A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Stress echo protocol help please - madtyper77

Posted: Feb 11, 2010

Looking for a protocol for a stress echo that s/l MBA exilier?? Can't reference anything similar.  Thanks so much!!

Need Whole Sentence - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Please give the whole sentence so we can determine if the flow of a word before or after is being misunderstood.

Whole sentence - madtyper77

[ In Reply To ..]
A stress echocardiogram was performed at your request in our office on 02/02/10.

At that time, he was exercised on an [?] protocol and on that protocol went 9 minutes and 41 seconds.

His heart rate went from 73 to a maximum of 144 beats per minute. His pressure went from 110/74 to 128/74. He was completely asymptomatic and stopped because of leg fatigue. He has resting ST-T wave changes, which became somewhat more prominent with exercise. I am more concerned, however, with the fact that he developed PVCs with stress, including multiple ventricular couplets at peak stress.

standard Bruce protocol. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x
It's not standard Bruce protocol - madtyper77
[ In Reply To ..]
I know what that s/l and it's not that. It's a modified Bruce protocol, but I can't understand the last part. Thanks anyway.
Stress Echo - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
His or her original post gives the sounds like.
Lexiscan or regadenoson? - lsh
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Dobutamine Echo Protocol? Sm
Nov 16, 2009

"The patient was administered dobutamine per s/l heart station protocol.  The patient received 10, 20 and 30 mcg/kg per minute."   Any ideas?  Thanks for any help.  ...

ESL And ?new Stress Type. S/l Notambaki Stress Test. Nm
Jul 14, 2014

x ...

2D Echo Vs Two Dimensional Echo?
Apr 12, 2014

I do not have a BOS 3rd edition, only 2nd edition. Is 2D echocardiogram correct or should it be changed to Two dimensional echocardiogram TIA ...

TE Echo
Oct 04, 2010

swallowed the TE probe through the _______ block??? (sounds almost like valve or bio???) ...

Echo Dictation
Jul 23, 2011

For those who work with echo dictation -  from what I understand, it's useful for straight transcribing, but does it work in VR? I'm thinking of investing in it, but can't understand how it would be useful in a VR program, which is where everything will be in just a few years.  I would think it wouldn't work in a non-Word program since you can't cut and paste, and even if it did, you'd be editing twice.  Thanks for any info! ...

Help With An Echo Study
Jul 17, 2012

This is a technically fair study. The left ventricle was normal within its end-diastolic dimension??? ...

Echo Measurements
Mar 02, 2013

Could anyone who works for MModal tell me if in the echo reports there are headings for measurements such as sinus of Valsalva or aortic annulus? ...

Commas In Echo Technique
Apr 10, 2010

Should there be commas in the following statement? Two-dimensional M-mode Doppler and color-flow studies are submitted. ...

Echo Report: ACS Measurement
Apr 22, 2010

Hi all, Been doing echo reports for this doc for a while, and he's now added "ACS" to the list of measurements, e.g. "ACS is 1.8". Looked high and low...can't find this and was curious as to what it stands for. Any help? Thanks in advance. ...

Echo Tech Credentials
Jun 14, 2010

gives the name of the echocardiogram tech and then s/l BSRCS or possibly VSRCS Sounds like it would be his credentials. ...

Measurements On The Echo And Says What Only S/l Fraction 27%
Jun 16, 2010

He is giving the list of measurements on the echo and says what only s/l fraction 27%.  It is not ejection fraction because he lists that later as 40%. ...

I Do Not Possess Echo Hearing; I Am Not A Bat
Nov 16, 2010

so please do not turn your head or body around while dictating, putting your voice out of range of the microphone's power.  I thank you. ...

Echo Cardiogram Or Echocardiogram
Jan 01, 2011

T: Echo cardiogram preformed yesterday did reveal an ejection fracture of 29% it also showed a mildly dilated right ventricle and hypocontractile with a moderate sized paracardio effusion. ...

Echo Lavi Measurement
Jul 12, 2013

in giving a measurement for left atrial volume index, author says "50 cc per meter squared." How would that be correctly transcribed considering we are not to use cc, but rather mL, and we are not to use exponents? ...

Stress Test Help Please
Mar 24, 2010

He dictates:  Nuclear stress test using s/l rag-oh-DYE-noh-scan .... He not so helpfully spells it  "rageodescan" which is not correct and does not help at all in a search. Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks. ...

