A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

wsc protocol? - dawn

Posted: Sep 12, 2010

I've done this doctor many times, same procedure hysterectomy/D&C.. and never heard him start with WSC protocol.. anyone hear of this?

PROCEDURE:
The standard WSC protocol was utilized.

Endocervical curettage took place. The internal os was dilated and the hysteroscope

Just a wild guess - One of many

[ In Reply To ..]

Just a wild guess here.  

Sometimes when one of my docs refers to “standard” “protocol” he is talking about the usual practice at the place of surgery (for example if it is outpatient surgery).   

WSC could be Women's Surgery Center

Does that help maybe give you someplace to look?

wow you are good. thats it!! i feel dumb not realizing - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you!!!!!

Never feel dumb; you would not believe some of the questions I have asked - One of many

[ In Reply To ..]

Glad I was able to help.  We all go through days when the body is willing to sit at the computer, but the brain refuses to cooperate.  

I have been at this 30+ years and still get stumped.   

Have a good one.

wsc protocol see message - Roma
[ In Reply To ..]
Man, you transcriptionists here are good. I have learned a lot from following this word board.

Thanks again to all of you with so much experience who are willing to help out.

Similar Messages:

ASE Protocol
Jun 19, 2010

Has anyone come across this term?  It is being used in relation to alcohol withdrawal.  I know of CIWA scales, protocol.  Have researched this term more times than I can count and still cannot find it.  Thanks so much!  Happy Saturday ;0) ...

Protocol Help
Sep 15, 2010

doctor dictating:  She was evaluated and judged to require hospital admission by ____ protocol to a medical floor.   S/L CURB, KERR, something with a hard KKK sound at the beg.  Any ideas?  Thanks for any help ...

MAT Protocol???
Feb 12, 2011

I'm having a brain freeze.  For breathing treatments, is it MAT or MAC protocol.  I thing MAC is for anesthesia an MAT is for breathing ,but I can't seem to remember.   Thanks ...

MAC And MAT Protocol
Mar 19, 2011

I know what MAC protocol is, but what is MAT protocol?   I'm sure the doc is saying MAT because she spells it out after she says MAT. Thanks ...

NJA Protocol
Nov 26, 2014

We were sent an e-mail by our TSA regarding the NJA process :  Wait 6 minutes/call workflow team leads/Submit remedy ticket/automatically approved to make up the same day.   I would like to just have the no pay than work the holiday.  I know some people don't mind working holidays, why don't they set up a system where we can volunteer to work and if that doesn't work why don't we rotate holidays?  Just a thought.  ...

Best Practices Protocol
Dec 04, 2009

Patient has COPD exacerbation and acute bronchitis.  Doc dictates, "The patient was started on the best practices protocol."  Any information?  Is this an internal set of procedures or possibly a standard of care for the specialty? ...

Coumadin Protocol
Feb 20, 2010

ESL dictator states Coumadin per S/L Rothman or Rostman protocol.  Any ideas? ...

MONA B Protocol
Jul 22, 2010

Patient started on the MONA B protocol for chest pain.  Help!! ...

So What Is The Protocol Of What We Are Supposed To Do
Oct 25, 2010

Wasn't sure what is the latest and greatest policy of what I am suppsoed to do? Can you tell I don't pay attention to their e-mails? Thanks in advance.  ...

Cows Protocol?
Jun 18, 2011

This one's got me stumped.  It sounds likes "cows" protocol.   Below is the sentence in its entirety. She was also put on a "cows" protocol to protect her from opiate withdrawal. ...

Warfarin Protocol Help
Dec 27, 2010

D:  ...has been on warfarin on a 6 6 7 protocol.   I've found 6: 6.7, 6: 6-7, and 6.6.7.  Does anybody know which is actually correct?  TIA! ...

Protocol For Quitting MQ
Jan 28, 2011

Anyone on here who has quit the Q? Did you give 2 weeks notice or what? What did they do when you told them? Did you email or place a call? ...

Is It Against HIPPA Protocol...
Nov 07, 2013

To email transcribed medical records? I'm training with a small company & she's having me email completed reports to the "manager." I think this is a HIPPA violation... ...

