A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Sounded like rast screws and shaft screws for volar plate. nm - PAMT

Posted: Mar 15, 2013

nm

do you have the sentence? - me

[ In Reply To ..]
probably shaft screws.

Screws... sm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
There are lag screws and shaft screws as in proximal shaft.

Similar Messages:

I Would Attempt To Do A Super Construct With Either Plates And Screws Or With Cannulated Screws As D
Apr 09, 2011

Thanks in advance! ...

S/l Leg Screws Or Lag Screws
Jul 17, 2010

Three 2 mm leg screws were then placed through the dorsal cortex into the volar cortexto immobilize the fracture in an anatomic site.   this is for a metacarpal fracture.. im wondering if he said lag screws. ...

Tightening The Screws
Jun 10, 2011

Requested to increase PT production, discouraged from using F11 by having to log into QCare and fill out a form, more email warning on inactive time being too high, plus all those paycuts, non-existent incentives, NJA, pushed to work weekends, plus 99% or higher quality.  It would be a hostile work environment in an in-house job site.  Let us pay you less to work more and make it more difficult while attempting.  Oh yeah, TAA supposedly ending December 31, 2011.&nbs ...

S/l Medisurg Screws
Dec 17, 2011

This is for a foot surgery, and my doc says s/l MediSurg screws or MedSurg screws or something like that.  Any ideas? ...

Cannulated Screws
Jan 16, 2012

Question:  He's dictated "She has four five cannulated screws present".  How would you interpret this? ...

If The Same Doc Always Screws Up, Contact Him...
May 13, 2015

z ...

MedQuist Screws Keystrokes
Apr 24, 2010

Anyone type for Keystrokes and hear of MQ dropping them after MQ lost out to Keystrokes for a large hospital system in TEXAS?   I heard MQ lost the RPF to Keystrokes, then terminated Keystrokes contract for technology so they could not fulfill the contract obligations?  Has this affected any Keystrokes MTs? ...

Ortho Help - ORIF And Screws
Oct 29, 2010

X-ray examination shows an anatomical reduction of the tibial plateau with (2-6-5) screws in place in the subchondral bone. He is very, very clear - two, six, five screws.  How would you write this? Thanks! marel ...

Or With Cannulated Screws As Described By *some Arco.* Sm
Apr 09, 2011

I would attempt to do a super construct with either plates and screws or with cannulated screws as described by *some Arco.*  ...

Screws Used For Ankle ORIF...
Feb 19, 2015

Sounds like the doc is saying "Holston" screws..... TIA. ...

Back Surgery- Screws -
Apr 13, 2015

Stupid question, but how would you write this? We placed "6-5-45" screws in the sacrum and placed "7-5-50" screws in L5. 6.5 forty-five and 7.5 fifty? ...

Crossflex Or Crawflex Screws???
Jun 01, 2015

dicted, "The patient is returning to see me 3 months out from removal of left distal s/l <crossflex or crawflex> screws."  He is a fast talker and it is hard to discern exactly what the middle part of the word is, but i can't find anything.  Help.   ...

Should This Be Hyphenated? Cannulated-titanium Screws
May 24, 2010

"insertion of 3 cannulated titanium screws".  Should cannulated titanium be hyphenated?   Thanks. ...

Pedicle Screws And *s/l "RAD-ums."
Apr 17, 2012

Posterior segmental instrumentation from T7 to L1 with pedicle screws and *s/l RAD-ums.* ...

Tibia/fibular Shaft Fracture Or Tibial And Fibular Shaft Fracture
Jun 10, 2011

paranoid about nitpicking my work... I find it both ways when I search   ...

Volar Something Is Well-maintained.
Apr 22, 2010

This is dictation in an "X-ray" section of a report.  It has to do with the spine, but sounds like volar (?) s/l dresses or gresses is well-maintained.  I'm clueless.  Any help greatly appreciated.  ...

Volar Blue Splint?
Feb 28, 2013

volar Blue splint? ...

Confused About Interview, Sounded Like I Got The Job But
Aug 23, 2010

Interview was Wednesday.  The company gave me a start date, talked about pay, schedule, kind of work, all that good stuff like I definitely had the job.  They said the next step would be to send me an offer letter via email and then go from there.  Well, I haven't gotten the offer letter yet.  Just wondering about how long I should wait. ...

Volar Surfaces Of The Upper Reveals Dry Desquamation. No S/L ?buli.?
Nov 16, 2009

NM ...

S/L Shaft Liver
Apr 21, 2010

...resulting in patient shedding microemboli through the kidney, liver, and bone marrow, resulting in acute renal failure, shaft liver,... Does anyone have a suggestion as to what he may be saying about the liver? ...

Uterus Sounded To _____ Sound
Feb 10, 2014

This one dictator keeps saying this and I cannot find it anywhere.  It sounds like the uterus was then sounded to Fostix/Caustix/Bostix sound??? and sounded to 6 cm.  Any ideas?  Thx ...

The Shaft After 6 Plus Years Of Service...
Apr 04, 2014

I Just Ran Across A Company Who Sounded Too Good To Be True Until I Read ... (sm)
Dec 31, 2010

"Typist will be required to complete 2 hours of unpaid audio as probationary period."  Has anyone else ever heard of something like this? ...

The Shaft Was Minimally Enlarged At The [s/l Ispis]
Dec 09, 2010

I'm sorry if I am posting this twice, but I can't tell if the first one worked. :) I can't figure out a word in this sentence: "The shaft was minimally enlarged at the [s/l ispis]." It's possible I am just REALLY tired, but I am drawing a blank and can't find anything! ...

So, I'm Sick Of American Workers Getting The Shaft.
Sep 19, 2014

Every catalog I get is full of imported goods, so I emailed LL Bean and Lands' End to take me off their mailing list permanently unless they start building factories here and bring the work back and that I would also encourage others to do so.  I got a pat response, of course, that my email was "forwarded to the appropriate personnel" who would then "look into the matter."  With each catalog that happens into my mailbox and has only imported goods, I will email that company to re ...

This Sounded Familiar. It's A Quote From A Popular TV Series In The Late 1980s.
Nov 30, 2012

Episode Street of Shadows of The Twilight Zone series, originally aired 1/21/1989. CONSULTANT:  Very nice, very nice indeed. OWNER:  You’ll notice the growth in the 4th quarter profits. CONSULTANT:  Yeah, I can see that, but I still want the audit pushed through.  If there is any way we can cut back on expenses (salary, budget, personnel), do it. OWNER:  I have to tell you that there’s going to be some opposition.  They say they’re down to the ...

Avant Plate?
Jan 13, 2010

The doctor says, "We are planning on doing an open reduction internal fixation with an s/l avant? plate.   Does that sound famililar?  Thanks.   ...

Calcaneal Plate
Oct 08, 2012

Is there a Synthes Tampa plate? I cannot find this anywhere. Help! ...

Tibia Plate Placed Over S/l Fisus
Nov 25, 2009

tia ...

Synthes S/l Letronel Plate
Jan 07, 2011

Can't make this out. It's a surgery for a fracture of the os calcis and he's applying a Synthes s/l letronel plate.  Help!! ...