Stress Test Help
Sep 12, 2011

After a Bruce protocol stress test says "It was an appropriate ______ response."  Kind of sounds like allotropic which doesn’t make sense to me. THANKS!!    ...

FIESA = STRESS
Apr 10, 2013

I don't know how much longer I can take FIESA...I even hate that name. Nit picking on everything...does it ever get better? ...

No More Stress-woohoo
Jul 10, 2013

I quit my job due to health issues and my stress level has gone way down.  I worked for 8 years here and it was okay.  There were tough times, but it was mostly okay because my TSM/CCM left me alone but were accessible if needed.  They answered my emails and phone calls (even though there were about 5 or so different ones through the years).  It was just aggravating when good accounts would go to ASR.  But, I don't have to worry anymore.  Hope things get better ...

Anybody Heard Of/worked For Echo Sten-Tel?
Jan 22, 2010

Heard anything, good or bad? Thanks. ...

Anyone Working At Keystrokes Doing These Echo Reports
Mar 03, 2015

that we have to key in all this information from the work sheet into the report?  I hate these things.  It takes forever to get through them, and please don't let me make a mistake because then I'm having to scrutinize the thing to make sure I'm back on target with the right number.  A lot of time being spent on a job that took only minutes to type.  I had to vent about it to somebody and wondering if anybody else feels the same way about them.  ...

Stress Test - METS
Mar 14, 2010

Would like anyone's opinion regarding how METS should be typed in reference to a stress test.  I have been typing it as METS for yrs and yrs, now on a newer account it was corrected to METs.  I've found it both ways when researching.  TIA for input.  ...

Cardiac Stress Test
May 04, 2010

I cannot understand what is being said at the end of this sentence as the doctor stumbles over the word and I don't have much experience when it come to stress test to be able to figure out which word this should be (under procedures).  "1. Cardiac stress test.  She had normal hemodynamic response to pharmocologic therapy. Clinically negative for ischemia, chest is negative for ischemia, (sensographically) negative for ischemia or infarct."  Also, should I make each ischemia ...

Cardiac - How To Type Nuc-med Stress?
Mar 31, 2011

Should it be nuc or nuke?  ...

ESL & Poor Dictator Stress
Feb 01, 2013

No more microscopic QA dissection for me. My new plan is to shoot the job full of blanks and send it in - far less stressful for sure. Each and every time I hear something that I am not 100% sure of - they get a blank. This is not now nor was it ever MY personal problem. Today I'm quite tired of being penalized for someone else's inability to dictate clear enough to perfectly discern what was said. No more cleaning up sentences either. QA: Verbatim you want? Verbatim you get. ...

Finally Got Out, Stress Level GONE
Sep 22, 2014

I finally got to the point I hated time for work.  I went through 2 buyouts and it just seemed to get worse.  I have watched QA people busted down due to not getting enough lines per hour, which is impossible when there's not enough work, and when most of the acute care work was 100% listens.  I got ONE raise in 7 years yet the duties kept piling on and found out some were making 4.00 an hour more than me in lower positions. On days off you were expected to join meetings no m ...

Echo - S/l Peak To Mean Systolic Variant 12/8 MmHg
Jan 05, 2011

In the measurements section - s/l peak to mean systolic variant 12/8 mmHg ...

S/l Lexi Myoview Stress Test??
Dec 27, 2009

It s/l Lexi Myoview stress test.  What is the Lexi?? ...

A Free While-You-Work Stress Buster
Jan 23, 2010

I've found a wonderful way to reduce stress while working long hours.  It reduces dramatically the times I've wanted to choke some of the bad dictators I seem to constantly get.  It's called ShoutCast and it's free internet radio.  You don't need to download anything if you have WinAmp on your PC.  It plays nonstop, no commercials, etc.  I keep the volume very low at 1 or 2 on the WinAmp player so it plays in the background through my headset and ...

Word Help For Stress Incontinence Patient
Sep 22, 2010

Hi, I have a repair of bladder incontinence using an Align sling. It sounds like he is saying "the s/l pool tube sucker was used for spacing." It could be pull-tip sucker or something like that, but I can't find anything that would help. ...

"I Am Uncertain As To Whether Or Not The S/l Stress Raisors
Jan 19, 2011

of the hardware may cause another fracture".  Thanks for any help!   ...