A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I'm out of the loop - old and burned out

Posted: Jan 14, 2014

What is narc?

I think it means to squeal on. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

I've Been Out Of The Loop
Jun 15, 2013

Retired last year...just learned that there's a suit being brought against Transcend for unfair pay practices.  Long overdue!  What would the compensation be to the MTs if they win?  TIA! ...

Feeling Out Of Loop.
Jan 07, 2010

I am just thankful for this site.  If it weren't for it I wouldn't have a clue what is going on ever!  I haven't heard or received any type of email from my CCM? (if that is what they are still called) in over a month.  Then today I find out I've been moved.  I get on here and hear about all these things going on and I never had a clue. Any time something doesn't seem right like Kaspersky or not being able to log into system, this is the first pl ...

S/l Linde Loop ??
Apr 08, 2010

Doing a laparoscopic hysterectomy and the surgeon used a Linde Loop?? I have searched the internet and can find nothing.  ...

Is C Loop Hyphenated?
Aug 05, 2010

Doctor dictates:  "...punctate ulcers in the duodenal bowel and C loop." Is "C loop" hyphenated? ...

Anybody Heard Of A Rue Loop?
Feb 15, 2012

Exam is a  SINGLE CONTRAST UPPER GI THROUGH GASTROJEJUNOSTOMY Thanks!      ...

...prominent Right Ventricular (s/l *loop*??)...SM
Dec 20, 2009

The heart examination showed a prominent right ventricular (s/l *loop*??) without murmur. ...

Tan Loop?? On A LEEP Procedure..Cant Verify It
Feb 20, 2012

x ...

S/l "overwood" Loop Procedure
Aug 31, 2010

anyone heard of anything that sounds similar to this?   Thanks,   Abby ...

Doc Dictates "T-H-S" BSO With LAR And Loop Ileostomy.
Sep 13, 2011

:) ...