Dobutamine Echo Protocol? Sm
Nov 16, 2009

"The patient was administered dobutamine per s/l heart station protocol.  The patient received 10, 20 and 30 mcg/kg per minute."   Any ideas?  Thanks for any help.  ...

Stress Echo Protocol Help Please
Feb 11, 2010

Looking for a protocol for a stress echo that s/l MBA exilier?? Can't reference anything similar.  Thanks so much!! ...

ETOH Abuse Protocol
Apr 30, 2010

S/l cydox protocol for ETOH abuse, any ideas??? ...

Tracheostomy - SCIP Protocol
Nov 03, 2011

Cannot verify "SCIP/SKIP" protocol will not be used.  Any verifications/thoughts?  Thanks. ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) What Do I Do Now?
Nov 11, 2011

I have downloaded FileZilla to use as a FTP. I have never dealt with this before as my company always set these kind of things up, but now am interested in a job that requires I have my own. Now that it seems to be set up, what do I do now? Or would I just wait until the job sends me some files? Feel so stupid, but really don't know what to do now. Thanks for any advice. ...

Question On Quitting Protocol
Mar 31, 2012

I am currently working two MT jobs and want to quit one of them. The company I want to quit expects a written 14-day notice, and that's perfectly logical. My question is, should I wait until I receive my latest check (payday is this week), and then give the notice? Or go ahead and do it right now..with the hopes boss won't have sour grapes and decide to do something unthinkable with my money. Also, is it legal to hold money from your check if you don't give the full 14-day notice ...

What Is The Protocol For A Yellow Light?
Jan 28, 2013

Are we supposed to wait until it turns green to work? ...

CT Chest For (S/L Laria) Protocol..see More
Jun 30, 2014

As part of the workup he underwent a CT of the chest for (LARIA) protocoll.    The dictator is English speaking and very clear.  It is not malaria.  Definately starts with an L. ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) - Where To Learn It?
Aug 12, 2010

I have seen several job offers that say you must know FTP. I am not familiar with this. Where can I go to learn this program?  Please be nice....I hate the negative comments on this board. ...

Pt With Ewing's Sarcoma On Protocol S/l EWS Or AWS 0131
Aug 22, 2011

:) ...

Cant Find This Abbreviations Either Sounds Like ACP Protocol..
Feb 20, 2012

Assuming normal EKG, the patient is at low risk for perioperative cardiac complications via S/L "ACP" protocol. ...

MT Protocol For Short Leg/long Leg Cast
Aug 16, 2012

Will someone please tell me if the terms short leg cast and long leg cast should be hyphenated, i.e., short-leg and long-leg?  Thanks to all you smart peeps.  I love this forum! ...

Detailed HIPPA Compliance Protocol
Nov 05, 2013

My company is making all ICs draw up their own to detailed HIPAA compliance processes and security protocols, provide proof of HIPAA and insurance compliance and have a signed Business Associate Agreement in place. They are also requiring that we have more than 1 company that we work for, to be considered an IC. Has anyone ever done this before? Any suggestions on where to start for drawing up the HIPPA protocols, etc? ...

Alcoholic Patient S/l MASA Protocol Cannot
Apr 29, 2014

x ...

Tuwal, 2-wall, Toowal Protocol?
May 18, 2015

Patient hospitalized with pancratitis, pancytopenia with macrocytosis, alcohol withdrawal, hypophosphatemia, hypoalbuminemia & macrocytic anemia.  S/L "2-wall protocol". Thanks for suggestions.  ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) HIPAA Compliant?
Oct 19, 2011

Hello, my doc is finally going digital after three years of begging him to! His files are too large to email to me, and so I found I need to set up an FTP, and FileZilla was recommended, since it is HIPPA compliant. Does anyone have any experience setting this up? I am good at figuring things out, but this is driving me crazy and taking forever! Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!   ...

S/L VSE Protocol For Accidental Needle Stick Of A Nurse?
Jan 24, 2014

Not sure if they are saying VSE, PSE or BSE?  It's a protocol if a nurse or healthcare worker accidentially sticks themselves with a needle and I tried googling, but I can't find anything definitive.    TIA ...