A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The lower face was prepped with Ryodine? - mm

Posted: Jul 14, 2013

Any ideals?

how bout iodine - ah hem

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

must be Asian NM - mtwith6yearstogo

[ In Reply To ..]
xxxx

or scooby doo - tee hee

[ In Reply To ..]
NM
could it be betadine - MT (nm)
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Yes, betadine was my first thought, especially if Scooby was dictating - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
:)
ryodine - footballfan
[ In Reply To ..]
haha...scooby doo...roooby dooo!

Similar Messages:

Pt With Horner's Syndrome. She Seems *sweatily* On Both Sides Of The Face. Face Is Otherwise S
Feb 24, 2010

nm ...

Prolonged Service Without Face To Face Patient Contact
Nov 09, 2010

Can 99358 and 99359 still be reported in addition to e/m services and procedures or should we use another code? ...

Prepped And Draped In ___ Sterile Fashion.
Feb 02, 2011

Could use some help with this one. This is for a cysto with ureteroscopy and stone basketing. "The groin was prepped and draped in ___ sterile fashion."  It sounds like urgent, but that doesn't make sense. Doesn't sound like 'usual' or 'normal'. Any ideas? Thanks. ...

Left Upper Extremity Was Prepped With S/l Prevail
Apr 03, 2013

and then draped in a sterile fashion. S/L either prevail, prebale, etc.  Thanks! ...

Both Groins And Abdomen Were Prepped And Draped In The Usual Manner From SM
Jan 26, 2010

the midthigh to the s/l "zif-fus" sternum.  ...

Debridement - Patient Was S/l Freight/free Wrapped, Prepped
Aug 01, 2010

Patient was s/l freight/free wrapped, prepped, and draped in the usual fashion in the supine position. ...

Bilateral Lower Extremity VS. Bilateral Lower Extremities
Oct 18, 2012

Hi all, There is a discrepancy with the proper use of this - can anyone help? Some at my work are saying it should be bilateral lower extremities, whereas others think it is bilateral lower extremity since the "bilateral" implies that it's plural and hence no need to say "lower extremities." I've seen it both ways, but the more that I think about it the more I'm getting myself confused. Any input would be greatly appreciated! ...

Max Face
Feb 05, 2010

I haven't ever heard this phrase before and wondered if someone could tell me what it is/the correct way to transcribe it. Patient has facial trauma after high-speed motor vehicle collision. ...and on arrival had imaging workup with a traumagram and "max face" CT. ...

Face It...
Apr 17, 2013

She/they are never ever. EVER. going to tell you what you want to hear on these calls. Ever.  They tell us things we already know - what our collective concerns are via the employee survey, that they're oh-so-excited about this and that - things that will pad THEIR paychecks, not ours - and spout off a bunch of useless "statistics" that not one of us cares about - pretty much how successful THEY are as a company, not us as the MTs. Pass on some of that wealth!  Again, if you' ...

I Indeed On His Face! (sm)
Dec 26, 2013

Dictated: "I&D'd on his face" ...

Face It
Mar 20, 2014

don't know what they are doing, any more than they knew what they were doing with MT, other than how to make it more profitable for themselves. ...

Lung Face
Feb 26, 2011

A-P films showed no infiltrates, with a faint nodular density in the right lung face.     Anyone hear of right lung face? ...

Rash On The Face
Apr 20, 2011

In the history the patient complains of a rash around her mouth. in the PX HEENT is remarkable for "perlash" In the plan: "Perlash" will be treated with Lotrisone cream. Perlash?  I can't finding anything.  It is pretty clear.   ...

En Face A Word?
Oct 26, 2012

Does anyone know if "en face" is a word?  Thank you. ...

'u" Of The Face
Aug 29, 2013

"even the "u" of the face is lessened in color" ...

EVERY DAY, Another SLAP In The Face!
Dec 29, 2013

The other day I emailed my "boss" asking for a reversal on a FIESA because the report came through with no information but the dictator's name. I got dinged because when I did a search to find the person, a piece of information was incorrect. Not something he verbally said, just something I'm supposed to know for this account which has a bazillion different entities. Of course, she was off for most of the holiday week and just got back to me, wondering what my point was be ...

