Let's take this opportunity to meet while at the same time pooling our efforts with others who share similar struggles as us!  Let's dispense with the talking and start doing and put our money where our mouths are.  If you are interested in joining me, by all ...

Banging My Head Against The Wall
Feb 27, 2012

I keep getting dinged for comma usage, and I'm not one to overuse them, though I fully support the use of an Oxford comma.  I am old school, and I've been taught the following about commas 1)  They go before a conjunction when what could be complete sentence follows. 2)  They do not go before or after (unless there is a strange circumstance, i.e, "indeed" or some such wording thrown in) a conjunction w/o a complete sentence following it. My hospitals are "modified ver ...

I'm Hitting The Proverbial Wall
Nov 11, 2014

Lately, I've been checking my hourly production, every hour on the hour.  For my first hour of work this morning, I stayed completely focused, no distractions except getting a quick cup of coffee (in the same room as my work desk) but quickly sat right back down again and went right back to work.  What was my hourly rate of production for that hour?  $7.42.  Yes, I said I earned a whopping $7.42 in a solid hour of intense concentration and focus.  I also noticed ...

Nuance Is Like Beating Your Head Against A Wall
Aug 17, 2011

Both feel so good when you just stop. I gave them a shot but I just cannot take it anymore.   It's like being set up to fail on a daily basis.  ...

Op Note: Colon Was S/l *socked* To Abdominal Wall Nm
Jul 21, 2011

full context:  There was no evidence of intraabdominal contamination, although the sigmoid colon was socked to the left lateral abdominal wall. Is that right, socked? ...

The Writing Is On The Wall. Article From Researchers Regarding Outsourcing.
Feb 25, 2013

I have been doing transcription for almost 2 decades, pretty soon my children in their early 20s will be making more money than I am, made decision to go back to school in my 40s for a new career, no choice.  Clip from article. "US corporations justify their offshore operations as essential to gain a foothold in emerging Asian markets. The Hira brothers believe this is self-delusion. “There is no evidence that they will be able to outcompete local Chinese and Indian companies, ...

Interesting - Check Out The Info On Occupying Wall Street
Oct 06, 2011

This is interesting info:  insiders/morningstar.com shows "MQ suit earnings"    Name/Title   2005 2006 2007 2008 2009                                 Key Executive Compensation   - - 292,707 1,485,258 2,858,899                   Salary   - - 229,250 810 ...

A Wall * Washren* Abnormality Consistent With An Acute Myocardial Infarction. Thanks. Nm
May 14, 2010

nm ...

ASE Protocol
Jun 19, 2010

Has anyone come across this term?  It is being used in relation to alcohol withdrawal.  I know of CIWA scales, protocol.  Have researched this term more times than I can count and still cannot find it.  Thanks so much!  Happy Saturday ;0) ...

Wsc Protocol?
Sep 12, 2010

I've done this doctor many times, same procedure hysterectomy/D&C.. and never heard him start with WSC protocol.. anyone hear of this?   PROCEDURE:The standard WSC protocol was utilized. Endocervical curettage took place. The internal os was dilated and the hysteroscope ...

Protocol Help
Sep 15, 2010

doctor dictating:  She was evaluated and judged to require hospital admission by ____ protocol to a medical floor.   S/L CURB, KERR, something with a hard KKK sound at the beg.  Any ideas?  Thanks for any help ...

MAT Protocol???
Feb 12, 2011

I'm having a brain freeze.  For breathing treatments, is it MAT or MAC protocol.  I thing MAC is for anesthesia an MAT is for breathing ,but I can't seem to remember.   Thanks ...

MAC And MAT Protocol
Mar 19, 2011

I know what MAC protocol is, but what is MAT protocol?   I'm sure the doc is saying MAT because she spells it out after she says MAT. Thanks ...

NJA Protocol
Nov 26, 2014

We were sent an e-mail by our TSA regarding the NJA process :  Wait 6 minutes/call workflow team leads/Submit remedy ticket/automatically approved to make up the same day.   I would like to just have the no pay than work the holiday.  I know some people don't mind working holidays, why don't they set up a system where we can volunteer to work and if that doesn't work why don't we rotate holidays?  Just a thought.  ...

Tenderness To Palpation In The Right Anterior Medial Chest Wall. Is It Anteromedial Or As Typed? T
Mar 27, 2011

xx ...

Best Practices Protocol
Dec 04, 2009

Patient has COPD exacerbation and acute bronchitis.  Doc dictates, "The patient was started on the best practices protocol."  Any information?  Is this an internal set of procedures or possibly a standard of care for the specialty? ...

Coumadin Protocol
Feb 20, 2010

ESL dictator states Coumadin per S/L Rothman or Rostman protocol.  Any ideas? ...

MONA B Protocol
Jul 22, 2010

Patient started on the MONA B protocol for chest pain.  Help!! ...

So What Is The Protocol Of What We Are Supposed To Do
Oct 25, 2010

Wasn't sure what is the latest and greatest policy of what I am suppsoed to do? Can you tell I don't pay attention to their e-mails? Thanks in advance.  ...

Cows Protocol?
Jun 18, 2011

This one's got me stumped.  It sounds likes "cows" protocol.   Below is the sentence in its entirety. She was also put on a "cows" protocol to protect her from opiate withdrawal. ...

Warfarin Protocol Help
Dec 27, 2010

D:  ...has been on warfarin on a 6 6 7 protocol.   I've found 6: 6.7, 6: 6-7, and 6.6.7.  Does anybody know which is actually correct?  TIA! ...

Protocol For Quitting MQ
Jan 28, 2011

Anyone on here who has quit the Q? Did you give 2 weeks notice or what? What did they do when you told them? Did you email or place a call? ...

Is It Against HIPPA Protocol...
Nov 07, 2013

To email transcribed medical records? I'm training with a small company & she's having me email completed reports to the "manager." I think this is a HIPPA violation... ...

Dobutamine Echo Protocol? Sm
Nov 16, 2009

"The patient was administered dobutamine per s/l heart station protocol.  The patient received 10, 20 and 30 mcg/kg per minute."   Any ideas?  Thanks for any help.  ...

Stress Echo Protocol Help Please
Feb 11, 2010

Looking for a protocol for a stress echo that s/l MBA exilier?? Can't reference anything similar.  Thanks so much!! ...