A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

left upper extremity was prepped with s/l Prevail - Terri

Posted: Apr 03, 2013

and then draped in a sterile fashion.

S/L either prevail, prebale, etc. 

Thanks!

Prevail - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

2 Finger Upper Extremity Support? Ortho
Jul 21, 2012

Patient did use 2 finger upper extremity support but showed good control. This indicates normal eccentric strength for descending stairs. This is for knee pain. Has anyone heard of this before? ...

Upper And Lower Extremity Exam-sounds Like "crunch" Test?
Dec 12, 2009

upper and lower extremity exam-sounds like "crunch" test? ...

This Dialysis Patient Has An Arteriovenous Fistula In The Left Upper Arm.
Oct 20, 2009

On exam, doc says, "she has a palpable s/l furlin to the upper arm."  It could be something it was treated with.  TIA!! ...

Pt W/ Suspicious Lesion On Left Upper Back. We Did An (spells Out E-y-e- Excision"...
Nov 30, 2009

Thanks so much!!!! ...

PUNCTUATION?: RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY EXPLORATION SAPHENOUS VEIN HARVEST LEFT LEG REVERSE SAPHENOUS V
Jun 20, 2010

x ...

"unresting" Of A Bulla, Left Lower Extremity
May 16, 2013

Thank you very much!!! ...

Left Lower Extremity "prosalite"?
Apr 05, 2011

I can't seem to get a good sound out of this.  Any clues? ...

Mas Involving Frontal Upper "keel Um" And Left Insula.
Sep 27, 2011

? ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Prepped And Draped In ___ Sterile Fashion.
Feb 02, 2011

Could use some help with this one. This is for a cysto with ureteroscopy and stone basketing. "The groin was prepped and draped in ___ sterile fashion."  It sounds like urgent, but that doesn't make sense. Doesn't sound like 'usual' or 'normal'. Any ideas? Thanks. ...

The Lower Face Was Prepped With Ryodine?
Jul 14, 2013

Any ideals? ...

Both Groins And Abdomen Were Prepped And Draped In The Usual Manner From SM
Jan 26, 2010

the midthigh to the s/l "zif-fus" sternum.  ...

Debridement - Patient Was S/l Freight/free Wrapped, Prepped
Aug 01, 2010

Patient was s/l freight/free wrapped, prepped, and draped in the usual fashion in the supine position. ...

Extremity Or Extremities
Apr 18, 2012

Which is correct?   Has bilateral lower extremity edema. Has bilateral lower extremities edema.   Thanks! ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Lower Extremity Examination
Jan 08, 2010

The lower extremities show marked peripheral varicosities.  There are also some excoriated lesions of the lower extremities with some mild scarring secondary to __s/l "thorabnitis". Any ideas?  This M.D. has a tendency to make up words, so he could be saying something totally different than how it sounds. Thanks  ...

Pediatric Extremity Exam
Aug 10, 2013

Lower extremity exam of 4-year-old with cerebral palsy.  "Negative Thomas. Negative s/l collie-azi". Thanks for any help ...

Duplex Lower Extremity Bilateral?
Nov 27, 2009

Does anyone know if this is suppose to read "duplex lower extremity bilateral?" ...

Ortho Physical Question On Extremity Exam
Aug 18, 2010

Apprehension on patellar tracking with increased Q-angle, positive ____ and crepitus and positive grind test.    s/l chase sign or just chase    Thank you for any help. ...

Lower Extremity Exam- Digital Hair?
Feb 25, 2011

Is there a type of lower extremity exam that would be done called digital hair?  It s/l hair! DP and PT pulses are palpable bilateral.  Positive digital (hair) bilateral.  There are no lesions or lacerations noted bilateral.  Normal skin color, texture, and turgor bilateral.  It's an exam for a bunion deformity. Thanks. ...

Upper GI Or Upper GI
Feb 23, 2010

On "upper GI"  -  do you capitalize "upper" or not? Thanks. ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

Upper Arm Question
Sep 23, 2010

Doc dictates re: pt with left upper swelling.  It s/l he is saying "left arc bursitis/fluid admission in the left arc bursa". (I'm sure it's not admission). ??   ...

Upper Management
Mar 28, 2013

Nuance has just had a MAJOR announcement!  They are making changes to upper management AGAIN.  It is no wonder we get paid crap.  Look at their structure and they have WAY too many people in this establishment and all making way more than we do and we are the ones that do the work.  Heck, they probably do not even know how to do transcription I bet.  Greed, greed, greed.  And I could care less about it.  Give me the pay I am worth.  They want better qualit ...

Question For The Upper Echelons
Jun 30, 2010

I know we've got some management that read the board and occasionally respond, and I just wondered if one could answer a question for me.  Having been in the healthcare field for about 40 years, I understand that it is a 365/24/7 industry.  But I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of everyone working either Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday.      Why can you not have rotating weekends?  Then an MT could have entire weekends ...

Red Box With Number In It, Upper Right Corner
Feb 03, 2014

What is it?  I noticed from time to time I'll get a report with that red box with a #1 in it and wonder what it's supposed to mean. ...

Right Shoulder/Upper Arm Ache
Jun 24, 2014

I've heard about getting carpal tunnel syndrome if you type a lot, but I've not experienced anything at all like that, at least no so far. However, recently I've started feeling some shoulder and upper arm area ache, not really pain, but just some localized yet diffuse ache in the upper part of my right upper extremity. (I'm starting to talk like a physician.) Anybody else experience this before? I should get back into yoga. ...

Upper Endoscopy Word S/l Billa
Nov 17, 2010

Stomach _________ was remarkable only for some minimal suggestion of antral gastritis with hyperemia and focal hypervascularity. He speaks perfectly clear English, so it's not the b/v switcheroo.  I've had no luck in word books, anatomy books, or Google. ...

Upper Endoscopy - Surgical Lumen?
Mar 16, 2011

We also proceeded with an upper endoscopy as well.  Upper endoscopy showed that her gastric remnant only had mild nonspecific erythema.  I explored the surgical (lumen) and found that this was completely normal. FYI- The pt also has a history of gastric resection and a known surgical anastomosis, but the word in question is not anastomosis. It s/l lumen or limb or lamen. Any ideas? Thanks.  ...

Letter To Upper Management At Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

I don't understand why you continue to "wing it" with a company the size of Imedx.  Regarding the recent unveiling of the time clock system in Exponent HR, you jumped the gun without thinking through much of anything.  Why not wait until your ducks are in a row before implementing a new system.  The training meetings were great, but there were/are so many unaswered very basic, practical questions that are unanswered.  It is like you guys set a date for something to go li ...