Face It. Our Piece Of The Pie Is Smaller.
Sep 22, 2010

This used to be a career where many of us were able to ride the gravy train for awhile.  Don't get me wrong, we really worked hard for our money.  But, back in the day, we either had our own accounts and kept the entire cpl, or we worked for an MTSO who subcontracted to us or hired us to transcribe and we got a bigger piece of that cpl pie.  I made some fantastic money even 12 years ago.  I was working on tapes or rerecording on from my Skutch box. The years have advanc ...

Nuance Laughed In My Face
Mar 05, 2013

Yesterday I got a call from Support asking questions about my system for the upcoming ebtxt migration.  When I told him I had satellite, he actually laughed and then turned to his coworkers, joked to them about it, and they all laughed too.  When I asked what was so funny, he was taken aback, as if he didn't expect me to be offended by his behavior.  He then apologized and mumbled something about satellite having a slow download time. Not only was his behavior unprofessiona ...

A Smiley Face Moment
Nov 20, 2014

Typed a friendly, clear, efficient doctor on an account I have never heard of before and will probably never have again, but he was dictating on a "pleasantly demented woman" and exam was "a little difficult" due to the fact that she "sang throughout the entire exam." It just made me smile to think of the elderly lady sitting there singing while he was trying to listen to her heart and lungs. I'll take whatever smiles I can get these days...   ...

Evidence Of Wind Burn On His Face. It Looks Like A
Feb 05, 2011

maculopapular rash but no s/l "erythema induration" and no signs or symptoms of s/l "era-sip-a-lee" or facial cellulitis.  ...

He Fell On His Pacemaker Recently And Bruised His Face?
Dec 03, 2009

He fell on his pacemaker recently and bruised his face?? That's what she said, but it sounds strange to me.  Would you leave it as is? ...

What A Smack In The Face! Just Looked At My Pay Stub For The 1st Time
Nov 11, 2010

in a few months. I get direct deposit and rarely check my pay stubs on line. I've been doing significantly more lines this month so I wanted to see exactly what I make per line on ASR. I went from 6.75 to .555!! What? I am SO upset and disappointed. Why didn't they tell me about this huge cut in pay? Here I was calculating my lines at the 6+ rate, only to see on my pay stub that I've been making substantially less per line. I feel sick! I am going to contact my supe, but I don ...

Word Help - Sounds Like Nervacial Phase Or Face
Jul 29, 2011

Patient has osteroarthritis of the knee The question was on the musculoskeletal examination: Doctor states - There was tenderness to palpation mainly at the medial aspect of the knee.  There is no calf swelling or tenderness and the XXXXXX was intact.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks fellow MT's   ...

Let's Face It. If New Compensation Plan Is Great And Exciting,
Nov 13, 2014

to announce it by now. Rather, it's end of year, they are frantically trying to hire new MLS who don't know any better and will be locked into the crappy exciting compensation plan while there is the expected stampede for the door. Can't get any lower than that. I wonder how much they paid a committee or team to think up this plan. ...

S/l Recommending A Tubal Face Bone Scan For Symptomatology Of RSD
Jan 28, 2010

Orthopaedic IME report.   Dr. ________ is recommending a s/l tubal face bone scan for symptomatology of RSD, a sympathetic block, and a trial of Lyrica. Can someone clarify? Thanks! ...

Patient With Tics Has Facial *dysticulations*, Stretching The Face. Thanks. Nm
Jul 02, 2011

nm ...

It Finally Happened. Nuance Has Shown Their Ugly Face.
Feb 21, 2014

After over a year from the acquisition of my company, Nuance decided to end the ICs and make us employees.  Guess I starve again.   ...

S/l,,,Scottie Dog And En Face Approach?? On Lumbar Epidural Pain Shot
Feb 13, 2012

new one on me ...

MT Pay Going Lower And Lower.
Jun 19, 2011

I think it is very easy to see that with MT pay going lower and lower like 2.5 cpl that there will be very few MTs that stay in this business and who would even want to study to become an MT.  This country has lost so many jobs overseas that I have no idea what the future will hold for many people to even try to find work.  Unbelievable to think that we can survive in an American economy on wages that are paid overseas which is exactly what is happening.  It is impossible to do.&n ...

My Pay Keeps Getting Lower And Lower. Nm
Jan 25, 2013

nm ...